love quotes english

images hot images emo love quotes love quotes english. Emo love quotes english
  • Emo love quotes english



  • gc28262
    06-11 09:36 AM
    resent it !





    wallpaper Emo love quotes english love quotes english. sad love quotes english.
  • sad love quotes english.



  • eastindia
    09-09 01:03 PM
    American lawmakers have created a law that needs only top talent. By law it go from top to bottom. So they go from EB1, EB2, EB3 and so on. If we disagree, then get the law changed.

    EB3 I is screwed big time and they are ignorant about this .EB3 are responsible for their own loss. I see them tracking LUDs and laugh at their ignorance of wasting their time.

    They should be doing hunger strikes and do a rally in DC every month.

    Else they can forget Green card coming any time soon.





    love quotes english. sad love quotes english.
  • sad love quotes english.



  • GCapplicant
    07-02 11:32 AM
    Let's try this.





    2011 sad love quotes english. love quotes english. Spanish love quotes english
  • Spanish love quotes english



  • mpelland
    03-02 04:00 PM
    i am going to have to sadly bow out of this . got a lil done but don't have the time. have fun everyone



    more...


    love quotes english. 2010 emo love quotes english
  • 2010 emo love quotes english



  • EndlessWait
    07-13 09:35 AM
    GCBy3000,
    Your criticism of Murthy is noted as you are entitled to speak your mind. But let me ask you a simple question:

    Did you exhort your lawyer to send a letter to Secretary Chertoff or the USCIS Director? OR

    Did your lawyer send a letter on his own, exhorting the Secretary and the USCIS Director to correct this wrong?

    I know the Mahatma would have asked himself the same questions before hurling allegations.

    Whatever maybe the intentions of Murthy, this letter is certainly going to help not harm our case.

    AND YES - For full disclosure, I am a client of Murthy and have been so for more than five years.

    go figure..u jacko.. this forum is not give publicty to lawyers.
    pls close this thread





    love quotes english. Spanish love quotes english
  • Spanish love quotes english



  • snathan
    05-11 12:57 AM
    What is a donor. I previously donated $500 and I am not on that forum. Also asked IV through PM about it. Never got a response.

    They are considering Donor - only people who are contributing and not based on previous donation. As long as you are donating you will have the donor status.



    more...


    love quotes english. i love you friend quotes. est
  • i love you friend quotes. est



  • pappu
    01-18 01:18 PM
    we need some more members to keep this effort stay ignited. This effort has helped us get several hundred members in the past few weeks. Pls continue to help. It will only take 15 min of your time.





    2010 sad love quotes english. love quotes english. hot images emo love quotes
  • hot images emo love quotes



  • kumarc123
    02-12 02:43 PM
    I am the one who asked him that question. And you can see he doesn't have any proof.


    The million dollor question is,

    what are we going to do about it?
    What is IV going to do?


    I am proposing a rally and hiring a lawyer to file a case. We group of people can hire Ron Gotcher or any other good lawyer to file a case. I am ready to give some money. But not to IV, as they have ignored all are comments and not done anything in recent months.

    No rally, No public initiative.



    more...


    love quotes english. girlfriend hot emo love quotes
  • girlfriend hot emo love quotes



  • mhathi
    06-13 07:54 AM
    I don't think the senator version of CIR will be passed at the house so I hope CIR fails completely. So senators can move ahead to vote provisions separately in favor of EB and H1 applicants.

    Whether in CIR or out of it, any reform in H1 is going to come with restrictions.. thats what the 115k applications in one day have done... Whether we like it or not...





    hair Spanish love quotes english love quotes english. love quotes english;
  • love quotes english;



  • pappu
    01-10 06:27 PM
    thank you very much



    more...


    love quotes english. hot Emo love quotes emo love
  • hot Emo love quotes emo love



  • nomi
    12-13 09:02 AM
    No responses yet ...Oh come on guys ...YOU want to pay $10 now or want to wait for 10 years to get your GREEN CARD ???





    hot 2010 emo love quotes english love quotes english. French love quotes english
  • French love quotes english



  • texanmom
    09-26 11:40 AM
    Please deluge both the author (Eilene Zimmerman) and the editor with emails pointing out the misrepresentation of IV's agenda.

