angelina jolie vivienne and knox

images This past Saturday, Angelina angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Angelina Jolie
  • Angelina Jolie



  • s416504
    08-29 04:15 PM
    Any one knows , How is my GREEN Light turned to RED ?? Ways to turn back green





    wallpaper Angelina Jolie angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Pictures of Angelina Jolie
  • Pictures of Angelina Jolie



  • Macaca
    01-20 12:41 PM
    I have already contributed $ 200 in the past. I prefer to make one time contributions instead of recurring.

    Contributions is the need of the hour. Please help in contributions from other members. Thanks.





    angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Jolie on her complicated life:
  • Jolie on her complicated life:



  • mkrisa
    08-11 01:23 PM
    bumping





    2011 Pictures of Angelina Jolie angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Angelina Jolie has coordinates
  • Angelina Jolie has coordinates



  • gcwaiting17
    08-07 02:28 PM
    We are in the same situation. My husband got the renewed EAD. But i am still waiting for mine. My EAD expires on Sept. 10th.



    more...


    angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s



  • gk_2000
    08-13 02:58 PM
    My 485 was approved last week. Current status is Post Decison Activity. I've received Welcome Notice few days back.

    It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.

    My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.

    I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
    As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.

    All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.

    I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.

    Please advice.

    But when was the 485 filed? was it filed by the other company along with 140 in 2007 july fiasco?





    angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Angelina Jolie strapped
  • Angelina Jolie strapped



  • InTheMoment
    10-14 12:25 PM
    Also, a minor correction to the answer on whether all have to wait for 5 years after GC to get naturalized...the only exceptions are military personnel *and* those who married US Citizens (marriage based GC's) - these categories have to wait only 3 years



    more...


    angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • gcfriend65
    12-07 02:50 PM
    USCIS is updating their system, starting today evening, till monday morning. Maybe this will take care of the problem.
    I got the same message for my I-485 application. I called the customer service representative and she transfered me to Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer is so kind. He told me that there are two different systems in USCIS , one in mainframe system and another is DB2 System. My case is on Mainframes system so it will get transfered to DB2 System as they have few problems in updating.

    I too got my receipt numbers 8 weeks back, but still i am getting the same message.

    Thanks,
    babu work.





    2010 Jolie on her complicated life: angelina jolie vivienne and knox. This past Saturday, Angelina
  • This past Saturday, Angelina



  • djmaddy
    01-30 04:11 PM
    Perlin Circles-awesome, i was gonna submit my perlin but didn't get to finish it



    more...


    angelina jolie vivienne and knox. of Angelina Jolie#39;s twins.
  • of Angelina Jolie#39;s twins.



  • indyanguy
    08-07 09:27 AM
    I was curious to know if LC/140/485 will be processed simultaneously or if they will be processed one after the other. If latter, what might be the approx time taken in NSC for LC and 140. I understand that it's difficult to predict the time for 485.

    U mention what u have filed and what u r expecting.

    I think almost everyone has filed 485/140/EAD/AP.
    I am just curious what exactly you want to know. Do you want to know when you will get your GC or about the receipts.

    If you are looking for receipts, there is a thread going on for July filers by the name "July Trackers".
    If you want to know when you will get your GC then i am sorry to say, even GOD cannot give you an idea.

    I hope this helps.

    Meanwhile, please work on some action items and your wait will become more easier.





    hair Angelina Jolie has coordinates angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Angelina Jolie
  • Angelina Jolie



  • Kitiara
    09-06 04:50 AM
    I like that footer as well - very nice. :)

    I'd say for Photoshop expertise, ask the two guys who seem to know it inside out. Dan, vts31, I'm talking about you. :)



    more...


    angelina jolie vivienne and knox. angelina jolie tattoo 540x348
  • angelina jolie tattoo 540x348



  • arc
    10-30 01:48 PM
    My wife's finger printing fee was rejected last month, even though we submitted the right fee.
    We still submitted the fee again. In the mean while, we got our finger printing notices.

    Do u know when we would get our EADs ? Is anyone in a similar situation ?

    Thanks

    First of all what is Finger printing fee? FP is part of your 485 process so i is not charged seperately... secondly yes EAD can come before FP... and they are not related EAD is Form I765 and FP is related to I485. Check with your lawyer if you had applied for EAD or not...if not then apply if yes then wait you will get it too...

