Humhongekamyab
03-09 02:13 PM
lol..dont say 2019..my PD is almost same as yours and I aint hanging around till 2019..by that time I will be old and no idea what will I do with..GC..probaly hope for citizenship and apply for retirement benefits :confused::confused::confused:
Edit: Never mind..yours is EB3..so may be mine will come in 2015
If your kids were born in the US then maybe they will be able to file for you by then and that will be definitely faster than EB-3. :D
Edit: Never mind..yours is EB3..so may be mine will come in 2015
If your kids were born in the US then maybe they will be able to file for you by then and that will be definitely faster than EB-3. :D
wallpaper gsxr wallpaper.
pitha
01-16 07:10 PM
I actually don't think this is the main concern of many people who have not contributed. I have talked with many friends who got stuck with their GC applications regarding IV and urged them to contribute. However, not many of them were very passionate about this. They just simply believed that they could not achieve their GCs faster with IV's effort than without. $20 per month is not a big deal for them. But without any confidence and hope, they did not even want to bother to register and contribute. Most of my friends are EB2 with PD 2004 or later. Some who have filed 485s see no sign for SKIL being passed and are fine with their APs and EADs. Those who have not filed their 485 truly believe that they could file their 485s in about 2 years and got used to this waiting.
So I think maybe we can let people know what IV has achieved in the past one year(not just how many members or how much money IV has achieved..., but things really matter to people) and inspire them.
Maybe we are better off without having people with such defeatist attitudes as our members. If you cannot even help yourself how can others help you. Even I had friends with such attitude, I told them about IV and when they started saying IV cannot help blah blah blah nonsense. I just left it at that. If anybody who is interested goes through IV forums for 10 to 15 minutes they will understand what IV has achieved in the last 1 year with meager resources and funds. Lets leave alone such bad apples. On the other hand, I also had friends who went through IV when I mentioned it to them and have already contributed. If we keep trying and spread the word around we will eventualy find the people who have the passion to do something for themselves and join IV.
So I think maybe we can let people know what IV has achieved in the past one year(not just how many members or how much money IV has achieved..., but things really matter to people) and inspire them.
Maybe we are better off without having people with such defeatist attitudes as our members. If you cannot even help yourself how can others help you. Even I had friends with such attitude, I told them about IV and when they started saying IV cannot help blah blah blah nonsense. I just left it at that. If anybody who is interested goes through IV forums for 10 to 15 minutes they will understand what IV has achieved in the last 1 year with meager resources and funds. Lets leave alone such bad apples. On the other hand, I also had friends who went through IV when I mentioned it to them and have already contributed. If we keep trying and spread the word around we will eventualy find the people who have the passion to do something for themselves and join IV.

feedfront
10-14 12:18 PM
FeedFront
I got the radiologist's report. Its on an official letterhead of the hospital and it includes his findings, recommendations etc. but it doesn't contain his signature. It only says "Read By: Dr. XXX and Prepared by: Dr. XXX. Nothing is handwritten, its all in print and the top portion says Radiology Report. It includes all my information including my DOB etc.
But the RFE says that the Radiologist's report should be on an official letterhead and signed by the Radiologist.
When i called the Doctor's office, they said that these documents are received electronically and are E-Signed so there won't be any signatures as such. They have mailed me a sealed copy but I'm wondering if this will be a problem since it doesn't contain the Radiologists's signature.
Any inputs on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
I've not seen any report with person's signature. It's valid/acceptable as long as it is on letterhead. Even my last two reports (X-ray) did not bear Radiologist's signature and is same as you mentioned. Hope it helps.
I got the radiologist's report. Its on an official letterhead of the hospital and it includes his findings, recommendations etc. but it doesn't contain his signature. It only says "Read By: Dr. XXX and Prepared by: Dr. XXX. Nothing is handwritten, its all in print and the top portion says Radiology Report. It includes all my information including my DOB etc.
But the RFE says that the Radiologist's report should be on an official letterhead and signed by the Radiologist.
When i called the Doctor's office, they said that these documents are received electronically and are E-Signed so there won't be any signatures as such. They have mailed me a sealed copy but I'm wondering if this will be a problem since it doesn't contain the Radiologists's signature.
