30th birthday cake toppers

images Clark 30th Birthday Party 30th birthday cake toppers. 30th birthday cake ideas,
  • 30th birthday cake ideas,



  • gcgreen
    07-07 04:04 PM
    to my knowledge, the first year that she started it would be no problem.
    but in subsequent years you do need to pay estimated taxes or be subject to underpayment penalty. also, because estimated taxes are pay as you go, you do need to make payments on the payment deadlines.

    for some really screwed up reason, the payment deadlines are not precisely three months apart: apr 15, jun 15, sep 15 and jan 15

    the amount of estimated tax you need to have paid in order to have paid is calculated based on a worksheet that you can download from the IRS website.

    But the general rule of thumb you need to follow is that you should have paid AT LEAST the previous year's taxes by this year including all withholdings and estimated tax payments. For example, if you owed $30000 in federal taxes in 2007, make sure the sum of all estimated taxes and withholdings for 2008 meets or exceeds 30000. I also think there is a rule that if your AGI was greater than 150K in the previous year, you need to pay at least 110% of prior year's tax amount. I am not sure of this one. But generally speaking, I think this rule is called safe harbor rule.

    The other rule you can adopt is to ensure that you pay at least 90% tax that you will owe for 2008 by end of 2008. In other words, if you end up owing 40000 this year, make sure you have paid at least 36000 by end of this year.

    You can find more info at:
    http://www.fairmark.com/estimate/whomust.htm
    http://finance.yahoo.com/taxes/article/101936/FAQs_on_estimated_taxes#howcalculate

    I hope this information was helpful. Bear in mind, I am no expert on this, and all this info is just by reading various online sources, IRS docs etc.


    Continuation..
    My wife is working as an independent contractor(1099-misc) on an EAD. I am also on EAD on W2(full time employment).

    We file our taxes jointly and hence instead of making advance payments/estimated tax payments quarterly, cant I just have my company withhold more money from my paycheck every month?

    That would make things so much more easier..





    wallpaper 30th birthday cake ideas, 30th birthday cake toppers. 30th Birthday Cake Ideas For
  • 30th Birthday Cake Ideas For



  • Green06
    09-05 10:28 AM
    I am in the same boat. No 485 receipts for me or my wife. Got EAD and AP receipts only for myself. 485 filled at NSC on July 2nd. EAD and AP also filled at NSC but on Aug 15, 2007. I think NSC is still data entering July 2nd cases.





    30th birthday cake toppers. 30th Birthday Cake Ideas For
  • 30th Birthday Cake Ideas For



  • mytv
    08-17 11:59 AM
    See as my H4 was getting over on Aug 1st and i was turning 21 .AS you all know once we complete 21 yrs we are no more dependent .so i applied my f1 in april and it got approved in aug. My dad got his 1-140 approved 7 months ago and he applied our all's i-485 on july 2nd 2007. so i just wanna know is there any problem ?will i get my green card??
    plz help me
    lawyers saw it is not a problem .But all know how lawyers are...





    2011 30th Birthday Cake Ideas For 30th birthday cake toppers. Me to You Bear 30th Birthday
  • Me to You Bear 30th Birthday



  • kevinkris
    07-10 05:33 PM
    Hi,

    My friend has this scenario and want expert advise from IV members.

    - On L1 for 3 1/2 years and H1 for 2 years 3 months. About to complete 6
    years in 3 months.
    - Filed Labor (approved. PD Aug 2004 EB3), I140 (applied in May 2007) and
    I485 (July fiasco)
    - I140 still pending

    Question:

    1. Does L1 period is counted for H1 extention?
    2. Can he do H1 transfer using AC21 without I140 approval?
    As 6 years are going to be expired?
    3. What if the old employer revokes his I140 now? His GC process is invalid?
    4. If we leave about GC, Can he do H1 transfer atleast?

    Thanks for your valuable suggestions.



    more...


    30th birthday cake toppers. optimus-prime-irthday-cake.
  • optimus-prime-irthday-cake.



  • vin13
    10-26 03:35 PM
    Thanks all who replied to my thread. I am contacting Air France regarding this transit crap. I will post my experience on this forum, when I get answer from Airline.

    One thing is for sure, I will never again travel by Air france, BA and Lufthansa.

    I do not see why anyone should not travel on Air France or Lufthansa. You are not changing airports at Paris or Frankfort. So there is no requirement for a visa. It seems to be a simple one.





    30th birthday cake toppers. Topsy Turvy 90th Birthday Cake
  • Topsy Turvy 90th Birthday Cake



  • immigrationSantosh
    02-06 08:29 PM
    Hi ->
    I got a lawsuit(summons) from my previous Employer ( I quit this consultancy in Oct 2010 ) and got this two days back with below points . I need to respond to them with in 30days. I quit this company has he hasn't paid any bench salary and haven't do any proper marketing - which were force me choose a permanent job.
    So could some one please advise me the right lawyer to handle this.I need to answer to this summons and need file a new case against them.

    Points that summons contain :
    FIRST COUNT : Breach of Contract
    Second Count : Tortious Interference
    Third Count : Breach of Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
    Fourth Count : Unjust Enrichment
    Fifth Count :Misrepresentation and Fraud
    SIXTH count : Breach of Duty of Loyalty

    Really I would you appreciate you guys advise me right way to handle this.



    more...


