sujith1
11-22 01:39 PM
I see a lot of posts here which talks about no salary increase and no change in position. I assume this is due to the employer and not due to the immigration process started.
If the employer is willing there is nothing that stops the employer from giving you salary increases or changing your position while you wait to get your GC.
This is what I thought but the posts here sometimes lead me to believe that if you get a salary increase while waiting for your GC your process will be hampered.
If the employer is willing there is nothing that stops the employer from giving you salary increases or changing your position while you wait to get your GC.
This is what I thought but the posts here sometimes lead me to believe that if you get a salary increase while waiting for your GC your process will be hampered.
wallpaper love and hate quotes. love
inskrish
02-22 12:41 AM
is there not a better nuance way to divulge the details without revealing the source.
What if someone at DOS creates problem for this gentlemen for discussing the PD's with you ahead .
Please exercise caution
Excellent point. We need to make sure the 'information provider' is not victimized.
What if someone at DOS creates problem for this gentlemen for discussing the PD's with you ahead .
Please exercise caution
Excellent point. We need to make sure the 'information provider' is not victimized.
iptel
12-11 02:59 PM
When we file I485 its with Department of States and not USCIS which is part of Department of Home Land Security. In my opinion it is DOS who has to agree filing I 485 even if visa number not available.
2011 love and hate quotes. I Hate Monday Quotes: Love vs

optimystic
03-18 08:26 PM
I am not saying anything about free speech. I realize this is a forum that belongs to a private organization and has not obligations to provide a platform for free speech to anybody. That's why I said that if you do not want me here, I'll leave.
As to the details provided, these were not required details and I didn't agree to anyone to call me at home. I entered the phone, because the form was broken and gave me some errors. Btw, the registration form is still broken, because it has a section for Required Information, and Additional Information. In Additional Information (which I assume is optional), it is still asking whether I'm going to attend DC Rally in 2007. If you do not answer the question about the rally, it doesn't allow you to register.
I haven't filled out all of details, because as I said, I thought they were optional. If there was anything missing that you want me to fill in, you could've told me so rather than ban the handle.
Tawlibann Foggs your real name...?? I donno but it still sounds like you are trying to be a smart aleck....to me. Your ?real? name sounds a lot like 'Taliban Fox' ...! (Googling on "Tawlibann celtic" did not turn up any results at all. Not that google is the final authority on such things. I apologize if its really your name. Dont start giving me red dots !!)
If it is really your name why not just use a non-controlversial handle and not attract any unnecessary attention at all in the first place? I have seen all your posts ( 3 -4 I think) so far and found them to be genuine ....so if its just the handle , why not give in and change it, rather than asking for trouble
As to the details provided, these were not required details and I didn't agree to anyone to call me at home. I entered the phone, because the form was broken and gave me some errors. Btw, the registration form is still broken, because it has a section for Required Information, and Additional Information. In Additional Information (which I assume is optional), it is still asking whether I'm going to attend DC Rally in 2007. If you do not answer the question about the rally, it doesn't allow you to register.
I haven't filled out all of details, because as I said, I thought they were optional. If there was anything missing that you want me to fill in, you could've told me so rather than ban the handle.
Tawlibann Foggs your real name...?? I donno but it still sounds like you are trying to be a smart aleck....to me. Your ?real? name sounds a lot like 'Taliban Fox' ...! (Googling on "Tawlibann celtic" did not turn up any results at all. Not that google is the final authority on such things. I apologize if its really your name. Dont start giving me red dots !!)
If it is really your name why not just use a non-controlversial handle and not attract any unnecessary attention at all in the first place? I have seen all your posts ( 3 -4 I think) so far and found them to be genuine ....so if its just the handle , why not give in and change it, rather than asking for trouble
more...
a_yaja
12-28 03:25 PM
Please excuse my ignorance,,but what is 529
529 is a college savings program that lets you put in money for your children's education. All contributions to the 529 account grow tax free, as long as they are used for higher education (bachelor's and above). Currently, the contribution is not exempt from Federal Income tax, but in Ohio, the first $2000 is exempt from state income tax. If the money is used for anything else other than higher education, there is a 10% penalty and the withdrawal is taxed as ordinary income. I think you can get away with the 10% penalty if the designated child gets a scholarship.
