lion tattoo design

images Artists consider a lion tattoo lion tattoo design. Simple art tribal lion tattoo
  • Simple art tribal lion tattoo



  • Madan Ahluwalia
    02-23 02:55 PM
    Two things:

    1. You might benefit from 245(k) provisions. Check with your attorney.
    2. Do not provide tax returns. it is not required at the time of filing of green card application.

    Good luck.





    wallpaper Simple art tribal lion tattoo lion tattoo design. Lion tattoo designs are
  • Lion tattoo designs are



  • humsuplou
    03-09 01:30 PM
    Right, one can own but not run a business with H1-B, but can own and run with EAD.

    Thanks again!!!





    lion tattoo design. lion tattoo art
  • lion tattoo art



  • camarasa
    07-13 06:22 PM
    Why does everyone think it can only be something that the USCIS has the power/authority to act on by themselves. It's been almost two weeks since this fiasco started and they may have been meeting with the right people to put something together.





    2011 Lion tattoo designs are lion tattoo design. Lion Tattoo Designs
  • Lion Tattoo Designs



  • gc_on_demand
    03-17 10:40 AM
    Even I have received the RFEs as well on pending I-485 cases for me and my wife. My PD is Mar 2005. I am also wondering about the RFEs. I'll share mine as soon as I get those.

    update profile first and help community..



    more...


    lion tattoo design. Lion Tattoo Designs. uma001
  • Lion Tattoo Designs. uma001



  • iman.karta
    04-16 06:05 PM
    The good news is that I found my I-20s inside of a box, buried with some DVDs, cassettes (yes cassettes for cassette player) and random knick knacks! I was literally doing flap jacks after that.

    The bad news is that now I have to clean up the mess!

    Txh1b and Number30; thanks for the concern and suggestions!
    Txh1b: Yes, scan all your I-20s and send it to yourself in your email account. That's what I immediately did.

    Now the question is that: how long usually does it take for the response after I submit my evidences? It has to be 60 days or less, but I heard differently. Can anyone help me with that?





    lion tattoo design. Lion Tattoo Designs1 Mighty
  • Lion Tattoo Designs1 Mighty



  • GLIX
    02-23 07:37 AM
    so how long did it take for them to approve your 485 from the time you had your fingerprinting done.



    more...


    lion tattoo design. Tattoo-Lion Tattoos Design
  • Tattoo-Lion Tattoos Design



  • mayhemt
    09-13 03:21 PM
    Whom are you going to sue? Which 'LAW' did they break? Yes you can sue federal agencies or any government agency (up to certain extent), IF you can prove they are breaking law.

    Unless they are breaking some law, chances of winning or even getting a class-action status are very very bleak. Not to mention, the additional legal costs involved.

    Instead, like Pappu said, its better to concentrate our efforts on working with lawmakers....

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, just quoted from common sense...I might be wrong..





    2010 lion tattoo art lion tattoo design. Artists consider a lion tattoo
  • Artists consider a lion tattoo



  • check_rd
    11-06 06:05 PM
    Let me check back on the date i had applied and let u know.



    more...


    lion tattoo design. Dog Lion Tattoo Design
  • Dog Lion Tattoo Design



  • starving_dog
    07-03 10:19 AM
    No, a Canadian citizen cannot work in the US without a Visa. The options available are TN (Treaty Nafta) visa and H1-B for the average skilled worker. We (Canadians) are in the same boat with the Indians, Chinese, etc. awaiting our priority dates to become current. Mine is 01/11/02 so I have some hope that it will become current in the next year. Until then, I have to pay a premium for property taxes (no homestead exemption) on Florida's east coast.

    Hopefully (wishful thinking here) CIR will move forward in the House. At the very least I would like to see family members exempt from the EB Visa count.

    Cheers.





    hair Lion Tattoo Designs lion tattoo design. Lion tattoo by ~Thylacosmilus
  • Lion tattoo by ~Thylacosmilus



  • insbaby
    11-12 07:56 PM
    The site appears to be latest. And here is the content

    ------------------------------------------------------
    Who Can Apply in Mexico

    * Applicants seeking to renew their C1/D, D, F, H, I, J, L, M, O, P and R visas, if the initial visa was issued in the applicant's home country or at one of the border posts in the past few years.

