krishna_brc
05-05 11:27 AM
Here is my story, Immigration experts are requested to suggest.......
What should I do now ? Will this H1 extension rejection become an
obstable in getting I-485 approved ? Will there be any problem in getting
third extension of EAD if I-485 is still pending ?
Should I appeal this case by submitting all the end client contracts ? But I have
used EAD ...........I have good relation with Employer A and am assuming he will
not revoke my I-140.
Experts please suggest........
EAD extension is solely based on Pending 485, so you should'nt have any problem.
Since you started working on EAD invoking AC21 i don't think you are on H1 status anymore.
Again i can be wrong. Please take an expert attorney's advise.
Thanks,
Krishna
What should I do now ? Will this H1 extension rejection become an
obstable in getting I-485 approved ? Will there be any problem in getting
third extension of EAD if I-485 is still pending ?
Should I appeal this case by submitting all the end client contracts ? But I have
used EAD ...........I have good relation with Employer A and am assuming he will
not revoke my I-140.
Experts please suggest........
EAD extension is solely based on Pending 485, so you should'nt have any problem.
Since you started working on EAD invoking AC21 i don't think you are on H1 status anymore.
Again i can be wrong. Please take an expert attorney's advise.
Thanks,
Krishna
wallpaper tom cruise shoess. brood of Tom Cruise and; brood of Tom Cruise and
WaitingYaar
01-18 08:44 PM
I was under the impression the target is all cases to be cleared within 6 months.
SAPGURU
01-04 07:30 PM
My company is multinational company and per their company policy they can not file two I 140. They are asking me to make a choice . Unfortunalty i am not in position to leave this company and join another one. Please advice what should i choose EB3 04 OR eb2 06.
2011 Suri Cruise Tom Cruise shoes
DSLStart
10-01 11:34 AM
burden is not on you, but if your PD is current, your FPs are expired, then they are not gonna approve GC without having new FPs. And if they are not sending the FP notice, wouldn't you take effort to do something about it?
I remember reading in one of the threads here that USCIS computer system automatically generates FP notices if its more than 15 months. By the way, if they don't issue us one, why we do need to ask them using congressmen etc? Is the burden of giving FP every 15 months falls on the applicant?
I remember reading in one of the threads here that USCIS computer system automatically generates FP notices if its more than 15 months. By the way, if they don't issue us one, why we do need to ask them using congressmen etc? Is the burden of giving FP every 15 months falls on the applicant?
more...
krishna_brc
12-12 04:39 PM
Your wife might have a problem in leaving US with expired I94 , if the immigration officer who is collecting sees that I94 is expired she is subject to 10 year BAN unless she goes CANADA or MEXICO route where they don't collect I94's and to come back in she needs advance parole to be approved receipt may not help .
I left US while under AOS with an expired I-94 and came back with out any problems.
I left US while under AOS with an expired I-94 and came back with out any problems.
gcseeker2002
04-09 05:35 PM
Good luck, atleast you are in EB2
more...
saketkapur
11-06 05:00 PM
Why not?
We have nothing to lose....a similar effort was passed last time when Clinton had left office......also the CHC might not whine this time as they will have the senate pretty much behind them next yr to do what they want.....
Also they might actually want us now out of the line if the illegals are supposed to line up next........
the job as an USCIS IO seems nice after getting my GC.....:rolleyes:
We have nothing to lose....a similar effort was passed last time when Clinton had left office......also the CHC might not whine this time as they will have the senate pretty much behind them next yr to do what they want.....
Also they might actually want us now out of the line if the illegals are supposed to line up next........
the job as an USCIS IO seems nice after getting my GC.....:rolleyes:
2010 tom cruise shoess. Tom Cruise and wife Katie
iamakshay
05-28 03:06 PM
Hi,
I have applied for Canadian PR (AINP) and would like to know after getting canadian PR,will it possible for H4 and H1 person to work for Canada based company by staying in US or not?
I think I am not impacting US labor or anything. I will be working for Canadian company from US. I will be getting Salary / Tax deduction in Canada.
Thanks,
Akshay
I have applied for Canadian PR (AINP) and would like to know after getting canadian PR,will it possible for H4 and H1 person to work for Canada based company by staying in US or not?
I think I am not impacting US labor or anything. I will be working for Canadian company from US. I will be getting Salary / Tax deduction in Canada.
Thanks,
Akshay
more...
ak_2006
05-05 06:04 PM
On home page clikc on forums. Then select a topic. You should see new thread there.
Thanks for the quick reply...Got it.
Thanks for the quick reply...Got it.
hair Tom Cruise#39;s wife looked
Bobby Digital
May 25th, 2005, 03:05 PM
You probably put the update on your camera (if you followed Nikon's directions) but you may have not installed it. What I mean is if you go to firmware to see what version your using you should see at the bottom update available, install? Or something along those lines. You then must select that and hit the enter button. When it is installed the menu should be a dark grey color. That is the 2.0 menu.
Bracketing can be done by holding the button on the left side of camera (with back facing you) behind the auto,m,a...dial. It's beside the format button. If you hold that and roll your thumb dial on the right hand side it should turn on your backeting. If you want to adjust the settings you should be able to do that using, I think, your index finger dial on the front.
Hope this helps.