529 is a college savings program that lets you put in money for your children's education. All contributions to the 529 account grow tax free, as long as they are used for higher education (bachelor's and above). Currently, the contribution is not exempt from Federal Income tax, but in Ohio, the first $2000 is exempt from state income tax. If the money is used for anything else other than higher education, there is a 10% penalty and the withdrawal is taxed as ordinary income. I think you can get away with the 10% penalty if the designated child gets a scholarship.
sundar61982
08-06 04:52 PM
Got email approvals on our I485 with PD of Mar10 2006 on EB-2.. Was at NSC.. Looks like they are processing beyond the Mar1st cutoff date..
more...
rajuram
11-14 09:33 AM
Totally agree, very nicely put. They will hear - listen if we present ideas that are pertinent to the existing situation. Nothing more pertinent than the housing mess. No one cares about old jaded ideas like "high talent" etc.
Can people in California approach Zoe Lofergens office with the idea?
On my part I will start sending letters and emails to the law makers.
Some one in the core has to take the lead and give some direction to this effort......
Do not regret if six months from now the housing crisis has cooled a little, no one will listen to us then. We would have wasted another chance. Do not take it for granted that now Obama is in office, he will do smoething about our problems.
all I can say is that now most economists say that housing is key to rescuing the economy and faster immigration is key to faster recovery. this is the key point in the present scenario ..people will give scant respect if we try to use other issues -namely by saying that legal immigrants are suffering or US is losing high talent ..they will just say the whole US is suffering - why should we care about yr problems.
but if we push faster immigration of people who are already here legally as a small way to solve the housing crisis then it will definitely stand a chance -
(please note - no distinction between those who are renting and who have a house already - this makes most sense. this is helpful to those who have purchased a house - since getting gC faster means that they have additional peace of mind)
Can people in California approach Zoe Lofergens office with the idea?
On my part I will start sending letters and emails to the law makers.
Some one in the core has to take the lead and give some direction to this effort......
Do not regret if six months from now the housing crisis has cooled a little, no one will listen to us then. We would have wasted another chance. Do not take it for granted that now Obama is in office, he will do smoething about our problems.
all I can say is that now most economists say that housing is key to rescuing the economy and faster immigration is key to faster recovery. this is the key point in the present scenario ..people will give scant respect if we try to use other issues -namely by saying that legal immigrants are suffering or US is losing high talent ..they will just say the whole US is suffering - why should we care about yr problems.
but if we push faster immigration of people who are already here legally as a small way to solve the housing crisis then it will definitely stand a chance -
(please note - no distinction between those who are renting and who have a house already - this makes most sense. this is helpful to those who have purchased a house - since getting gC faster means that they have additional peace of mind)
2010 hate and love quotes.
pappu
06-10 12:28 PM
WAKE UP CALL FOR THOSE STILL SITTING ON THE SIDELINES
On Tuesday, when we were on the Hill doing meetings during Advocacy days, we were informed by the senior Senate office that an amendment to prevent H1 and work authorizations is in the works in the Tax bill. We immediately requested this office to oppose this amendment. Senator office expressed full support for us and shared with us that the Senator's office has already expressed opposition to such an amendment.
We would like everyone to know that just because someone has EAD, it does not mean we are in safe haven. There is no safe haven till we have approved green cards. And for those who think that they don't need to participate actively, this is a wake up call.
We have also learned that this is degree 1 amendment. This means it will be voted on on the Senate floor even when it is non-germane to the bill. We have also learned that if such an amendment comes up for vote during this difficult political climate, it appears that such an amendment will have 70 votes in the senate which makes each one of us extremely vulnerable to be forced out. Everyone on H1, L1, J1 or EAD will risk the renewal of their current application status.
IV is working on defeating this amendment. Please stay tuned for further updates.
On Tuesday, Mr. Sanders sponsored an amendment S.AMDT.4319 in bill H.R.4213
AMENDMENT PURPOSE: Purpose will be available when the amendment is proposed for consideration. See Congressional Record for text.
TEXT OF AMENDMENT AS SUBMITTED: CR S4754
COSPONSORS(2):
Sen Grassley, Chuck [IA] - 6/9/2010
Sen Harkin, Tom [IA] - 6/9/2010
Source: Congressional Record - 111th Congress (2009-2010) - THOMAS (Library of Congress) (http://www.thomas.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?r111:1:./temp/~r1119eE0Na:e98:)
SA 4319. Mr. SANDERS (for himself, Mr. Grassley, and Mr. Harkin) submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 4213, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend certain expiring provisions, and for other purposes; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows:
At the appropriate place, insert the following:
SEC. __. CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT.