    Yes one can walk in usually on wednesday but depending on the rush they might or might not accomodate depends how you persue... and how valid your reason is... one can also go to another ASC then mentioned on the form they all do the same thing and assignment is purely based on load at a particular ASC.:cool:





    hot Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Angelina Jolie#39;s C-section
  • Angelina Jolie#39;s C-section



  • dealsnet
    01-08 09:36 PM
    No one can file I-485 without the PD for that person is current in the visa bulletin.
    You can replace your previous wife with a new wife at home, not with USCIS. !!!!!!!!!

    Hi,

    Just wanted to know how should one modify the immigration petition again after divorce and second marriage. Can the second wife name be added to 485 immediately or wait for the PD to become current? And how about EAD?

    Thanks



    more...


    house Their little girl Vivienne angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Angelina Jolie with her twins
  • Angelina Jolie with her twins



  • snram4
    12-28 11:51 AM
    Of course Grassley Bill will give more restrictions. But it needs to be analysed whether it is right or wrong. The question is if you want to bring foreigners even if skilled persons are available for that job in USA. If answer is yes then the labor test and layoff provision is wrong. But if you really want to bring foreigners only if skilled persons are not available then the provision does not have any impact on the H1b program. And another provision 50% H1b rule will have only impact on bodyshoppers and Indian consulting companies. But not the H1b aspirants and in longterm that will encourage permanent job hiring in reputed companies.

    And if you oppose CIR just for H1b conditions you are going to lose many benefits. Just one provision exclude dependents from EB cap will double or triple GC numbers. And many other provisions will make most or all categories current. I think this time Compete america will not oppose the CIR blindly just because of one provision as they realize what happened on 2007. Smart thing will be negotiate and get a compromise than getting nothing. This is going to be comprehensive bill and everyone will get benefit including anti immigrants. Otherwise nothing.

    These are the kind of poison pills that derailed previous CIRs.
    Amnesty for illegals and as a pacifier to "antis" more conditions/rules for H1B/L1.
    The business community as well as skilled immigrants start opposing the CIR and it
    comes crashing.





    tattoo Angelina Jolie strapped angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • dilipb
    02-13 03:54 PM
    What all countries in the world require is young intelligent sensible people like us to become politicians....so that we can make fast changes and make this world a more interesting place to live in.

    but but but....



    more...


    pictures Pitt and Angelina Jolie angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Her brats names are Knox Leon,
  • Her brats names are Knox Leon,



  • ahaadi
    07-10 09:28 PM
    In case his I-140 was approved then there are no problems for this scenario right?





    dresses Angelina Jolie#39;s C-section angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Shiloh and Vivienne
  • Shiloh and Vivienne



  • rajenk
    02-11 03:57 PM
    I-485 RFE details.

    Needed evidences:

    1. 2 Passport size photos in USCIS specs.
    2. Form I-693 completed by civil surgeon.

    We did submit all these requested I-693 and photos during the initial filing. My question is, does USCIS request for new I-693 if the original one submitted is older than one year or more?



    more...


    makeup of Angelina Jolie#39;s twins. angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Their little girl Vivienne
  • Their little girl Vivienne



  • panky72
    10-01 10:01 PM
    If they deny her H1 B visa can she re-apply for H4 again or would this be a issue as well?


    I cant answer your other Q's but I believe that she is still eligible for H-4 visa based on your H-1 status. I don't know if you can apply right away or wait until their enquiry is complete.





    girlfriend Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Jolie
  • Jolie



  • vin13
    01-10 08:58 AM
    What do you mean by
    "Can an attorney force me to file AC-21 even if i dont want to?"

    Are you asking if the attorney would file the change of employment letter?

    Please clarify your question





    hairstyles angelina jolie tattoo 540x348 angelina jolie vivienne and knox. Angelina Jolie with Maddox or
  • Angelina Jolie with Maddox or



  • Leo07
    06-29 03:36 PM
    I used Compare and Buy Travel Insurance - QuoteWright.com (http://www.quoteright.com) recently for Schengen visa purpose. I have not availed the insurance so I'll not be able to tell you how good it is...it served the visa puspose.





    ksircar
    11-30 12:39 PM
    Can someone please advice which immigration documents (apart from Passport and AP) should I carry to re-enter US using AP?

    Please share your experience.

    Thanks in advance.





    sanjay
    04-04 11:37 AM
    For my son PIO ( applied in Chicago ) took 17 days to be delivered at my home address. I went to Indian Consulate in Chicago and asked them which way should I go. Visa or PIO and they told me to go for PIO as it is for 10 years and also had very less paper work involved.

    If you can wait for another 20 days then go for PIO. Also, I don't know if PIO had any expedite services. Now a days, all processing are premium and ordinary.



    Total Pageviews