immigrationvoice1
04-15 10:20 AM
Which country did you charge your GC to?
Enjoy the freedom...:)
Enjoy the freedom...:)
wallpaper My first female cannabis plant
masti_Gai
11-07 12:43 PM
Just write a letter addressing the Immigration Officer stating that you reside in xyz area, work for ABC company and you take all the responsibilities like boarding , lodging and traveling expenses of your parents.
Do give them your phone no. so that they can call you and verify in case if they want to.
That would suffice:)
Do give them your phone no. so that they can call you and verify in case if they want to.
That would suffice:)
ashrock11
02-04 04:03 PM
Can somebody suggest a good immigration lawyer in the Boston Area. Need to consult for AC21, transfer employer, transfer existing case from present employer etc.
Thanks
Thanks
2011 thecycles of lots of weed
rkm
07-17 06:29 PM
Dear Lofgren,
Thank you very much for your great effort to resolve our issues.
Thank you very much for your great effort to resolve our issues.
more...
painful_GC
03-09 09:12 PM
Anyone ?? Pleaseeeeeeee
sac-r-ten
04-14 08:31 PM
Hats off to your patience. you deserve a hug from Obama. just kidding.
:D
Dear IV Friends,
After reading the title you people must be thinking that i got my GC or 485 approved but the fact is I Finally got my PERM filed this month. The purpose of this thread is to inform anyone who is waiting for PERM withdrawal that it took THREE months to withdrawal my OLD perm application. I hope no one is in this situation.
Whenever i use to post something on IV, folks use to have a generic answer "update your profile" but i couldn't as i was waiting to file my PERM. This for those people who always wanted me to update my profile. Checkout my Priority date is April 09 :D in my profile
I am in my 5th year of H1b hope this time i get my PERM approved. In my earlier Green card process i have already been through this queue two times and now i have to start allover again.
Thanks.
:D
Dear IV Friends,
After reading the title you people must be thinking that i got my GC or 485 approved but the fact is I Finally got my PERM filed this month. The purpose of this thread is to inform anyone who is waiting for PERM withdrawal that it took THREE months to withdrawal my OLD perm application. I hope no one is in this situation.
Whenever i use to post something on IV, folks use to have a generic answer "update your profile" but i couldn't as i was waiting to file my PERM. This for those people who always wanted me to update my profile. Checkout my Priority date is April 09 :D in my profile
I am in my 5th year of H1b hope this time i get my PERM approved. In my earlier Green card process i have already been through this queue two times and now i have to start allover again.
Thanks.
more...
bestofall
11-20 09:48 PM
looks like chat URL is not working !
2010 weed plants have been
CRAZYMONK
09-24 11:38 AM
but we received an RFE Yday forwarded from my old address which I moved out 1 year ago and filed AR11.
also the RFE stated that there is no G28 representation on our case and worst thing was online status is still pending.
We had lost 13 valuable days because of address they used in RFE.
Good Luck.!!
I think that is the reason you got it to your address instead of your attorney. They might have missed that G-28 or your attorney forgot to send in with other stuff.
Is that RFE just for G-28?
also the RFE stated that there is no G28 representation on our case and worst thing was online status is still pending.
We had lost 13 valuable days because of address they used in RFE.
Good Luck.!!
I think that is the reason you got it to your address instead of your attorney. They might have missed that G-28 or your attorney forgot to send in with other stuff.
Is that RFE just for G-28?
more...
JazzByTheBay
09-07 06:52 PM
Some proposals are realistic and can be implemented. An increase in EB-visa numbers may not be that realistic at the moment, but most of the others like recapturing visa numbers lost every year (upwards of 200K), considering the primary beneficiary towards the quota, etc., as well as some interim benefits.... are all part of the proposals afaik.
Bottomline, if you understand all the issues and the efforts being made, please participate and make this a successful effort.
As they say, even God doesn't help those who don't help themselves... :)
jazz
I believe in IV and its efforts.
I understand rally will help IV to demonstrate the people support.
I understand, in rally and after rally IV requests/lobbys law-makers to fix the broken immigration system system.
But can someone clarify me, what exactly IV is requesting law-makers?
1) Are we asking to re-capture visa numbers? (150K may not be sufficient for 750K applicants)
2) Remove country limit (still have to 5 years)
3) Increase the EB quota?
4) Clear all current pending Backlog labor/I-140/I-485/etc applications by 2009? This is temporary solution, but will solve the problem for now.
5) Another Immigration Reform bill for legal?
Having clear answers will help to gain support from my friends, colleagues and more and more people will be willing to join.
Thanks
Bottomline, if you understand all the issues and the efforts being made, please participate and make this a successful effort.