(a) Short Title.--This section may be cited as the ``Employ America Act''.
(b) In General.--The Secretary of Homeland Security may not approve a petition by an employer for any visa authorizing employment in the United States unless the employer has provided written certification, under penalty of perjury, to the Secretary of Labor that--
(1) the employer has not provided a notice of a mass layoff pursuant to the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (29 U.S.C. 2101 et seq.) during the 12-month period immediately preceding the date on which the alien is scheduled to be hired; and
(2) the employer does not intend to provide a notice of a mass layoff pursuant to such Act.
(c) Effect of Mass Layoff.--If an employer provides a notice of a mass layoff pursuant to the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act after the approval of a visa described in subsection (b), any visas approved during the most recent 12-month period for such employer shall expire on the date that is 60 days after the date on which such notice is provided. The expiration of a visa under this subsection shall not be subject to judicial review.
(d) Notice Requirement.--Upon receiving notification of a mass layoff from an employer, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall inform each employee whose visa is scheduled to expire under subsection (c)--
(1) the date on which such individual will no longer be authorized to work in the United States; and
(2) the date on which such individual will be required to leave the United States unless the individual is otherwise authorized to remain in the United States.
(e) Exemption.--An employer shall be exempt from the requirements under this section if the employer provides written certification, under penalty of perjury, to the Secretary of Labor that the total number of the employer's workers who are United States citizens and are working in the United States have not been, and will not be, reduced as a result of a mass layoff described in subsection (c).
(f) Rulemaking.--Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of Labor shall promulgate regulations to carry out this section, including a requirement that employers provide notice to the Secretary of Homeland Security of a mass layoff (as defined in section 2 of the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (29 U.S.C. 2101)).
On Tuesday, when we were on the Hill doing meetings during Advocacy days, we were informed by the senior Senate office that an amendment to prevent H1 and work authorizations is in the works in the Tax bill. We immediately requested this office to oppose this amendment. Senator office expressed full support for us and shared with us that the Senator's office has already expressed opposition to such an amendment.
We would like everyone to know that just because someone has EAD, it does not mean we are in safe haven. There is no safe haven till we have approved green cards. And for those who think that they don't need to participate actively, this is a wake up call.
We have also learned that this is degree 1 amendment. This means it will be voted on on the Senate floor even when it is non-germane to the bill. We have also learned that if such an amendment comes up for vote during this difficult political climate, it appears that such an amendment will have 70 votes in the senate which makes each one of us extremely vulnerable to be forced out. Everyone on H1, L1, J1 or EAD will risk the renewal of their current application status.
IV is working on defeating this amendment. Please stay tuned for further updates.
On Tuesday, Mr. Sanders sponsored an amendment S.AMDT.4319 in bill H.R.4213
AMENDMENT PURPOSE: Purpose will be available when the amendment is proposed for consideration. See Congressional Record for text.
TEXT OF AMENDMENT AS SUBMITTED: CR S4754
COSPONSORS(2):
Sen Grassley, Chuck [IA] - 6/9/2010
Sen Harkin, Tom [IA] - 6/9/2010
Source: Congressional Record - 111th Congress (2009-2010) - THOMAS (Library of Congress) (http://www.thomas.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?r111:1:./temp/~r1119eE0Na:e98:)
SA 4319. Mr. SANDERS (for himself, Mr. Grassley, and Mr. Harkin) submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 4213, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend certain expiring provisions, and for other purposes; which was ordered to lie on the table; as follows:
At the appropriate place, insert the following:
SEC. __. CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENT.
(a) Short Title.--This section may be cited as the ``Employ America Act''.
(b) In General.--The Secretary of Homeland Security may not approve a petition by an employer for any visa authorizing employment in the United States unless the employer has provided written certification, under penalty of perjury, to the Secretary of Labor that--
(1) the employer has not provided a notice of a mass layoff pursuant to the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (29 U.S.C. 2101 et seq.) during the 12-month period immediately preceding the date on which the alien is scheduled to be hired; and
(2) the employer does not intend to provide a notice of a mass layoff pursuant to such Act.
