green lantern movie toys release date

images Green Lantern concept art green lantern movie toys release date. dresses As the release date for Green green lantern movie toys 2011.
  • dresses As the release date for Green green lantern movie toys 2011.



  • dealsnet
    03-05 02:26 PM
    You didn't mentioned, how you are going to file AOS.
    Is it employment based? or family based.?
    If employment based, please fill your info.


    I swear I've searched everywhere but I can't find anything on the subject. I would appreciate it if someone could give me advice on how to approach AOS.

    I am the beneficiary of a LPR, currently on F1 status. My PD is current and I'm ready to file my i-485. The only issue is, I've been self-employed for 2 years. It may sound very bad, but my only source of income has been as follows,

    1. Buying/selling stuff online under my business name
    2. Contract work/1099's- built website templates for clients

    I didn't really work for money, nor did I make much. We're talking <$5K each year. My work can thus be categorized as "hobby", but I'm not sure if that helps at all. Also, I operated via my laptop, and only ever "rarely" because I never had too much time in my hands being a full-time student.

    On the face of it, I made some income, but I never lied or have been an employee. I didn't know until recently that even working "for fun" could get me big trouble.

    My laywer is skeptical about moving forward with AOS, but I don't have much choice. What do you guys suppose I do? Disclose my work in the forms and take a risk, or don't disclose my work and take a risk?

    Thank you.





    wallpaper dresses As the release date for Green green lantern movie toys 2011. green lantern movie toys release date. As the release date of the
  • As the release date of the



  • thomachan72
    05-31 07:11 AM
    Please help....I am in a little bit precarious situation here...


    I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..

    My question is if
    1: my I140 is approved from company A and
    2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
    3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then

    leave the Company A and join Company B
    Now Company A revokes I140

    Will by H1B with Company B still valid?
    Right now it would not be wise to make a shift and reapply for LC and stuff with the new comp. Well if getting a GC is not your primary concern then there shouldn't be any problem. Ideally I would wait until atleast august sept to make a decision. thats when we expect the final version of the new bill/law to be clear.





    green lantern movie toys release date. Nathan Fillion As Green
  • Nathan Fillion As Green



  • GCNeophyte
    09-17 02:11 PM
    one more question... if I reenter using my AP then IO always take you to some place/room to verify something or its sometimes/randomly only? I just realize that my connection time while coming back from one airport(POE) to another is just 2 hours.

    I can tell you right now that 2 hrs is not enough time for your connection flight and it is NOT RANDOM.its for all AP holders





    2011 As the release date of the green lantern movie toys release date. As the release date for Green
  • As the release date for Green



  • sparky_jones
    10-01 08:22 PM
    Yes, being able to produce a complete file with all the paperwork is a pre-requisite for self-represenation. However, if and when you decide to "pull out your G-28", how will you go about making sure that USCIS updates their records to ensure no further correspondence is sent to the attorney? Are you aware of a standard procedure to do that?

    Thanks!
    I already pllued all of my paperwork from attorney.
    You must have at least a copy of all your filing paperwork from Labor Filing till today. This is required when you are filing anything new or responding any RFE, you sould match each and everything on the USCIS records when you are submitting any new paper work as a part of RFE/new application etc.
    So, better have a copy of all paprework before..

    I dont intend to change my employer/lawyer but just got all original approvals and copy of each and every paperwork from my attorney till date about my GC.. just to be safe..
    I can pull out my G28 and be on my own at any time, but still save my ongoing pending petitions..



    more...


    green lantern movie toys release date. the movies department for
  • the movies department for



  • jonty_11
    07-25 12:30 PM
    I didn't find what I am looking for.

    I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.

    So, I am thinking to file myself.
    yes u need all documents...

    Look again..and u will find link to this discussion on the HOME PAGE..

    I will save u some time
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5132





    green lantern movie toys release date. Release date: June 17
  • Release date: June 17



  • jthomas
    01-14 12:51 PM
    i had been to SBA and the free seminars for entrepreneurs conducted by them. They hold one-one meetings and try to know what you exactly want to do and tell you how to proceed. It is an goverment organization with volunteers who are reteired high ranking officers from different field. They gave me brochures and booklets and told me to write a business plan. Anyway, you can google SBA and find the nearest local office and ask them for a appointment.



    more...


    green lantern movie toys release date. and they#39;re movie toys.
  • and they#39;re movie toys.



  • waitnwatch
    07-11 12:18 PM
    .....