    Using words like 'defamatory' , "unethical reporting" and 'misrepresentation' catches their attention since they are always afraid of law suits.



    more...


    house girlfriend sad love quotes in love quotes english. emo love quotes english. emo
  • emo love quotes english. emo



  • andy garcia
    01-26 09:40 AM
    I had trouble sifting through all that data and figuring out what that was all about.
    Could you give the specific report that you used for these numbers. And, if possible, any hints on how you arrived at the data below. I would appreciate that.

    Thanks....

    FISCAL ------ Employment ------- EB3
    YEAR ----- Total ---- INDIA | Total --- India
    2000 ----- 111,024 | 15888 | 51,711 | -5567 :IV FY 2000 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2000%20table%20V.pdf)
    2001 ----- 186,536 | 41720 | 90,274 | 16405 :IV FY 2001 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2001%20table%20V.pdf)
    2002 ----- 171,583 | 41919 | 87,574 | 17428 :IV FY 2002 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2002%20table%20V.pdf)
    2003 ----- -83,020 | 20818 | 47,354 | 10680 :IV FY 2003 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY2003%20table%20V.pdf)
    2004 ----- 157,107 | 39496 | 88,114 | 19962 :IV FY 2004 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY04tableV.pdf)
    2005 ----- 242,335 | 47160 |122,130 | 23399 :IV FY 2005 (http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY05tableV.pdf)
    6 yr total - 951,605| 207001| 487,157| 93441
    Annual Avg --------- 34500 | -------- 15574

    If this trend would have continued. There should not be any MAJOR retrogression problem, but if you remember from the Nov 05 VB. The warning was very clear:

    During FY due to anticipated heavy demand, the AC21 provisions are not expected to apply, and the amount of Employment numbers available to any single country will be subject to the 7% cap. It is anticipated that the addition of unused FY-2005 Family numbers and the remaining AC21 numbers to the 140,000 annual minimum will result in an FY-2006 annual Employment limit of 152,000. This will mean an Employment per-country limit for FY-2006 of approximately 10,650.
    To illustrate the effect of the reduced per-county limitation during FY-2006 on the oversubscribed countries, it should be noted that during FY-2005 India used approximately 47,175 Employment numbers.


    If you plug this number into your analysis the result might be a couple of years of advance for your predictions.

    andy





    tattoo Spanish love quotes english love quotes english. sad love quotes english.
  • sad love quotes english.



  • greyhair
    06-20 09:40 AM
    My friend I have seen many things in my 45 years life. But never have I seen as much bullshit in one post. If you are so smart that your invention could lose $3 billion in a quarter, why are you unemployed for last 1 yr? If you don�t have a job it has got to be someone else�s fault, right? This is not a new trend. While you are ok to work in a company started by an immigrant or in a technology created by an immigrant, you find it morally wrong for immigrants to compete with you, right? As if immigrants should be denied to right to compete with �real Americans�. And this �real American� thing is so full of it. You are real American because your forefathers came here in 1700? But weren�t your forefathers ILLEGALLS when they came here uninvited? In a fair competition environment you are not going to get any edge over others just because someone has lived here for 5 generations.

    None of us came here uninvited. For last 16 years I am here LEGALLY at the invitation of my employer - an American enterprise which makes and keeps America great. Your �real American� thing is so bullshit because everyone loves to claim that they are only �real Americans� and rest everyone is fake. I find your portrayal reprehensible that only you are on the side of �America� and you competition is �evil and against all Americans�. This is not only stupid, but plain dumb.

    Simple fact is this, you cannot compete with your competition and for that reason you have to throw out this bull crap about �real American�, �illegal�, �Chinaman�, �Hitler� etc., did I miss something? Hear me out because this competition is not going to go away with Sander�s amendment or any other human law. Even if I leave, I will take my job with me and I will continue to compete with you. I will beat you again and again at any fair competition, even from the other side of the globe. The reason is, you are not willing to improve, learn and compete. But you can continue to complaint and cry foul. Sander�s amendment will not do iota to get you a job because you have been conditioned to live on unemployment compensation. Best of luck to the self style �real American� because with your attitude you sure need a whole lot of it.