Any inputs on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
I've not seen any report with person's signature. It's valid/acceptable as long as it is on letterhead. Even my last two reports (X-ray) did not bear Radiologist's signature and is same as you mentioned. Hope it helps.
2011 gsxr wallpaper. gsxr wallpaper
nervous-wreck
03-15 05:51 PM
what i am saying is how and why is it that inspite of the PD having been current as I detailed in my original post for so long during 2000-2005 for EB 2 India, why are there applicants from way back in 2002 and 2003 still waiting?
Honestly, I thought they should have been already processed and gotten their Green cards by now.
All I am trying to figure out is how many applicants from 2004-2005 are still in the proverbial 'PIPELINE' waiting. Unless they are done, the PD is not gonna move.
If we can have it move conclusively to 2005-2006 regions relatively quickly, most problems are solved.
BTW, what are the chances that the PD may become "Current" again for EB2/EB3 India over the next 40 months?
Thanks
Honestly, I thought they should have been already processed and gotten their Green cards by now.
All I am trying to figure out is how many applicants from 2004-2005 are still in the proverbial 'PIPELINE' waiting. Unless they are done, the PD is not gonna move.
If we can have it move conclusively to 2005-2006 regions relatively quickly, most problems are solved.
BTW, what are the chances that the PD may become "Current" again for EB2/EB3 India over the next 40 months?
Thanks
more...
gcformeornot
03-16 12:52 PM
think IV membership should be vetted. Only way to stop fools like these.
unitednations
12-22 02:42 PM
I know many of my friends who were not paid in bench. All of them received green card without any problem. But only difference is they were in unpaid bench anywhere between 2 to 6 months. I do not know anyone who was in unpaid bench for 1 year or more. Most INS officiers are sympathic towards many violations. Recently one of my friend's wife forgot to renew H4 and she was Visa overstay for about 8 months. She applied change of status explainig the situation her H4 was extended with validity date from original expiry date.
I do know a decent number of people who were on bench for a year or more.
the problem is that people put in too much information when they file their cases. If you have small w2's or very little paystubs and you put it as part of your filing (either 140 or 485) then you are giving uscis a chance to examine them and raise a query because of it.
usually uscis does want to examine whether a person maintained status. However; if the recent entry into usa was shortly before filing 485 then they very rarely bother asking for w2's. If it has come to their attention that you may have left the 140 employer (h1 transfer, sending in ac21 letter) or it has been a long time then they will ask for these things to assess your intention.
Sometimes when people have very agregious cases/situations they are usually being protected in other ways such as 245k without knowing about it and their case gets approved.
I do know a decent number of people who were on bench for a year or more.
the problem is that people put in too much information when they file their cases. If you have small w2's or very little paystubs and you put it as part of your filing (either 140 or 485) then you are giving uscis a chance to examine them and raise a query because of it.
usually uscis does want to examine whether a person maintained status. However; if the recent entry into usa was shortly before filing 485 then they very rarely bother asking for w2's. If it has come to their attention that you may have left the 140 employer (h1 transfer, sending in ac21 letter) or it has been a long time then they will ask for these things to assess your intention.
Sometimes when people have very agregious cases/situations they are usually being protected in other ways such as 245k without knowing about it and their case gets approved.
more...
gc_on_demand
02-11 03:49 PM
I agree. I tried to see if there is a way FB category in 2009 might have received a spillover from EB. But thats almost impossible given EB is severely backlogged.
Another way to verify unused 13K in 2009 EB would be to check 2010 FB limit. If there were unused visas from EB in 2009 then they go back to FB in 2010.
Finally, per Ron unused is not same as wasted. Unused is unassigned. Wasted is .... assigned but action is not taken to close the case. If that is the case then wasted visas won't be available .... neither inside or outside category. It is frightening to think that with so many preadjudicated cases USCIS might be wasting visas! I don't believe this .... but if true ... it is outrageous.
I have asked to Vin13 if he/she can get source of information from Ron. If you have good contact with him can you ask for source of info ? Any link to USED vs waste number. Or even any link that made definition of USED visas and waste visas and their number for last year ? I am serious to get this fix this time , if I get a link to some document that clarify. I think that will help so many. Please get some links to information and we should build a team to fight for this.
Another way to verify unused 13K in 2009 EB would be to check 2010 FB limit. If there were unused visas from EB in 2009 then they go back to FB in 2010.