As they say, even God doesn't help those who don't help themselves... :)
jazz
I believe in IV and its efforts.
I understand rally will help IV to demonstrate the people support.
I understand, in rally and after rally IV requests/lobbys law-makers to fix the broken immigration system system.
But can someone clarify me, what exactly IV is requesting law-makers?
1) Are we asking to re-capture visa numbers? (150K may not be sufficient for 750K applicants)
2) Remove country limit (still have to 5 years)
3) Increase the EB quota?
4) Clear all current pending Backlog labor/I-140/I-485/etc applications by 2009? This is temporary solution, but will solve the problem for now.
5) Another Immigration Reform bill for legal?
Having clear answers will help to gain support from my friends, colleagues and more and more people will be willing to join.
Thanks
hair weed baby marijuana plant
man-woman-and-gc
01-18 01:15 PM
The USCIS procedures do not follow any logic....all of you need to join the Letter Campaign started by IV if you have not already.
That is the only ray of hope that I can see for now.
That is the only ray of hope that I can see for now.
more...
mhathi
03-20 12:14 PM
What EndlessWait meant was, more the number of employees in a small company, the chances of RFE with ability to pay will be higher...
Overall true, just one clarification... More the number of employees that have applied for a GC, chances of RFE are higher.
Am I correct?
Overall true, just one clarification... More the number of employees that have applied for a GC, chances of RFE are higher.
Am I correct?
hot of cannabis plants.
The7zen
01-26 01:37 PM
How do i Vote ? when i click that Vote up or Down, its not doing anything...do we get a confirmation ?
thanks for your help.
thanks for your help.
more...
house sign of marijuana plants
Jamin
08-15 09:31 PM
The receipt number will start either with SRC or LIN depending on whether it is Texas or Nebraska.
hi,
where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
Thanks.
hi,
where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
Thanks.
tattoo how kills marijuana plants
sniranjank
07-23 02:08 PM
Delivery date: Jul 19, 2007 9:29 AM
Sign for by: K.LAWSON
EB3- India - Jul03
Sign for by: K.LAWSON
EB3- India - Jul03
more...
pictures of marijuana plants they
CADude
04-07 11:01 PM
My H1B job requirement is similar but not 100% same to GC Labor. Attorney said it can be different.
thnx CADude... did you had to provide job description used in your labor or your last H1? if not then did the new employer used their own description?
thnx CADude... did you had to provide job description used in your labor or your last H1? if not then did the new employer used their own description?
dresses worth of marijuana plants
sunny1000
02-01 09:11 PM
Hi Everyone,
My AP is valid until JUNE 27 2011, (Here is the line from the I-512L, Presentation of the Original Document prior to June 27 2011 allows a customs and border protection inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the named bearer) I'm travelling to India during May / June and will be entering LAX back on June25. Will this be an issue as my AP is expiring in next couple of days.
Experts please let me know your thoughts on my situation whether it is safe to travel and getting in back will not be of an issue.
Thanks if you can help me out
Regards
Karthik
Technically, there should not be an issue. But as the other poster suggested, it may be better to extend it since you are still outside the 120 day window for application.
My AP is valid until JUNE 27 2011, (Here is the line from the I-512L, Presentation of the Original Document prior to June 27 2011 allows a customs and border protection inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the named bearer) I'm travelling to India during May / June and will be entering LAX back on June25. Will this be an issue as my AP is expiring in next couple of days.
Experts please let me know your thoughts on my situation whether it is safe to travel and getting in back will not be of an issue.
Thanks if you can help me out
Regards
Karthik
Technically, there should not be an issue. But as the other poster suggested, it may be better to extend it since you are still outside the 120 day window for application.
more...
makeup fresh Marijuana plants/the
dixie
09-30 05:28 PM
You should be thankful you are even able to file for 485. There are so many of us here who have waited 4+ YEARS (and still waiting) for just their labor cerification from BECs. Even assuming they get their I-140 approved overnight, they need to wait another 3-4 YEARS before they can even FILE 485. So compared to that 4-5 months processing time to approve I-140 is a rounding error .. dont mean to defend USCIS or trivialize your problem, just giving you some perspective in the larger context of this huge EB mess.
This is absolutely no-sense at all.
Texas, take about 2-3 months to approve 140 and 485. While Nebraska take about 4-5 months to approve only 140. This is not included 485 that back up from December 2, 2005.
You compare about 2-3 month processing time from one Center and another 1 year from another service center.
People there don't know how to do the mathematic or what, why keep sending everything to Nebraska still. Why don't transfer from the last person in Nebraska to Texas and have Texas start processing 485 in Queued.
We don't want people get process by Luck! or by paying more money and left other people behind.
What you think?!