    They should find an average amount of time a person spends on bench. Let's say the average time is 1 month out of year.

    Then, they should recaliberate the salary to what would be worth 11 months of salary and set it up that way......

    Here I'm playing devil's advocate. What if the salary now falls below the market rate determined by DOL? I am sure that some of these fly-by-night operators are also some of the poorer paymasters.





    2010 Nathan Fillion As Green green lantern movie toys release date. Green Lantern concept art
  • Green Lantern concept art



  • bhatt
    08-05 04:56 PM
    I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
    But please share your experience;
    How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
    -EB2 category
    -EB3 category

    I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.

    Thanks,
    Sanjeev.

    It is just depeneds on luck.
    My friend Who applied in EB3 after me will be applying for citizenship next year while I am waiting for my I-485.
    Another one same company , eb2, same credential as me , later receipt Date, applied after me in eb2, got his GC five months back.



    more...


    green lantern movie toys release date. THE GREEN LANTERN MOVIE?
  • THE GREEN LANTERN MOVIE?



  • VivekAhuja
    08-21 06:28 PM
    You can work as many hours as you like when on H1B. The only requirement is that you work for the SAME EMPLOYER that sponsored your H1B.

    Letter for parents to come if required only when getting visa at the consulate (addresses to Consular Gen.). Nothing is needed at Port Of Entry. They are Immigration Officers at POE, but the only questions they will ask is where will they stay? What is your name? where you work? etc. Simple Qs.





    hair As the release date for Green green lantern movie toys release date. green lantern movie toys. This Green Lantern movie; This Green Lantern movie
  • green lantern movie toys. This Green Lantern movie; This Green Lantern movie



  • drona
    07-12 01:48 PM
    Can you send me the letter by PM or post it here? Would like to see the format. I could send one as well or fax it to him.



    more...


    green lantern movie toys release date. images THE GREEN LANTERN MOVIE? green lantern movie toys 2011. Green Lantern
  • images THE GREEN LANTERN MOVIE? green lantern movie toys 2011. Green Lantern



  • arunsush
    07-24 04:14 PM
    My I 140 was rejected in April 2007 because USCIS thought that my company couldnt show the ability to pay. My PD was 2003 August.
    My attorney filed an appeal, and now he suggests, that we file fresh I 140 and I 485 using the same Labor approval from original PD.
    I asked her, whether it was allowed, because I was thinking about filing fresh PERM under the impression that since My I 140 was rejected, I lost my PD.

    I need help from the GURUs here. Is the above possible?
    My attorney says that when an appeal is pending, once can file a new I 140 and get that approved (so it replaces that appeal). And the benefit would be I will be able to file I 485 right now along with I 140.

    Please help me out. I need to act soon on this.
    Many thanks in Advance.......


    Your attorney is correct. Make sure your approved labor is not more than 180 days old. Starting 16th July the validity of labor expires beyond 180 days.





    hot the movies department for green lantern movie toys release date. images GREEN LANTERN Movie
  • images GREEN LANTERN Movie



  • jonty_11
    11-08 12:59 PM
    If they never overstayed then USCIS has no case against them...get a lawyer to get them out..and then hire another lawyer to sue the USCIS. This is pure harrasment.



    more...


    house Green-Lantern-Movie- green lantern movie toys release date. Release Date: May1st, 2011
  • Release Date: May1st, 2011



  • gssh
    06-12 05:12 PM
    I have heard many different stories and I do not know exactly what are the rules.
    If anyone knows please reply.





    tattoo Release date: June 17 green lantern movie toys release date. Re: Green Lantern movie rings
  • Re: Green Lantern movie rings



  • smartboy75
    10-01 07:30 PM
    Exactly my point. I could not read those numbers correctly and got a shocker until I received the receipts in the mail.
    That's true too....lets wait and watch...



    more...


    pictures and they#39;re movie toys. green lantern movie toys release date. pictures Green Lantern opens June 17th, green lantern movie toys 2011.
  • pictures Green Lantern opens June 17th, green lantern movie toys 2011.



  • dealsnet
    10-23 08:55 PM
    Your labor wants masters only or bachelors with 5 years is acceptable?


    Look bullet no. 2.