Finally, per Ron unused is not same as wasted. Unused is unassigned. Wasted is .... assigned but action is not taken to close the case. If that is the case then wasted visas won't be available .... neither inside or outside category. It is frightening to think that with so many preadjudicated cases USCIS might be wasting visas! I don't believe this .... but if true ... it is outrageous.
I have asked to Vin13 if he/she can get source of information from Ron. If you have good contact with him can you ask for source of info ? Any link to USED vs waste number. Or even any link that made definition of USED visas and waste visas and their number for last year ? I am serious to get this fix this time , if I get a link to some document that clarify. I think that will help so many. Please get some links to information and we should build a team to fight for this.
2010 images Suzuki GSXR wallpapers
StarSun
09-10 11:01 AM
One of the main things that could help us to make a correct guess is number of approved and pending I-140s per country per year of priority.
USCIs shouldn't say they don't have this data and we shouldn't say we never requested this
While there is nothing wrong in knowing the correct pending numbers, there is nothing to gain actually from it. If the goal is to guess correctly when you will be current, then this is worthwhile!!
USCIs shouldn't say they don't have this data and we shouldn't say we never requested this
While there is nothing wrong in knowing the correct pending numbers, there is nothing to gain actually from it. If the goal is to guess correctly when you will be current, then this is worthwhile!!
more...
akilhere
10-14 12:23 PM
I've not seen any report with person's signature. It's valid/acceptable as long as it is on letterhead. Even my last two reports (X-ray) did not bear Radiologist's signature and is same as you mentioned. Hope it helps.
Thanks buddy! You are a real lifesaver!
Thanks buddy! You are a real lifesaver!
hair Gsxr 750 Latest Wallpaper
chanduv23
09-27 10:12 AM
A common card that can be used for different countries - gives excellent mobility - improves standards - induces competition - this concept looks good and promising.
Please share some more info if available. Lest discuss pros and cons
Please share some more info if available. Lest discuss pros and cons
more...
yasimk
06-20 05:26 PM
Hi,
I am planning to file EAD & AP on my own and separately from I-485.
Our company will incur the charge for processing I-485 for me and my spouse. But they won't incur the charge for filing EAD and AP. All the attorneys are charging hefty amount for filing EAD & AP. So I am thinking to file EAD & AP on my own and let company take care of my I-485.
So my questions are
1) Is it ok if I file EAD & AP separately from I-485?
Or should i wait till I-485 approval is received and then file EAD & AP.
The concern is because in #10 of I-765 form, there is a section that asks for Alien Registration Number (A-number) or I-94 Number.
2) Is it ok if the I-485 applications are sent by the company and EAD & AP are sent by me and both of these documents reach separately at INS?
Generally most of the applications will reach INS in one bundle. Because I am sure most of the applicants will file I-485/EAD/AP in one shot. But in my case, it will be 2 reaching INS in 2 separate bundles. So is it ok, in my case?
Please advise.
Regards
~~~~~Y
I am planning to file EAD & AP on my own and separately from I-485.
Our company will incur the charge for processing I-485 for me and my spouse. But they won't incur the charge for filing EAD and AP. All the attorneys are charging hefty amount for filing EAD & AP. So I am thinking to file EAD & AP on my own and let company take care of my I-485.
So my questions are
1) Is it ok if I file EAD & AP separately from I-485?
Or should i wait till I-485 approval is received and then file EAD & AP.
The concern is because in #10 of I-765 form, there is a section that asks for Alien Registration Number (A-number) or I-94 Number.
2) Is it ok if the I-485 applications are sent by the company and EAD & AP are sent by me and both of these documents reach separately at INS?
Generally most of the applications will reach INS in one bundle. Because I am sure most of the applicants will file I-485/EAD/AP in one shot. But in my case, it will be 2 reaching INS in 2 separate bundles. So is it ok, in my case?
Please advise.
Regards
~~~~~Y
hot Accessories | Suzuki GSXR
Macaca
09-10 03:47 PM
My gut says that Andy is in. He is making travel arrangements!
more...
house suzuki gsxr wallpaper - 74464
xyz2005
07-18 09:43 AM
What is meant by "Rejected" here?