(c) Effect of Mass Layoff.--If an employer provides a notice of a mass layoff pursuant to the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act after the approval of a visa described in subsection (b), any visas approved during the most recent 12-month period for such employer shall expire on the date that is 60 days after the date on which such notice is provided. The expiration of a visa under this subsection shall not be subject to judicial review.
(d) Notice Requirement.--Upon receiving notification of a mass layoff from an employer, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall inform each employee whose visa is scheduled to expire under subsection (c)--
(1) the date on which such individual will no longer be authorized to work in the United States; and
(2) the date on which such individual will be required to leave the United States unless the individual is otherwise authorized to remain in the United States.
(e) Exemption.--An employer shall be exempt from the requirements under this section if the employer provides written certification, under penalty of perjury, to the Secretary of Labor that the total number of the employer's workers who are United States citizens and are working in the United States have not been, and will not be, reduced as a result of a mass layoff described in subsection (c).
(f) Rulemaking.--Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of Labor shall promulgate regulations to carry out this section, including a requirement that employers provide notice to the Secretary of Homeland Security of a mass layoff (as defined in section 2 of the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (29 U.S.C. 2101)).
more...
suriajay12
03-30 07:47 AM
very good point and I agree 100 percent ..sad part is that such a good post gets buried under 20 posts which ask for more donations.
as far as I know FOIA campaign was for 5000 dollars ..then it was increased to 10,000. will it increase again ?
Do we do any more than just agreeing with others or disagreeing.. Sorry.. but we must not let down our efforts. I wrote to Zoe Lofgren and change.gov this weekend. What did you do for your problems?
as far as I know FOIA campaign was for 5000 dollars ..then it was increased to 10,000. will it increase again ?
Do we do any more than just agreeing with others or disagreeing.. Sorry.. but we must not let down our efforts. I wrote to Zoe Lofgren and change.gov this weekend. What did you do for your problems?
hair emo love quotes wallpapers.

sukhwinderd
03-10 09:58 AM
smaller chunks are useful for a night stay at a hotel or for car rental.
car rental at aa is about 2100 miles/day.
hotel is somewhere around 13,000 miles/night.
car rental at aa is about 2100 miles/day.
hotel is somewhere around 13,000 miles/night.
more...

pointlesswait
11-13 11:48 AM
when was the last time you won a legal battel in 2 weeks/months/years time?
By the time this is ruled in our favor.. i am sure the CIR will be a reality...;-)
BTW... immigration policy is purely optional... US can do away with it..and you will have no say abt it.
I think instead of wasting time/money/effort on such an agenda...we must seek more realistic and practical short term solutions and BUT pursue our long term goal of CIR....
some of these short term policies can be:
a.) simultaneous filing of 140/485...
b.) 5 yr ead..without restrictions.
c.) add to the list..
IV is acting like a desi politician.. paisa do and shut up..we know what we are doing....they refuse to even entertain such alternate remedies.
like i had said in my earlier post.. If you pay a BYTCH.. she will sing what you want to hear..hence the fake promises of CIR being a reality..and all.. (remember that 588x bill fiasco) and NOW we know..from the horses mouth.. CIR is dead for the near foreseeable future.
So i think we should pursue alternate reliefs with immediate effect.
just my 2cents.
By the time this is ruled in our favor.. i am sure the CIR will be a reality...;-)
BTW... immigration policy is purely optional... US can do away with it..and you will have no say abt it.
I think instead of wasting time/money/effort on such an agenda...we must seek more realistic and practical short term solutions and BUT pursue our long term goal of CIR....
some of these short term policies can be:
a.) simultaneous filing of 140/485...
b.) 5 yr ead..without restrictions.
c.) add to the list..
IV is acting like a desi politician.. paisa do and shut up..we know what we are doing....they refuse to even entertain such alternate remedies.
like i had said in my earlier post.. If you pay a BYTCH.. she will sing what you want to hear..hence the fake promises of CIR being a reality..and all.. (remember that 588x bill fiasco) and NOW we know..from the horses mouth.. CIR is dead for the near foreseeable future.
So i think we should pursue alternate reliefs with immediate effect.
just my 2cents.
hot +love+exhale+hate+quote

tooclose
07-12 07:25 PM
That may not be true. I had read somewhere (in this forum) that DOS sets up cut-off dates as 01, 08, 14, and 22, and 01 includes from 1st to 7th, 08 includes 8th to 13th, and so on and so forth.