    The following degree equivalency determinations have been made by the AAO, USCIS, District Court and through regulations:


    1. A Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is the foreign equivalent of a US medical degree. (2009)

    2. A three year Bachelor’s degree from India is equivalent to a US Bachelor’s degree. (2008)

    EB-2 & EB-3 Degree Equivalency | US Immigration Blog (http://blog.messersmithlaw.com/?p=50)


    MurthyDotCom : Combination Degrees found by AAO Equal to 4-Year U.S. Degree (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_combdg.html)


    YOU NEED GOOD LAWYER. FILE COMPLAINT WITH AAO.


    Hello,

    Please advice on this.

    Application is filed under EB2 category.
    In Labor certificate minimum education requirement is Master's

    My I-140 is denied because of 3 years Bachelors degree.
    I have 3 yrs bachelors + 2 years Masters + 4 yrs work exp.

    Received RFE on 15th June 2009.
    We submitted 2 education evaluations on Sept 3rd 2009, which says my Master’s degree is equivalent to US Masters Degree.

    Received denial notice on 28th Sept 2009.
    After denial, Lawyer is planning to file appeal with federal court.

    Does anyone have the same issue?

    I read about a company called Career Consulting International (CCI)on internet, it seems they can prove my 3 yrs bachelors degree is equivalent to 4 yrs US Bachelors degree.
    To proof this CCI is charging a huge amount.

    Does anyone have any info about CCI?

    Please advice.

    Thanks.





    dresses images GREEN LANTERN Movie green lantern movie toys release date. release date of the film
  • release date of the film



  • 3ZS
    June 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM
    Im in the same boat as you. I just bought a D70 and it came with almost the same exact len kit. Ive had lots of fun/luck witht he 70-300mm at my kids softball games. I got some great shots of the kids at the plate , running, fielding etc...

    Back to your original question....I just bought a magazine this week by ShutterBug - Digital Photography How-To Guide. One of the articles is about choosing the next lens for your digital SLR. Well worth the price for us rookies :p





    I need some serious help with my D50 equipment. I have no experience at all with SLR cameras, and have recently bought a bundle consisting of a Nikon D50 and a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S Dxlens. Now I am interested in buying another lens (The Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 AF Zoom Lens) in hope that these two lenses would suit my needs in amateur photography. I intend to photo landscapes, portraits and some ''macro'' (flowers and some insects). So, I would like to know if these lenses are an acceptable choice, having in mind that I can't afford to buy some expensive lenses, as my average monthly salary almost amounts to the price of these cheap ones. Thanks.

    Approved 140 status changed [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Approved 140 status changed




    more...


    makeup THE GREEN LANTERN MOVIE? green lantern movie toys release date. Green-Lantern-Movie-
  • Green-Lantern-Movie-



  • GCneeded
    11-07 12:32 PM
    Thank you everyone for the responses.

    Dreamworld, Could you let me know what kind of supporting documents are needed. Thanks in advance.





    girlfriend Re: Green Lantern movie rings green lantern movie toys release date. Green Lantern Movie Toy
  • Green Lantern Movie Toy



  • HV000
    03-09 01:49 PM
    Can somebody suggest/recommend a good immigration attorney in Chicago for filing G-28 and filing AC21? Thanks!!





    hairstyles images THE GREEN LANTERN MOVIE? green lantern movie toys 2011. Green Lantern green lantern movie toys release date. Green Man (and most likely the
  • Green Man (and most likely the



  • kondur_007
    08-13 09:32 PM
    Can you please tell us which service center you send your application to?

    Thanks.





    Vijh1
    04-29 01:22 PM
    Doing smart things like this may get you deported from the US without any chance of return for 5 years . Be honest and follow the law .It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another .

    Thanks for the reply. We didn't really work. But my spouse came here in 2003 march. Then she was in vacation for next 1 year the finally resigned. Indian employer gave relieving letter in April 2004. So Practically is my spouse an employee of indian compnay until Apr 2004 and can it be shown towards the experience? That's it.





    walking_dude
    12-05 11:34 AM
    ACLU is using USCIS/FBI over namecheck delays. Not sure if the lawsuit is limited to Citizenship applicants or GC applicants can be included.

    http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_7632838?nclick_check=1

    If anyone stuck in greencards namechecks wants to contact ACLU about it to include GC namecheck issue in it, they can do so.

    Here are the contact details:
    NADINE STROSSEN1
    President of the ACLU
    nstrossen@nyls.edu
    ===================
    Their general feedback form
    http://www.aclu.org/contact/general/index.html
    ============
    You can search for your local ACLU contact:
    http://www.aclu.org/affiliates/

    ACLU Immigrants rights project E-mail - immrights@aclu.org



    Total Pageviews