    At what point are all you anti-American morons going to end this. Immigration followed to the letter of the law - YES. But if you came here illegally, are working here illegally, or are for immigration in any other form than that of the letter of the law - I am sorry. But getting to the point of this. If it wasn't for all of this illegal immigration, if it wasn't for countries ESPECIALLY India and China driving the AMERICAN way of life as a race to the bottom instead of a race to the top - we would NOT need this law. See you all have it wrong - we TRUE aAmericans like me who have 5 generations going back to the late 1700's....my forefathers laid the plan - laid their lives down to build this country and I paid my dues to get my GOOD PAYING job in IT that I worked and slaved for 20 years. And to have an immigrant whose country has done nothing but ride the tailcoats of what we Americans have done and claim it as there own. We have a word for it here in the US - theft. And that is what it is - these jobs that we are trying to fight for here have been STOLEN. And yet there are so many of you who just think that is ok - sure who care let them go....if a Hitler type were to rise again and another World War were to come.....this GREAT Country that you declare to love would not be able to defend itself.....because it's fabric....it's backbone has been dismantled my the theft - by the race to the bottom, by whatever you want to call it....it's all but gone - the dream that you think is still there is a puff of smoke my friends...plain and simple. There is not an INDIAN or CHINAMAN that has the background in IT nor the number of US Patents, and inventions that I have given to the companies that I have worked for and for the country I love. Yet one year after being unemployed I still can't find a job and as a book that is about to be released will educate most on you of who I am find this out - I dare you to look carefully and see just how many others like me are being displaced by un-americans and how that knowledge is taking the competitiveness of the US and shipping it overseas. How sad it is. There is a chapter in the book of one of by greatest inventions that has stood for 10 years to protect a certain part of your life....it was never breached -it never failed in 10 years and yet last month, my former boss showed me how almost 3 billion dollars this quater of American wealth was erased because an Indian person now controls that system and doesn't understand what he's doing and even though I could point it out in a 10 minute conversation I won't and I hope that some of you who are saying no to this in a way without understanding it lose your hard earned money.....I certainly have lost more than you can imagine.....all I can say in the end is not God Bless the USA - but God Help Us.....God Help the USA.



    more...


    pictures i love you friend quotes. est love quotes english. English language love quotes
  • English language love quotes



  • aroranuj
    12-11 07:01 PM
    Here is my receipt number... NRC2008063637

    Lets hope all our efforts help...





    dresses French love quotes english love quotes english. emo love quotes english. emo
  • emo love quotes english. emo



  • dish
    07-16 06:22 PM
    From now on every year, we should send a copy of I797 (H1B) and our tax records to each and every senator and house representative so that they do not get carried away by the misinterpreted facts presented to them by Lou Dobbs, NumbersUSA, Programmers Guild and FAIRUS.



    more...


    makeup girlfriend hot emo love quotes love quotes english. girlfriend sad love quotes in
  • girlfriend sad love quotes in



  • alterego
    09-17 10:37 PM
    This is no doubt a bad time for the US economy. However the world is not going to collapse. We will nearly certainly see a recession. Outside chance of a depression. The credit markets are frozen, confidence has been shaken, housing is searching for a bottom, unemployment has ticked up a percentage point so far, and the stock market is down about 20%.

    However, put that in the context of the great depression in the late 20s and into the early 30s. 25% unemployment, Widespread bank failures with no FDIC insurance, Many companies collapsed and people lost their life savings just by keeping it in the bank, Stock markets down by nearly 90%, people died of starvation! Yeah those things happened in this country. In fact, many observers attribute that experience for the extremely frugal nature of the elderly in this country, the so called great generation. Perhaps this will change current US attitudes away from consumption and toward savings. Perhaps entitlement reform will be fast tracked. We shall see.

    Things are bad. Structural changes are needed. The war must be ended and the resources redirected. Americans also need to adjust to the new realities in a globalizing world some of which are not particularly appealing.
    However also remember, the US has many geo-political advantages, control of a massive amount of natural resources, still the best R&D, an advanced industrial base, well developed infrastructure, and despite the current wall street mess no currency seems imminently capable of replacing the US dollar as the global reserve currency (hence giving the Federal reserve the enormous power of the printing press). Note that not a single currency has appreciated more than 5% viz a vie during this crisis. In fact Gold has outperformed all! Quite simply noone believes another economy is ready at this time.

