christy chung samsara

images and Christy Chung: christy chung samsara. Shawn Ku, Christy Chung,
  • Shawn Ku, Christy Chung,



  • arc
    05-18 03:16 PM
    http://chugh.com/





    wallpaper Shawn Ku, Christy Chung, christy chung samsara. Ku (Tashi) Christy Chung
  • Ku (Tashi) Christy Chung



  • sundarpn
    07-07 02:51 PM
    Have a similar question. My 485 (EB3-I was filed in July 2007). Yet to be married and have to bring spouse on H-4.

    My question is around options to keep my spouse here in case I loose my H1b status.

    1. How easy difficult is it to get converted to F-1 visa?. (Does the university / program matter? I guess it would)

    2. Can the spouse start the program on H4 then convert to F-1? Can this be done quickly enough after loss of primary's H1 status? (worst case).

    3. Other thean F-1, what other options are there if primay looses H1 status (i.e. uses EAD).
    thx





    christy chung samsara. Samsara 2001 Pan Nalin 12
  • Samsara 2001 Pan Nalin 12



  • karthikdurai
    02-02 12:52 AM
    Hi Sunny1000...Thanks for your reply and I have moved down a day and going to get in on Jun24th, that will get me 3 days...Just to be safe. I have read other threads with immig.voice and most of them are saying technically they can get in on last /Final Day of the Validity.

    Any body any additions to this...if you can please register your thoughts.

    Regards





    2011 Ku (Tashi) Christy Chung christy chung samsara. Christy Chung; D: David Wu.
  • Christy Chung; D: David Wu.



  • bestin
    11-05 11:01 PM
    I have a notice date of Oct 1st but no EAD yet. Anybody else in similar situation? My application reached NSC on AUg 13th.

    I have received FP notices on Oct 29th
    SAME with receipt date.see details below



    more...


    christy chung samsara. Shawn Ku mit Christy Chung in
  • Shawn Ku mit Christy Chung in



  • cbpds
    06-18 02:39 PM
    Hi,

    I came to US in 2004, my H1 visa was sponsored by cognizant technology solutions. H1 was valid from Nov 04 to Dec 06. later on my I 94 was extended from Dec 06 to July 09 .
    I changed company and joined wipro in Aug 08 and now my I 94 is now valid till July 2010.

    I have never gone back to India for a visit ever since I landed in US (2004)..I now want to go to India for few months and have read that i'll have to get my visa stamped before reentering US...

    My question is if i'll have any problems with visa stamping because I was originally working with cognizant and am now working with wipro?..Am I out of status since my original visa expired in 2006 ?...pls help
    u never went to india since 5 years, your crazy :)





    christy chung samsara. Christy Chung has given birth!
  • Christy Chung has given birth!



  • msadiqali
    05-22 08:59 PM
    Not sure what the big deal is..those guys looted the world anyway..
    be happy that they are not thrown in jail..brain drain in these kind of activities is what is needed..put your brain to good use and not just in creating junk papers..



    more...


    christy chung samsara. Gallery | christy chung
  • Gallery | christy chung



  • ssss
    09-18 10:36 PM
    AFAIK if your Perm is approved then you can do premium processing of I-140 and get H1 extension after 140 is approved
    I have already moved to company B. Have an i-140 approved from company A in 09/2006. Now that my 6 years are over in 5 months, waiting for Fragomen to determine appropriate strategy for extension since new Perm has not been pending for 365 days. Anyone have experience with extending H1 using company A I-140 when with company B?





    2010 Samsara 2001 Pan Nalin 12 christy chung samsara. and Christy Chung:
  • and Christy Chung:



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    07-09 03:20 PM
    DOS issued one more bulletine today on 9th July 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can u post the link to that bulletin announced on 9th july 2007? We didnt find anywhere ?

    vaishu



    more...


    christy chung samsara. and Christy Chung:
  • and Christy Chung:



  • gbof
    10-15 03:54 PM
    I have had situations where CIS has issued more than one RFE, but only about twice in 12 years of immigration practice.

    Thank you so much. I appreciate a word from your experience





    hair Christy Chung; D: David Wu. christy chung samsara. (Christy Chung) findet er
  • (Christy Chung) findet er



  • orangutan
    10-04 04:05 PM
    I am infront of your mobile home, come out.:D:D

    wow.. u are making it personal... are u sure you wanna take it there?