Come August 1st, who knows, (strange are the ways USCIS works) his file may be the first one to be picked up and approved before those of March 05 guys, some of whom are still waiting, like Pitha etal.
Zigzag, do you know where we can lookup this information ? Thanks.
Come August 1st, who knows, (strange are the ways USCIS works) his file may be the first one to be picked up and approved before those of March 05 guys, some of whom are still waiting, like Pitha etal.
Zigzag, do you know where we can lookup this information ? Thanks.
more...
house Love Me Hate Me - Anime Sad
grinch
03-04 03:21 PM
Yeah I've been working on my entry slowly, learning some new things I never knew.
Almost done!
Almost done!
tattoo pleasure. i love quotes
alex99
04-11 10:26 AM
bump...
more...
pictures hairstyles quotes about hate
abhathakur
03-08 11:30 PM
The last time I managed to ping an admin assistant level person at the Records and Information Dissemination Section at FBI that is responsible for NNCP, she said the analysts were looking at the 2002/2003 files and this was when I called in November 2005 (No amount of cajoling or pleading or trickery would make her say a word beyond that, very intimidating the female!!!). I am not sure if the 2002/2003 was a reference to the receipt date or the priority date, my guess is it must have been the receipt date of the I-485 application.
Considering the receipt date of my application is in Nov., 2004...it is going to be a wait and the India EB-2 Visa availability in the interim for my PD can pretty much oscillate from being available to not and back and I'll still be waiting!!!
Anyway, it was good to know through a privacy act request to the FOIA division of the FBI that the index check in their central name check database produced no hits for me.....now if their NNCP bretheren would come to the same conclusion SOON, that would be something!!! By the way, I spoke with the FOIA liasion at the FBI and he did say that the NNCP department was in the process of making status inquiry possible again...dunno how long thats gonna take though!
On a different note, have made my second contribution to IV and have inspired an impacted friend to do the same and have exhorted others to make a contribution as well....my reason for aligning with IV, I like to fight the right fight not just because it is my fight right now.
Considering the receipt date of my application is in Nov., 2004...it is going to be a wait and the India EB-2 Visa availability in the interim for my PD can pretty much oscillate from being available to not and back and I'll still be waiting!!!
Anyway, it was good to know through a privacy act request to the FOIA division of the FBI that the index check in their central name check database produced no hits for me.....now if their NNCP bretheren would come to the same conclusion SOON, that would be something!!! By the way, I spoke with the FOIA liasion at the FBI and he did say that the NNCP department was in the process of making status inquiry possible again...dunno how long thats gonna take though!
On a different note, have made my second contribution to IV and have inspired an impacted friend to do the same and have exhorted others to make a contribution as well....my reason for aligning with IV, I like to fight the right fight not just because it is my fight right now.
dresses love and hate quotes. view love wallpapers hate; view love wallpapers hate
kutra
03-06 10:06 AM
btw you are paranoid ..how can someone else do this for you ??
>So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards
dude, i was being funny. which part of the smiley didn't you get?
why are you so scared :-D ..what happens if media watches the poll and how is this dirty linen ...it is a valid point ..and the main point is legal people have to wait for years and years to get the stupid card (and in the meanwhile keep on paying the lawyers fees) ..this is not dirty linen ...if you are not convinced then stay out of the way.
really I dont see any other options after the letter campaign ...unless some one else has a better idea !!
I have been resisting to get dragged into this, but I have to post! Not only are you incapable of understanding humor, but you are totally incompetent in understanding plain English.
I never wrote dirty linen is "writing the fact that we have to wait for years and years" or "having the poll" either. singhsa3 is trying his best to make a case that all of us who are "waiting for years and years" have the potential to buy houses, and therefore give us GCs. Dirty linen is when people like me and Pegasus503 offer our contrasting views (and get red-dotted by immature posters who cannot have a civil debate) AND the media thinks these IV folks are not even in agreement on this subject. This to me would be detrimental to singhsa3's efforts and thus I wrote let's not bicker/argue/wash dirty linen about whether we agree with singhsa3's idea or not.
As far as your advice "if you are not convinced then stay out of the way", take a cold shower, dude. I was the first to delete my post and asked others to do the same so this would benefit singhsa3's campaign. If your miniscule brain cannot fathom my posts, ignore them and help singhsa3 out instead. And yes, while you are growing up, do resist the urge to add those red-dots......that's not getting you your green card any faster.