    Hopefully the job market will not get too messy. The market will bottom in the next 6 months or so, once their is a complete clean out of the balance sheets. We are probably past the half way point in this. Exactly when it ends noone knows however.

    If you have savings consider putting it in blue chip consumer staples, when you feel there is a bottom in stocks. Diversify internationally, Consider letting your wife go on a gold buying binge............:).

    Quit worrying, this too shall pass. This downturn will be longer than recent ones however. Might be measured in terms of a few years rather than months.





    girlfriend sad love quotes english. love quotes english. new love quotes 2010. says a
  • new love quotes 2010. says a



  • sanju
    11-11 05:48 PM
    Wise words from a Senior Member!

    But people here are not ready for new ideas. They are dreaming that Obama will install a GC card printer and start printing once he sworn in.

    I presented an idea recently, as a temprory fix in these tough times. All I got was couple funny replys that has nothing to do with my plan. Also I got few red dots as a bonus.

    Many gave up hope I believe.

    Don't worry about the comments and the dots. I agree, things are going to get very tough in coming years.

    And, the work of every president in the modern history has been diagonally opposite to the expectation. Example, conservatives voted for Bush to ban abortion, stop illegal immigration, balance budget etc. On all these issues, he was a major upset to his supporters. Based on what I know (and don't know), I think that the expectations of most people from Obama administration are likely to dash against the rock. Specifically, people on immigration forums like this one, who feels being in the proximity of a miracle will soon realize the dangerously flawed situation. The apathy of this community will consume it. Live and learn....


    .





    hairstyles hot Emo love quotes emo love love quotes english. love quotes english. love
  • love quotes english. love



  • mirage
    02-03 11:39 AM
    Have you heard this Bangla poem written by Rabindranath Tagore, I'm putting it for you with translation...
    Jodi Tor Dak Soone Keu Na Asse
    Tobe Ekla Chalo re
    Ekla Chalo Ekla Chalo Ekla Chalore


    Jodi Keu Katha Na Kai Ore Ore O Abhaga
    Jodi Sabai Thake Mukh Firae Sabai Kare Bhay
    Tabe Paran Khule
    O Tui Mukh Fute Tor Maner Katha Ekla Balo re


    Jodi Sabai Fire Jai Ore Ore O Abhaga
    Jodi Gahan Pathe Jabar Kale Keu Feere Na Chay
    Tobe Pather Kanta
    O Tui Rakta Makha Charan Tale Ekla Dalo re


    Jodi Alo Na Dhare Ore Ore O Abhaga
    Jodi Jharr Badale Andhar Rate Duar Deay Ghare
    Tobe Bajranale
    Apaan Buker Panjar Jaliey Nieye Ekla Jalo re


    English Translation

    If they answer not to thy call walk alone,

    Walk alone, thy walk alone,

    If they are afraid and cower mutely facing the wall,

    O thou of evil luck,
    open thy mind and speak out alone.

    If they turn away, and desert you when crossing the wilderness,
    O thou of evil luck,
    trample the thorns under thy tread,
    and along the blood-lined track travel alone.

    If they do not hold up the light when the night is troubled with storm,

    O thou of evil luck,
    with the thunder flame of pain

    ignite thy own heart and let it burn alone
    Sorry to put some damper on your enthusiasm and efforts. But I think it is better if we can get the blessings of IV leadership on our efforts.

    It might be difficult to convince them. But only with active support from majority of IVians, we can accomplish some thing.





    ashwin_27
    07-01 03:47 PM
    I think the new reference # for the Sanders Amendment is now
    Senate Amendment 4439 to the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act (H.R. 5297).. Correct??

    People will be sending emails to senators with reference to the wrong amendment if this text is not corrected!!





    lazycis
    12-20 08:53 PM
    Phew! I didn't know that I was out of status for an year. As I dig deep, I came to know how much trouble I am in now. If hope and pray that I wouldn't receive any RFE at the time when IO review my application. I didn't had any problem till now.

    Again, you were not of status. Do not worry, nobody will ask you for 6-7 years of paystubs :)



    Total Pageviews