Bracketing can be done by holding the button on the left side of camera (with back facing you) behind the auto,m,a...dial. It's beside the format button. If you hold that and roll your thumb dial on the right hand side it should turn on your backeting. If you want to adjust the settings you should be able to do that using, I think, your index finger dial on the front.
Hope this helps.
more...
rayoflight
03-18 12:30 PM
Hi gc_on_demand:
Great Analysis! What are your predictions for EB3 for this year?
You mean to say that EB3 (40K) is already used up for this year :-(
Thanks,
Rayoflight
Great Analysis! What are your predictions for EB3 for this year?
You mean to say that EB3 (40K) is already used up for this year :-(
Thanks,
Rayoflight
hot Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise#39;s
painful_GC
03-10 07:59 PM
Hi many thanks again..how long does it take in total for COS from H1B to L1B ?? and then to get an EAD ??
more...
house anniversary of Tom Cruise
lostinbeta
09-06 04:08 PM
That footer would kick arse to techno music. I love the techno music! I think you just aren't pleased with it because it's yours. I know I am not fully pleased with mine. But I keep getting compliments on it, so I guess it is good.
I guess it is because since you made it, you got to see it all the time, so to us it is new, but to you it is old, so we are like "oh wow" and you are just like "eh, its alright".
I guess it is because since you made it, you got to see it all the time, so to us it is new, but to you it is old, so we are like "oh wow" and you are just like "eh, its alright".
tattoo tom cruise shoess. How did Tom Cruise suddenly; How did Tom Cruise suddenly
everonh1
07-22 12:32 PM
What is the basis for applying an interim EAD??
Can anyone who has not received EAD apply after 90 days without any specific reason to be stated??
Can anyone who has not received EAD apply after 90 days without any specific reason to be stated??
more...
pictures just stopped - Tom Cruise,
mpadapa
03-14 10:18 AM
Please don't dilute the admin fix effort by starting another letter campaign.
IV just finished a letter campaign in which one of the items were 3 yr EAD/AP. Why do we need another letter campaign? There is still lot of work going on related to the Admin fixes, please do work with your state chapters to setup meetings with lawmakers to seek their support for the Admin fix effort.
IV just finished a letter campaign in which one of the items were 3 yr EAD/AP. Why do we need another letter campaign? There is still lot of work going on related to the Admin fixes, please do work with your state chapters to setup meetings with lawmakers to seek their support for the Admin fix effort.
dresses Tom Cruise is
needhelp!
10-22 08:13 PM
sw33t volunteering for this event coming all the way from San Antonio..
I know there are tons of IV members from DFW.
Please volunteer. need help!
I know there are tons of IV members from DFW.
Please volunteer. need help!
more...
makeup American Actor Tom Cruise To
DSLStart
07-31 07:46 PM
�Enhanced customer service tools including expanded Case Status Online with both email and text functionality.
What would be the expanded case status? like giving details what exactly is going on with case?
What would be the expanded case status? like giving details what exactly is going on with case?
girlfriend Holmes and Tom Cruise is

uffyegc
10-21 02:25 PM
Hi Prashanthi,
Thank you for your reply.
As per company immigration HR, "since H1B extension was filed (Jun-06-2008) one week after GC labor filing (May-29-2008), we can apply next H1B extension based on May-01-2011 expiry".
Can you please reaffirm that we ought to file extension based on April 16, 2010 and not May-01-2011.
Thanks again for your input.
Thank you for your reply.
As per company immigration HR, "since H1B extension was filed (Jun-06-2008) one week after GC labor filing (May-29-2008), we can apply next H1B extension based on May-01-2011 expiry".
Can you please reaffirm that we ought to file extension based on April 16, 2010 and not May-01-2011.
Thanks again for your input.
hairstyles Suri Cruise#39;s $150000 Shoe
perm2gc
11-07 04:09 PM
My H1 is approved on Oct 23, 2006. I was on F1. Before my OPT grace period expired on July 20, 2006, I enrolled in a school with new I-20 on July 5th, 2006. I have been taking one class every month for last three months to maintain full time status. If I stop taking classes now, would it be a some kind of problem when I go for visa stamping?
if possible try to complete the course or take CPT ...As of now you are in legal status only but if you dont complete your course..you may have some tough questions to answer when you go for visa stamping.. also try to search in murthy..you will have lot more information.
good luck!!!
if possible try to complete the course or take CPT ...As of now you are in legal status only but if you dont complete your course..you may have some tough questions to answer when you go for visa stamping.. also try to search in murthy..you will have lot more information.
good luck!!!
dogking
08-14 02:56 PM
there is always risk. If the PERM is denied, the RIR will be denied as well, that is the procedure for conversion cases. You can re-file 6 months later.
I just had my PERM filed. My job hasn't changed and I have 2 years left. My lawyer said it's worth to try. Now I have my finger crossed.
rb_248, after you filed the conversion how long for you to got it approved?
I just had my PERM filed. My job hasn't changed and I have 2 years left. My lawyer said it's worth to try. Now I have my finger crossed.
rb_248, after you filed the conversion how long for you to got it approved?
kriskris
07-20 02:13 PM
Do you think we can apply a duplicate 485 when the actual 485 packet is already sent. Even in this case how do you send the sealed medical reports since you have already sent them.
I am in the same boat as you are. please let me know.
I am in the same boat as you are. please let me know.