    I think i am not the first one to receive approval on a saturday... countless people have gotten that in the past. Come out of your mobile home and do some research before you make a statement like that.



    more...


    christy chung samsara. Gallery | christy chung
  • Gallery | christy chung



  • Puncher
    May 20th, 2005, 10:53 AM
    It looks like the picture is quite severely overexposed. Since you have a bright moon on a black background, depending on the relative sizes of the moon and background, the exact focusing point and how the metering works you'll easily end up with an overexposed moon (due to the dark background).
    As an alternative , spotmeter the moon to figure out the exposure and/or use the histogram.





    hot Shawn Ku mit Christy Chung in christy chung samsara. Gallery | samsara movie 2000
  • Gallery | samsara movie 2000



  • yabadaba
    06-23 07:29 AM
    dont forget july 4th is a holiday..so when they come back on the 5th they will have applications touching the roof.

    but from what i am hearing a lot of people are waiting for august bulletin and will apply on july 31st with the higher fees to avail the free ead/ap.



    more...


    house christy chung ass ~ imu wing christy chung samsara. Christy Chung - Actor
  • Christy Chung - Actor



  • Law Loving Alien
    10-25 12:00 PM
    Gurus,

    USCIS is suppose to give decision in 15 business after filling I140 in premium processing ( or converting existing I140 application to premium processing).

    I have seen several person mentioning that they not only got their I140 decision but they got their I-485 expedited too after converting I140 to premium processing ? Is this true...... My I140/I485 was filled at NSC in June 2006...and I have not recieved any decision for my I140 yet....Is it worthwhile to convert my I140 to premium processing ... I am sure I will get my I140 decision in 15 business days but will it expediete my I485 case too after position decision of I140.... Please provide your thoughts...





    tattoo Christy Chung has given birth! christy chung samsara. christy jan dara chung
  • christy jan dara chung



  • augustus
    07-15 07:28 PM
    We were successful in getting good media coverage with flower campaign. Our San Jose rally is getting good regional coverage. Yes, we haven't had the expected success with national media yet but we are gaining traction at an amazing pace.

    This is not a big corporation with some PR dept. that is working with hundred of employees writing press releases et al. Volunteers like you and me have to take on that action item if you want to see results otherwise please continue on with your discussion

    I know we have to do a lot of work to get coverage but I was just saddened at the behavior of the bigwigs. They know the news and yet chose not to report it.



    more...


    pictures Gallery | christy chung christy chung samsara. Christy Chung
  • Christy Chung



  • IneedAllGreen
    02-04 01:09 PM
    Thanks four response. Do you have any format to write a letter to Senator or congressman?


    Please take your Senator or Congressman/Congresswoman help. Though it is not a sure shot, you are better off trying then not trying. Its a simple process, call your Senator and tell them that your application is struck at NSC for more than 2 years. They will take it from there; they will ask you all the documents they need.

    My I-140 got approved after my local Senator called them.





    dresses Gallery | samsara movie 2000 christy chung samsara. chung tzuhairdresser
  • chung tzuhairdresser



  • hazishak
    08-18 05:54 PM
    Looks like NSC is processing i-140 in less than 4 months.



    more...


    makeup and Christy Chung: christy chung samsara. christy chung ass ~ imu wing
  • christy chung ass ~ imu wing



  • nixone
    08-21 06:10 PM
    Is it legal to work overtime when you are on H1B? I have been working more than 40 hours a week ever since I got my H1B (about 5 hours overtime per week on average). They pay me time and half for the hours over 40.

    The reason I ask is that I need to send a couple of paystubs as my parents are travelling to the US soon and I do not want the guy at the port of entry make a bid deal of my overtime hours (if he looks at it and finds out, which I doubt).

    The person that stamps your passport and I-94 at the port of entry, is he an immigration officer or who is he? I am writing a letter for my parents to carry with them to show that person if asked for it and not sure who to address the letter. Thanks.





    girlfriend christy jan dara chung christy chung samsara. Kong Movies Christy Chung
  • Kong Movies Christy Chung



  • LostInGCProcess
    10-24 12:58 PM
    I also have notarized passport, etc, but one of the tax consultants told me that the ITIN cannot be filed now, and when I file my 2008 returns in 2009, I need to apply for the ITIN along with the taxreturn and paperfile. Has anybody else applied ITIN before filing tax return ?

    This is true...and this is what my tax guy told me and I did the same, last year..you file the ITIN along with the Tax returns...got some relief from the tax. :)





    hairstyles Gallery | christy chung christy chung samsara. Mandy (Christy Chung) and
  • Mandy (Christy Chung) and



  • fcres
    08-16 10:28 AM
    i called the bank too and they cant read the check neither..i can see a number starting with ent only....where in the checkexactly do we look for the receipt number.
    thanks

    It should be 3 lines under "For Credit to U.S. Treasury" and just below a line of dashes (-------------------) starting with SRC or LIN and then 07xxxxxxxx





    mk26
    04-26 02:18 PM
    Why did we all come to USA?

    Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?

    Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?

    When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
    Can you please clear your point for asking these here ?





    chintals
    10-23 03:58 PM
    Just got email from USCIS saying EAD cards were ordered.

    Please see details in my signature.



    Total Pageviews