    I guess, if your first visa was issued in the home country, you should be ok to renew before it expires

    Notice: Certain visa applicants may be subject to additional administrative processing. This administrative processing may last weeks, thus delaying visa delivery and the applicant's return to the United States. Every effort will be made to expedite these procedures; however, it is not possible to guarantee completion of this process by a particular date.

    PIMS !!!

    ------------------------------------------------------

    Who Cannot Apply in Mexico:

    * Applicants for B1/2 visas, including renewals are not accepted from third country nationals who are not resident in Mexico.
    * Applicants who entered the U.S. with a visa issued in their home country and changed status with Department of Homeland Security in the U.S. who seek a new visa in the new visa category

    I guess, this may be the visas expired, continuing on valid I-797 and trying to get new visa on the same category, I am not sure, difficult to interpret

    * Applicants who entered the United States in one visa category and are seeking to re-enter the U.S. in a different visa category.

    I guess, if you change from F to H, you may be in this category, I am not sure, difficult to interpret

    * Applicants who have been out of status in the U.S. having violated the terms of their visas or having overstayed the validity indicated on their I-94s.
    * Applicants who entered the U.S. under the auspices of the Visa Waiver Program.
    * Applicants who obtained their current visa in a country other than that of their legal residence.
    * PLEASE NOTE: If you were informed when you obtained the original visa in your home country that you are subject to National Security Entry Exit Registrations (NSEERs), are a national of North Korea, Cuba, Syria, Sudan or Iran, you are not eligible to renew your visa in Mexico.

    *TCN Visa Renewals– Before deciding to apply at a consular section in Mexico, third country nationals should keep in mind that traveling to the country may require the appropriate Mexican visa from a Mexico’s embassy or consulate before making the trip. Potential applicants should be sure they have a visa, if necessary, and are prepared to wait several days in Mexico while their visa is being processed.
    ------------------------------------------------------



    more...


    lion tattoo design. arm tattoo design, lion,
  • arm tattoo design, lion,



  • jasmin45
    08-07 09:58 PM
    Hello members,

    I had a non-traffic citation few years ago, which got dismissed and expunged. I do not have any documents relating to that incidence. I don't even recall the charges. I did background check with Sheriff's office which showed no records.
    How should I present this on form I-485 (question about citation/arrest)?

    Could you be specific on this citation. Its always advisable and safe to show all citations recorded in the application. If you are not comfortable dropping in more information in this forum, talk to an attorney and seek advise on your specific case.





    hot Lion Tattoo Designs. uma001 lion tattoo design. Cool Lion Tattoo
  • Cool Lion Tattoo



  • gc_samba
    07-17 04:44 PM
    Kaisersose thank you for your reply. Is their a time limit for how long I have to work for the GC filling employer? what worries me is if they fire me in lets say 1 month after hire during their probation period am I safe? Even though i was working part time some where else.

    As you have a GC, you can work for any employer in the range {A, B, C...Z}, work for 2 or more of them simultaneously and handle any kind of job. There is no law that will create a problem out of this during naturalization.

    Of course, one can do this with a 485 EAD too, but there is the one restriction of "same or similar".



    more...


    house Lion Tattoo Gallery lion tattoo design. More Leo Zodiac Tattoo Designs
  • More Leo Zodiac Tattoo Designs



  • eb2_mumbai
    10-28 09:37 AM
    Labor + 140 if complted without any RFE would take least 8 - 12 months. But considering today's conditions that is highly unlikely so ballpark figure would be 15 - 18 months. Also if it gets rejected for any reason lawyer mistakes or A2P or education etc then it would be waste of time and resources.





    tattoo Lion Tattoo Designs1 Mighty lion tattoo design. lion tattoo design, free
  • lion tattoo design, free



  • kcforgc
    06-07 05:53 PM
    It is the same here in FL. They mention it as a "TEMPORARY" licence.
    Moreover, they renew it only for 1 year at a time even though my H1 is valid for 3 years. This way they get $15 each year instead of every 3 years.



    more...


    pictures Tattoo-Lion Tattoos Design lion tattoo design. tribal lion tattoo design
  • tribal lion tattoo design



  • jonty_11
    06-20 06:15 PM
    Thanks.