-FedEx not accepted on July 2nd
-They took the packet and in 2-3 days they opened it and returned back some after inputting in their database
-Packet is still with them but they generated a rejection notice that was sent to lawyer/candidate
-Rejection email was sent to lawyer/candidate
OR
-USCIS's July 2nd bulletin just said all applications received would be returned/rejected and Greg's thought is that the whole pile must be kept somewhere with the action planned "to be rejected" and nobody is taking action on it and USCIS has to be made aware about that or in their yesterday's UPDATE they forgot to touch about this. ( To me this is internal processing matter of USCIS)
Well to be honest with you, I was 1 million % convinced that we all should be OK because yesterday's press release very clearly mentions " All properly filed cases would be accepted" until I stumbled on Greg's blog. Now I am confused as well.
I contacted my attorney but so far no reply. Will update all of you.
I don't think so that we have to refile as it does not make sense. Plus even those who are rejected would have proof of filing )FedEx and rejection notice and through Motion to reopen case can be resurrected. Pls keep everybody updated as and when your attorney advises you.
Thanks
-FedEx not accepted on July 2nd
-They took the packet and in 2-3 days they opened it and returned back some after inputting in their database
-Packet is still with them but they generated a rejection notice that was sent to lawyer/candidate
-Rejection email was sent to lawyer/candidate
OR
-USCIS's July 2nd bulletin just said all applications received would be returned/rejected and Greg's thought is that the whole pile must be kept somewhere with the action planned "to be rejected" and nobody is taking action on it and USCIS has to be made aware about that or in their yesterday's UPDATE they forgot to touch about this. ( To me this is internal processing matter of USCIS)
Well to be honest with you, I was 1 million % convinced that we all should be OK because yesterday's press release very clearly mentions " All properly filed cases would be accepted" until I stumbled on Greg's blog. Now I am confused as well.
I contacted my attorney but so far no reply. Will update all of you.
I don't think so that we have to refile as it does not make sense. Plus even those who are rejected would have proof of filing )FedEx and rejection notice and through Motion to reopen case can be resurrected. Pls keep everybody updated as and when your attorney advises you.
Thanks
tattoo Wallpaper 2009 Suzuki Gsx
perm2gc
12-27 05:38 PM
/\/\/\/\
more...
pictures gsxr wallpaper.

tikka
07-05 01:57 PM
Total so far approx. $300.
Monthly contrib: $20 for over 7 months.
This purpose of this post in not to boast about my contribution. It is to motivate others who are on the sidelines.
for your contribution :)
Monthly contrib: $20 for over 7 months.
This purpose of this post in not to boast about my contribution. It is to motivate others who are on the sidelines.
for your contribution :)
dresses gsxr wallpaper.
amitgeorge
03-13 11:17 PM
by far the best battle i have seen in recent times
great work
great work
more...
makeup gsxr motorcycle wallpaper
saketkapur
11-11 02:12 PM
Compete America Congratulates President-Elect Obama
Last update: 4:31 p.m. EST Nov. 5, 2008
WASHINGTON, Nov 05, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Business and University Leaders Express Optimism that New Administration will Support Much-Needed Reform to Visa Programs for Highly Educated Employees
Compete America today congratulated President-elect Barack Obama for his victory in yesterday's elections. Compete America, a coalition of corporations, educators, research institutions and trade associations advocating for the reform of out-dated visa policies for highly educated foreign professionals, did not, and does not endorse candidates at any level.
"We are optimistic that the President-elect and his team understand the critical importance of highly educated foreign professionals to economic growth and job creation. Investing in innovation is one of the most effective ways we can stimulate our economy," said Robert Hoffman, Vice President for Government and Public Affairs at Oracle and Co-Chair of Compete America. "History has shown that top talent living and working in America is a boon to our economy and a proven job creator for quality American jobs."
Hoffman continued by saying that Compete America was also encouraged that President-elect Obama recognizes the importance of investment in research and supports improving education for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Basic research investments and improved STEM education are two critical components of continued U.S. innovation leadership.
Hoffman noted that during the campaign, the Obama-Biden policy paper on Science and Innovation stated the following:
Barack Obama supports comprehensive immigration reform that improves our visa programs to attract some of the world's most talented people to America, including improvements in our legal permanent resident visa programs and temporary programs such as the H-1B program. Obama will:
Reduce the backlog of skilled immigrants waiting to become permanentresidents by increasing the number of employment-based visas.
