nissan murano interior

images of Nissan#39;s Murano in an nissan murano interior. 2009 Nissan Murano LE AWD
  • 2009 Nissan Murano LE AWD



  • sk.aggarwal
    03-19 01:50 PM
    Still waiting for PWD. My 6th year on H1 including recapture time will end on May 1st 2011. I dont think I will be able to file perm before May.





    wallpaper 2009 Nissan Murano LE AWD nissan murano interior. 2004 Nissan Murano Interior.
  • 2004 Nissan Murano Interior.



  • styrum
    06-01 06:20 PM
    Because the PDs are valid for the whole month I guess the date of filing should not matter it as long as it is before 30th June, I think.

    Do you think it does affect us in some way?

    I heard from a lawyer today that after the July bulletin gets published USCIS can easily (doesn't neccessarily mean they will) return those 485s for which PD turns out to be not current anymore if they were received after the July bulletin (and if priority dates retrogress again, of course)





    nissan murano interior. 2011 Nissan Murano-Interior
  • 2011 Nissan Murano-Interior



  • som_yad
    08-14 09:00 PM
    Thank you ksrk for your reply on validity of I-94.
    I know I become paroled if i enter using AP.
    As my H1 extension is pending.. What happens to my H1B status when I return in following scenareos?
    1) If H1 approval comes after I arrive
    2) If H1 is approved when I am in India.

    Thanks





    2011 2004 Nissan Murano Interior. nissan murano interior. 2009 Nissan Murano Photo
  • 2009 Nissan Murano Photo



  • rolrblade
    02-28 07:28 AM
    what is your PD, catagory and country please?

    What does his PD, category and country have to do with anything in his question?

    Anyways, what I believe is happening is USCIS wants to make sure of your continued legal status in the country and also to make sure that there are no SIGNIFICANT gaps in status.

    Haing said that I believe that your attorney is correct, in that if you filed extension before expiry of the H1 you should be fine. The Pearsons memo also states "a reasonable time" for you to find another job, so your 20 days should be just fine.

    Just make sure your attroney writes a good response back and not just sends the I-797's.



    more...


    nissan murano interior. 2009 Nissan NV200 2009 Nissan
  • 2009 Nissan NV200 2009 Nissan



  • h1techSlave
    03-19 11:57 AM
    I can't think of anything other than getting the company immigration lawyer's help in this case.

    On another note, all of here with pending GC processes, should be ready to face the prospect of going back to our home countries. "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst".

    Gurus,
    I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
    Case:
    He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.





    nissan murano interior. First Look: 2011 Nissan Murano
  • First Look: 2011 Nissan Murano



  • robert5156
    07-26 11:56 PM
    I need your input.
    My PD was Feb 2006-EB2.
    I changed job on June 22nd to another company using EAD. Now the PD has become current for Aug.My old company and the new company are in different cities but it is the same state.

    I was planning to apply for AC-21 but i have not gotten consistent pay checks yet. My first check was a partial check. I will have 2 consistent paychecks by Aug 15th.

    1) Is it safe to just wait and see if i get a 485 approval without alerting USCIS about my job change?
    I am thinking since the job change is very recent they might not know about this job change.

    2) If they denied my 485 application for any reason ,can i continue to work while i apply for "reconsidering my 485 application" and file AC-21 with the new company?

    Please advice what you think about this. Basically i am trying to "not rock the boat" and raise suspicion and more RFEs by notifying them about this very recent change.

    Thank you very much for your advice and help in this matter.



    more...


    nissan murano interior. Random Images
  • Random Images



  • finimits
    05-03 01:01 PM
    Saji007,
    Thanks very much for your responses, it's been very helpful.





    2010 2011 Nissan Murano-Interior nissan murano interior. of Nissan#39;s Murano in an
  • of Nissan#39;s Murano in an



  • kutra
    03-05 07:26 PM
    Hi,

    My sister in law will come to US using H4 visa, the problem is the health insurance does not want to cover her pregnancy since the pregnancy is already 6 months.

    Any idea how to get insurance for her ?

    Really appreciate your help ..

    Regards.

    Yup, unfortunately, pregnancy is considered to be a pre-existing condition which is automatically disqualified by most insurers. Obama's healthcare would remove this sickening clause, but until then your options are (1) keep trying until you find an insurer willing to pay for the expenses or (2) fund it out of your own pocket or (3) deliver the baby in your home country.

    I would go for #1 or #2.



    more...


    nissan murano interior. 2011 Nissan Murano luxury with
  • 2011 Nissan Murano luxury with



  • saimrathi
    08-10 04:07 PM
    Can't attend.. Contributed $100 towards the cause..





    hair 2009 Nissan Murano Photo nissan murano interior. 2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD
  • 2009 Nissan Murano SL AWD



  • neerajkandhari
    10-24 09:32 PM
    The date in 'Receipt Date' field on your 485 form is the start date of your 90 days calculation.