    Can I go-ahead and file now and include my Wife later into the I-485, in about 4 months time.
    as per my Co lawyer..U can add ur spouse at any time before ur appplication is adjudicated upon.





    dresses Cool Lion Tattoo lion tattoo design. Tattoo Designs by Category
  • Tattoo Designs by Category



  • jliechty
    June 17th, 2006, 08:17 PM
    Great photos, Antonio. It's hard for me to pick a favorite. :cool:



    more...


    makeup Dog Lion Tattoo Design lion tattoo design. Lion Tattoo Gallery
  • Lion Tattoo Gallery



  • gcformeornot
    10-13 07:28 AM
    She can get letter from her employer that mentions that she's on maternity leave to prove that she is still employed and also that she can join back.

    you luck.





    girlfriend lion tattoo design, free lion tattoo design. Back Japanese Lion Tattoos(2)
  • Back Japanese Lion Tattoos(2)



  • Nikhil2
    02-10 05:01 PM
    Thanks for everybody's reply. I am still confused. Here is more info about my case.

    I plan to transfer PD from EB3 to EB2.

    My EB3 RIR was approved. The job description required BS and nothing else. I-140 hasn't been filed yet.

    MY EB2 PERM was filed and pending. The job description required Master and nothing else.

    I obtained the Master degree even before filing EB3.

    Now, I plan to file the 1st I-140 based on my old LC. My attorney said it would be approved without any problem.

    Then, I plan to file the 2nd I-140 based on new LC and request PD carryover. My attorney said that I would have problem at this time. Since both LCs belong to the same company and both have the same job title - Software Engineer. And, they have different job requirement.

    Any more comments?


    I think it all depends on what the job qualifications required are.
    Hope this helps





    hairstyles arm tattoo design, lion, lion tattoo design. hot Tattoo design Lion by lion
  • hot Tattoo design Lion by lion



  • srarao
    07-23 12:51 PM
    There is no significance, just to track





    gg_ny
    09-10 10:21 AM
    My PD is dec 2004 and RD is Aug 2005, EB2, IND NIW. We got our GCs in the end of Aug. VB for Aug. was U at that time. That means the 60K numbers are being consumed even now. It would be so until the end of Sept 07 when the fiscal year ends. I have heard of quite a few cases approved in Aug even in IV. The dirty laundry is buried under the amnesty and all the new applicants got benefited (short-term) in the Aug 17 amnesty. Hopefully they approve as many AOS applicants as possible by the end of this month and follow the same strategy (albeit in a manageable form) next year too. The very reason for the amnesty deal itself was, I believe, more face-saving than avoid illegal exposure of illegal action as CIS was technically correct on paper and practically adventurous during July fiasco.

    There are a few key lessons:
    1) if your background check (incl FBI's) comes clean and FP is updated, your chances of getting GC approved is more irrespective of the PD listed on the VB. Of course one has to go by the waiting line based on PD and if necessary, RD of the application, though I am not sure how it works.
    2) even if there is a quarterly flooding of visa numbers in the next year(as against control release mechanism until June 07), there are more chances for less number of visas going waste at the end of the year. The failed experiment leads to this obvious conclusion.

    What are you guys trying to figure out here? The unanswered Q's have been unanswered for a lot of years now and July VB fiasco resolve was just a lid on the unanswered Q's that were coming out into lime light. While USCIS is not perfect and is culpable for the mishap, our focus should be on getting some relief. There is not a lot any one of us is going to gain by finding the cuplable and reasons behind. We will simply not get any answers in the current situation and hoping that USCIS will provide some thing like a used visas ticker through out their fiscal year, because of the July VB fiasco is nothing but being too naive.

    Congress Women Lofgren would not go on witch hunting DOS/USCIS officials after they have honored the original VB. The simple reason being (GC's) visa numbers, though capped per year, allow USCIS to accept more applications than the visa numbers available. There is no one to one match between the available GC numbers and applications. USCIS OB submits an annual report and will report the number of visas used by USCIS in the fiscal year. Hopefully, after all this hooplah, we should see 100% utilization of visa numbers.





    txh1b
    09-14 12:16 PM
    Case 2:

    I don't think you even qualify for applying under the case 2 as the labor has aged out. Your I140 has to be applied within 6 months of labor approval.
    But as your labor was approved before this came into effect, the last date for applying is Jan 2008. You are fine there.

    1. As you say it is a complicated case, Discuss if the ability to pay issues which resulted in 2 denials is worth an MTR.
    2. EAD/AP based on filing of case 2 is invalid.
    3. Depends on what you are working on? H1b? EAD?



    Total Pageviews