Create a "fast track" system that allows foreign students thatreceive advanced technical degrees from U.S. universities to receive an employment-based visa without having to return to their home country.
Balance visa and export control policies against the possibility that they deter international scientific exchange or send a message to international students, scholars, scientists, and engineers that theyare not welcome in the United States.
Work to ensure immigrant workers are less dependent on their employers for their right to stay in the country and hold accountable employers who abuse the system and their workers.
For more information on how highly educated immigration benefits America, please visit http://www.competeamerica.org.
Compete America ( http://www.competeamerica.org) is a coalition of corporations, educators, research institutions and trade associations concerned about legal, employment-based immigration and committed to ensuring that the United States has the highly educated workforce necessary to ensure continued innovation, job creation and leadership in a worldwide economy.
Last update: 4:31 p.m. EST Nov. 5, 2008
WASHINGTON, Nov 05, 2008 /PRNewswire-USNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Business and University Leaders Express Optimism that New Administration will Support Much-Needed Reform to Visa Programs for Highly Educated Employees
Compete America today congratulated President-elect Barack Obama for his victory in yesterday's elections. Compete America, a coalition of corporations, educators, research institutions and trade associations advocating for the reform of out-dated visa policies for highly educated foreign professionals, did not, and does not endorse candidates at any level.
"We are optimistic that the President-elect and his team understand the critical importance of highly educated foreign professionals to economic growth and job creation. Investing in innovation is one of the most effective ways we can stimulate our economy," said Robert Hoffman, Vice President for Government and Public Affairs at Oracle and Co-Chair of Compete America. "History has shown that top talent living and working in America is a boon to our economy and a proven job creator for quality American jobs."
Hoffman continued by saying that Compete America was also encouraged that President-elect Obama recognizes the importance of investment in research and supports improving education for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Basic research investments and improved STEM education are two critical components of continued U.S. innovation leadership.
Hoffman noted that during the campaign, the Obama-Biden policy paper on Science and Innovation stated the following:
Barack Obama supports comprehensive immigration reform that improves our visa programs to attract some of the world's most talented people to America, including improvements in our legal permanent resident visa programs and temporary programs such as the H-1B program. Obama will:
Reduce the backlog of skilled immigrants waiting to become permanentresidents by increasing the number of employment-based visas.
Create a "fast track" system that allows foreign students thatreceive advanced technical degrees from U.S. universities to receive an employment-based visa without having to return to their home country.
Balance visa and export control policies against the possibility that they deter international scientific exchange or send a message to international students, scholars, scientists, and engineers that theyare not welcome in the United States.
Work to ensure immigrant workers are less dependent on their employers for their right to stay in the country and hold accountable employers who abuse the system and their workers.
For more information on how highly educated immigration benefits America, please visit http://www.competeamerica.org.
Compete America ( http://www.competeamerica.org) is a coalition of corporations, educators, research institutions and trade associations concerned about legal, employment-based immigration and committed to ensuring that the United States has the highly educated workforce necessary to ensure continued innovation, job creation and leadership in a worldwide economy.
girlfriend suzuki gsxr2004 wallpaper moto
sodh
07-23 04:15 PM
I don't know. Whole thing is confused. My lawyer is so confident and we applied with out, lets see...
Employment verification letter is the proof that you are still employed with the employer who filed your GC, Employment offer letter is that the same employer from whom you got your gc approved and your I-140 approved has an employment offer after the USCIS approves your GC. Hope this helps.
Employment verification letter is the proof that you are still employed with the employer who filed your GC, Employment offer letter is that the same employer from whom you got your gc approved and your I-140 approved has an employment offer after the USCIS approves your GC. Hope this helps.
hairstyles suzuki gsxr 1000 alstare
calgirl
07-12 05:53 PM
sammas..
Ahh.. Thought I missed something in the loong document..
Thanks..
Ahh.. Thought I missed something in the loong document..
Thanks..
whitecollarslave
01-18 01:36 PM
Talking about ID cards, wouldn't a driver's license be a proof of legal stay? With the new rules they check for immigration status before issuing a drivers license. People who are tourists or visitors will not have a US state issued drivers license.
In my case, my driver's license is valid till my H1 validity.
In my case, my driver's license is valid till my H1 validity.
webm
12-15 11:48 AM
Well said Chandu..it's true..