    WHEN I CALLED USCIS THEY TOLD ME THE NOTICE DATE IS WHERE THEY START THEIR CALCULATION

    I AM IN THE SAME BOAT
    WAITING FOR AP
    TICKS TO INDIA ALREADY ISSUED FOR DEC
    I HOPE I GET MY AP BY THEN



    more...


    nissan murano interior. 2011 Nissan Murano Interior
  • 2011 Nissan Murano Interior



  • mayurcreation
    01-13 01:37 PM
    Thanks Raj for your reply.

    - Can I file (EB2) I-140 amendment and ask USCIS for transferring EB3 PD to EB2 by providing EB3 I-140 receipt?

    - Can I file my 485 with pending answer on I-140 amendment?





    hot 2009 Nissan NV200 2009 Nissan nissan murano interior. Innovation is Nissan#39;s core
  • Innovation is Nissan#39;s core



  • setpit_gc
    08-14 09:19 AM
    ok. Any other suggestions?.



    more...


    house 2009 Nissan Murano nissan murano interior. Nissan Murano Interior
  • Nissan Murano Interior



  • sunny02
    08-18 01:35 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    Have a question

    My wife came to USA on H4 (2007), we have applied for H1 this year(2008)and is it approved (we did not received the petition yet). She has to travel back to india for a month from (Sep 08 - Mid Oct08). I am concerned about the issues/status when she enters back in USA. Her H4 is valid till Sep-2009.

    1) Can she go back on H4 visa and return back with the same H4 visa. Will she be having any issues at the Immigartion officer at port of entry. If so, what type of questions she has to face?

    2)After coming back, will her H1 have any issues ?

    What would be the best thing to do .. I am really worried about this status issues.

    Can any one of you pls let me know how to face this .





    tattoo First Look: 2011 Nissan Murano nissan murano interior. BMW-X3 and Nissan Murano.
  • BMW-X3 and Nissan Murano.



  • fatjoe
    09-05 10:16 AM
    Same here. All filed at NSC. Filed for EAD and AP on Aug 10th. Checks got cleared on Aug 24th. But did not get the reciept notice yet. Why is it taking so long a time to get the REceipt notices for EAD/AP, where my checks were cleared a couple of weeks ago.
    Filed for 485 on July 18th, checks not cleared yet. Already my LC that was filed in July-2002 was denied due to the careless mistake of the attorney/employer. So, Keeping my fingers crossed.
    BTW: Do, you know what # should I dial to contact USCIS to get info on I485/EAD/AP.
    Thanks.



    more...


    pictures Random Images nissan murano interior. 2011 Nissan Murano Interior
  • 2011 Nissan Murano Interior



  • rcauvery
    10-02 03:21 PM
    Like I mentioned in my earlier post, after extensive research we found the best deal for ppl in H1 at https://www.accessgroup.org/AppSecure/Loan_Terms/federal-private-loan-terms.aspx


    PS - This is in no way a promotion for accessgroup, I am just sharing the result of our several hours of research.



    Can you please provide some more information on applying for a student loan without a co-signer, when you are not a GC holder or US Citizen? Thanks





    dresses Innovation is Nissan#39;s core nissan murano interior. 2010 Nissan Murano shares its
  • 2010 Nissan Murano shares its



  • chanduv23
    01-24 10:22 AM
    Tri Staters - please make it to this social event.



    more...


    makeup 2011 Nissan Murano luxury with nissan murano interior. 2009 Nissan Murano
  • 2009 Nissan Murano



  • sduddukuri
    02-24 07:40 AM
    My wife didnot apply for green card yet. I have EAD and AP. Since dates are not current my wife couldnt apply for GC





    girlfriend BMW-X3 and Nissan Murano. nissan murano interior. 2009 Nissan Murano interior
  • 2009 Nissan Murano interior



  • DSLStart
    03-10 09:20 AM
    Friends,
    Has anyone else come accross this problem? I wanted to remitt funds to India and when I logged in to SBI GLS web site I got the following message:

    Due to regulations applicable in your state of residence in USA, we regret that, at present, we are unable to continue offering SBI Express Remit - US (our product using direct debit facility through ACH) till further notice.
    We are engaged in meeting the state's current regulatory requirements, and it will be our endeavor to restore to you at the earliest the convenience you have been enjoying. Meanwhile, you may use the aid of Rapid Remittance (Web-assistance for tracking wire transfers) when you use wire transfer from your bank to send funds to your beneficiary accounts in India.
    Please mail any of your queries to our customer support team at

    Also the remittance options menu has disappeared.





    hairstyles 2011 Nissan Murano Interior nissan murano interior. new-2011-nissan-nissan-murano-
  • new-2011-nissan-nissan-murano-



  • shruthii_1210@yahoo.com
    09-30 12:07 PM
    Hi,
    I received my EAD recently ,I-140 got approved (separate filing) last year and 485 still pending (not reached 180 days so far).