>So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards
dude, i was being funny. which part of the smiley didn't you get?
why are you so scared :-D ..what happens if media watches the poll and how is this dirty linen ...it is a valid point ..and the main point is legal people have to wait for years and years to get the stupid card (and in the meanwhile keep on paying the lawyers fees) ..this is not dirty linen ...if you are not convinced then stay out of the way.
really I dont see any other options after the letter campaign ...unless some one else has a better idea !!
I have been resisting to get dragged into this, but I have to post! Not only are you incapable of understanding humor, but you are totally incompetent in understanding plain English.
I never wrote dirty linen is "writing the fact that we have to wait for years and years" or "having the poll" either. singhsa3 is trying his best to make a case that all of us who are "waiting for years and years" have the potential to buy houses, and therefore give us GCs. Dirty linen is when people like me and Pegasus503 offer our contrasting views (and get red-dotted by immature posters who cannot have a civil debate) AND the media thinks these IV folks are not even in agreement on this subject. This to me would be detrimental to singhsa3's efforts and thus I wrote let's not bicker/argue/wash dirty linen about whether we agree with singhsa3's idea or not.
As far as your advice "if you are not convinced then stay out of the way", take a cold shower, dude. I was the first to delete my post and asked others to do the same so this would benefit singhsa3's campaign. If your miniscule brain cannot fathom my posts, ignore them and help singhsa3 out instead. And yes, while you are growing up, do resist the urge to add those red-dots......that's not getting you your green card any faster.
more...
makeup quotes about hate. love and
ak27
12-25 10:07 AM
Hello Everyone,
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
I have created google group for NJ Chapter and there are four members in this group so far. If you can send me your email ID then I will let you join..
Varsha: I will see if I can change ownership of group to you. It is much easier to communicate through emails then looking at chapter posting..
Thank you
ak27
girlfriend makeup I+hate+you+love+quotes
nojoke
03-01 04:00 AM
But as soon as he talks about his senseless economic plans, Investors pull their money out from the Market. Investors don't see a direction with Obama w.r.t solving this mess. Lack of investor confidence has a direct impact on the main street as companies will have to cut their Opex due to shortage of investment. Government can cut capital gains , lower down the taxes and bring more people to invest in the stock market.
If Obama goes by and spends all that money on government bull crap programs, it will not help private enterprise which in turn won't help in job growth or recovery. With no jobs and less consumer spending, economy will go into further hole with a huge debt.
That has been tried for the past 8 years and all it did was create this mess.
Oh yeah, the private enterprises are hiring people left and right. :rolleyes:You must be from alternate universe or wathcing too much faux news.
If Obama goes by and spends all that money on government bull crap programs, it will not help private enterprise which in turn won't help in job growth or recovery. With no jobs and less consumer spending, economy will go into further hole with a huge debt.
That has been tried for the past 8 years and all it did was create this mess.
Oh yeah, the private enterprises are hiring people left and right. :rolleyes:You must be from alternate universe or wathcing too much faux news.
hairstyles makeup Love And Hate Quotes.
vin
06-13 11:21 AM
thought that the video was quite funny. Now for some one to think that it is true is even more funny
LOL true. I think the clip must've been made for comedy central.
LOL true. I think the clip must've been made for comedy central.
gc28262
08-10 03:26 PM
Before proposing a solution, we need to make sure these are valid arguments. We need to crack INA ourselves to make sure were making a valid legal argument.
Those of you are willing to join effort on the following thread, please pm GCPerm.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1599562-team-visa-allocation-by-dos.html#post1977684
Those of you are willing to join effort on the following thread, please pm GCPerm.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1599562-team-visa-allocation-by-dos.html#post1977684
return_to_india
05-26 09:42 PM
..... theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?
.....
I carry my GC, passport etc even if i get out of my house to my lawn.
I also stick them to my body in a water resistant package when i dive into a swimming pool, in case a immigration nut lay waiting there. Law is law. Why can't they collect my finger print/iris scan and determine status ?
.....
I carry my GC, passport etc even if i get out of my house to my lawn.
I also stick them to my body in a water resistant package when i dive into a swimming pool, in case a immigration nut lay waiting there. Law is law. Why can't they collect my finger print/iris scan and determine status ?