This is absolutely no-sense at all.
Texas, take about 2-3 months to approve 140 and 485. While Nebraska take about 4-5 months to approve only 140. This is not included 485 that back up from December 2, 2005.
You compare about 2-3 month processing time from one Center and another 1 year from another service center.
People there don't know how to do the mathematic or what, why keep sending everything to Nebraska still. Why don't transfer from the last person in Nebraska to Texas and have Texas start processing 485 in Queued.
We don't want people get process by Luck! or by paying more money and left other people behind.
What you think?!
girlfriend One of weed plant
jayleno
08-05 04:37 PM
EB2 takes X number of years
EB3 takes Y number of years
X >= Y In most cases.
I think thats the most accurate estimate anyone can give you. By the way...I'm not kidding.
I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
EB3 takes Y number of years
X >= Y In most cases.
I think thats the most accurate estimate anyone can give you. By the way...I'm not kidding.
I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
But please share your experience;
How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
-EB2 category
-EB3 category
I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.
Thanks,
Sanjeev.
hairstyles Time Lapse of Indoor Weed Plants Growing {4} Watch Weed Grow FAST!
vshar
07-31 09:16 PM
I wish they will have online chat with IO who is assigned to ones file( not CSR) so no more RFEs etc.
mvinayam
08-12 11:07 PM
On 2nd July, what time was your i-485 application received at NSC?
Hi,
My application reached NSC on july 2nd 10.25 am & the LUD on my I-140 was changed on July 28th still no receipt notice or the cheque got cashed. No idea whatz going????
So I guess the LUD change is nothing relevant to I-485 filing.
Thanks & Regds
MV
Hi,
My application reached NSC on july 2nd 10.25 am & the LUD on my I-140 was changed on July 28th still no receipt notice or the cheque got cashed. No idea whatz going????
So I guess the LUD change is nothing relevant to I-485 filing.
Thanks & Regds
MV
reddymjm
08-10 09:53 AM
As I mentioned in my post, I have applied for H1 in India in April,2007and got approval in August,2007.
My Approved H1 B petition does not have change of status i.e 1-94.
I came to USA on L1 in Feb,2008 and working till date. and my I-94 is valid till Feb,2011.
As I want to shift to H1 B,I think I need to go out of country i.e Canada from USA for H1 B stamping.
My question is:
If for some reason, I have not issued H1 visa at Canada consulate,
Is my L1 is still valid and Can I comeback to USA on my L1 visa and I-94? and Can I continue working on my L1 in USA?
Please suggest me the better approach.
My objective is to switch to H1 using my old approved petiiton and not want to go back to India for H1 stamping.
Regards
As you entered US on L1 after your H1B approval from India, You need to get that H1B stamped to work on H1B.
Looks like it is a one year old H1B. You should have a valid and strong answer when the officer asks you why you did not use that then or why do you want that one stamped now.
Best way is you can ask your H1B holder to apply for another H1B COS as the visa number is already counted against the cap. Hope fully you are not outstide the US for more than 1 year after approval.
If you go to candian consulate and your H1B gets rejected, it is a tough route. As soon as you go to the consulate they will cancel all the existing visas. You can enter the country with an attorney withing 30 days and your company A should be able to do an L1 again or you are out of status.
I strongly recommend you to go to your home country for the visa stamping until unless you have a US masters degree.
Need more PM me.
Good luck.
My Approved H1 B petition does not have change of status i.e 1-94.
I came to USA on L1 in Feb,2008 and working till date. and my I-94 is valid till Feb,2011.
As I want to shift to H1 B,I think I need to go out of country i.e Canada from USA for H1 B stamping.
My question is:
If for some reason, I have not issued H1 visa at Canada consulate,
Is my L1 is still valid and Can I comeback to USA on my L1 visa and I-94? and Can I continue working on my L1 in USA?
Please suggest me the better approach.
My objective is to switch to H1 using my old approved petiiton and not want to go back to India for H1 stamping.
Regards
As you entered US on L1 after your H1B approval from India, You need to get that H1B stamped to work on H1B.
Looks like it is a one year old H1B. You should have a valid and strong answer when the officer asks you why you did not use that then or why do you want that one stamped now.
Best way is you can ask your H1B holder to apply for another H1B COS as the visa number is already counted against the cap. Hope fully you are not outstide the US for more than 1 year after approval.
If you go to candian consulate and your H1B gets rejected, it is a tough route. As soon as you go to the consulate they will cancel all the existing visas. You can enter the country with an attorney withing 30 days and your company A should be able to do an L1 again or you are out of status.
I strongly recommend you to go to your home country for the visa stamping until unless you have a US masters degree.
Need more PM me.
Good luck.