    Now i have the following questions.

    1) If anything happens like layoff with my current employment , is it possible to use AC21 wihin 180 days of 485 filing may be with the similar new job?

    2) I have worked a for the past 5 years in this country, and how come bcz of my current company lays me out then my 485 will get affected?

    3) if it is not possible to use ac21 , can i join another company to apply for a new LC , I140 ,I485 again, if so i have only 1.5 years left .. is that okay ?

    4) I cannot get the LC copy also from my employer if at all i want ti use ac21?

    Advance Thanks for your replies ...

    Thanks
    karthik





    tonyHK12
    11-08 09:24 AM
    CIR was a thorn to many -- mostly because of the amnesty... or whatever for the ILLEGALS...


    Yes I feel at the end of the day most people were against amnesty, and other Bills for Illegals kind of would have lead to it inspite of promising not to (backdoor).

    This was all in spite of them having spent millions of dollars over more than 4 years, along with campaign contributions, processions, strong lobbying and what not, and still no change in law to show for it - back to square one.
    They have a huge advantage over Immigration voice in terms of donors and funding available, which needs to change.





    optimystic
    09-10 03:12 PM
    Most of you know about rear view mirror fuzzy dice cubes
    I believe they can be customized too. for eg:
    http://www.mascotfactory.com/store/Fuzzy-Dice.php?gclid=COaS8Kbv0ZUCFQJNagod3Gl7hg

    I was wondering , if instead of a flowers campaign or bath tub stoppers and other ideas, how about if we send customized fuzzy dice cubes to uscis, which they can hang in their cars and see our message 'in their face' all the time. Hopefully after seeing the messages day after day our point gets driven home into their heads.

    I was thinking we should have the faces of the dice cubes custom marked with the following 'F' motto messages

    'Fair'
    'Fast'
    'Forward'
    'Flexible'
    'Fix'
    'Flawless'

    And send the following open letter to accompany the fuzzy cubes (May be even take full/half page ads out in newspapers, newsletters etc). I just put some ideas I had. The gurus can always add more to this.

    Dear USCIS,

    Please accept our token gift. We hope you would adopt the following traits as your motto.

    'Fair'
    - Be Fair
    - Follow the FIFO order of priority dates.
    - You have already set a prioritization order in place. Its the Priority Dates. We dont need another confusing set of priorities such as receipt dates/notice dates, processing dates that swing back and forth worse than a pendulum etc.
    - How is it fair that you prioritize a PD 2006 over a PD 2001 case, just because the former's I-485 application was received few weeks earlier than the latter?

    'Fast'
    - Be Fast
    - Most of us in the legal highly skilled immigrant community have been waiting for our GCs for an average of more than 5-6 years. Give us some relief
    - Dont pull us from one backlog (labor approvals) only to dump us into another (I-485 Processing backlog)
    - Follow your own rules regarding namecheck clearances and automatic eligibility of I-485 for approval if pending more than 180 days.

    'Forward'
    - Make forward progress
    - EB3 I PDs haven't moved even few months in past several years
    - EB2 I/C PDs are swinging like a pendulum
    - Nobody understands how come processing dates at a service center can retrogress if files are opened in proper FIFO order


    'Flexible'
    - Be flexible
    - Allow us to use AP as a regular travel document
    - Recapture wasted visas
    - Allow to file I-485 irrespective of PD being current
    - Clarify AC 21 scenarios
    - Make provisions to capture and count our waiting times in the GC process towards naturalization requirements. Most of us have been in US for 8-10 years average. How much longer do you need to naturalize us ??

    ' Fix'
    - Fix the broken processes at USCIS
    - Increase resources at the service centers
    - Improve the customer service over telephone
    - Be courteous to your customers

    'Flawless'
    - Provide flawless service.
    - The highly skilled legal immigrant community deserves it. We pay millions of dollars in application fees to your orgnization and billions in tax dollars and Soc. Sec contributions to the US govt.
    - Make online status updates more transparent.
    - Provide more transparency around the processing dates, Visa number assignments, PDs, etc



    We would have sent you nintendo game cubes instead of the fuzzy dice cubes. But alas, we are afraid we can't afford to risk any further drop in efficiency at your organization than the levels that it already is at.


    Sincerely
    Your customers



    Total Pageviews