    30th birthday cake toppers. This irthday cake page was so
  • This irthday cake page was so



  • qasleuth
    04-27 01:08 PM
    Maybe you should combine his/her statement with body language. Did the IO raise the eyebrows, smirk, frown etc and word-smith the statement. Was it 'pre-adjudicated' (past tense) or 'will be pre-adjudicated' (future tense) or something else. 'pre-adjudicated under review', first half is contradicting the second half of the statement. 'Pre-adjudicated' could mean everything is clear and waiting for a visa number. 'Under review' could mean something else...additional review ?

    Kidding apart, Your guess is as good as mine. Do not tie yourself up in knots. It is such a black box, you've been around these forums, nobody knows for sure, anybody can hazard a guess.





    2010 30th Birthday Cake Ideas For 30th birthday cake toppers. Clark 30th Birthday Party
  • Clark 30th Birthday Party



  • javadeveloper
    02-23 12:03 PM
    Thanks little_willy



    more...


    30th birthday cake toppers. colorful happy irthday cake
  • colorful happy irthday cake



  • jin108
    08-02 08:49 PM
    Hi,
    I am one of many people here waiting for the date to be able to apply for I-485 because of visa retrogression. I have 3 more H-1 years so I am considering changing a job in category EB2 so the process can be faster (my PD is Jan 2004 with approved I-140). My question is whether this position below can be considered in EB2 or not. To my knowledge on Eb2, it must be more than 5 years experience with BS or MS. I have a MS, but my work experience in US is total 4 years 4 months (intern 10 months in US during MS + 11 months with OPT after MS + 2yrs6months with H-1B).

    This is just a part of the job description:

    - BS Degree plus 3-5 Yrs experience or MS Degree plus 2 Yrs experience.

    Thanks.





    hair Me to You Bear 30th Birthday 30th birthday cake toppers. School Birthday Cake Ideas
  • School Birthday Cake Ideas



  • jiraprapaasa
    04-13 11:40 AM
    My 4 yr old niece went in person for the visa along with an adult of course.

    What document does my niece need to bring to the embassy?
    So far she has I-20, SEVIS fee receipt, MRV receipt from post office, school letter, passport, photo 2x2, her address in US, her father statement and book account.

    Will consulate officer interview her or her mother who will be going with her?
    She is 12 going to be 13 in May does she need a letter from her parent permission to go study abroad.

    Can she say that she has her aunt which is me in the US where she will be staying with (We have the same last name) or should she say that she live in a hosted family in the US where school provided.

    Her GPA is 4.0 from her 6th grade. Her father statement is good. Is there any how that she will get deny for her student visa.



    more...


    30th birthday cake toppers. cake designs for kids irthday
  • cake designs for kids irthday



  • s_r_e_e
    07-07 05:39 PM
    in thw worst case, if you owe lot of taxes to IRS at the end of the year and no money was paid, you can still pay it along with the next year tax filing . Your payment will include some % penalty.





    hot optimus-prime-irthday-cake. 30th birthday cake toppers. Golf 30th Birthday Cake
  • Golf 30th Birthday Cake



  • 485_spouse
    09-25 03:14 PM
    She is not out of status but you need to move fast (first 180 days) and talk to some good lawyer.
    In 2007 I had a long consultation with a lawyer and told about INS act 245(k)
    Google it.

    Furthermore. One of my co-worker was approved while his wife's case was not filled in 2007. they used 245(k) and there was no issue.



    more...


    house cowboy cake decorations 30th birthday cake toppers. Ideas for a 50th Birthday
  • Ideas for a 50th Birthday



  • sintax321
    10-02 01:33 PM
    So the colors and the blobs where made in 3DSM.:*( I don't have a copy so I guess I'm cursed to Photoshop. Oh well. Do you Know any good PS tutorial sites that I might not have found yet?





    tattoo Topsy Turvy 90th Birthday Cake 30th birthday cake toppers. spiderman irthday cake photos
  • spiderman irthday cake photos



  • w000f
    04-22 12:08 AM
    How can you check that FBI namecheck has cleared? Call the FBI? I see quite a few people with date of the FBI namecheck on their sig.



    more...


    pictures This irthday cake page was so 30th birthday cake toppers. This 30th birthday cake
  • This 30th birthday cake



  • maverick6993
    09-01 02:49 PM
    You should be ok to come back with an AP.





    dresses Golf 30th Birthday Cake 30th birthday cake toppers. 30th birthday
  • 30th birthday



  • optimystic
    09-11 03:37 PM
    With the Oct Visa bulletin now official, Its high time we did some thing like this if not some kind of class action law suit.

    We should not let USCIS explain it all way with "Our estimates were just too high...its not our fault you got screwed" :mad: . They need to be made accountable :mad:



    more...


    makeup colorful happy irthday cake 30th birthday cake toppers. cowboy cake decorations
  • cowboy cake decorations



  • sat2010
    03-05 11:23 AM
    Congratulations All , good to know that eb3 to eb2 case is going through.

    what happens in the case of eb2 i140 denial for the existing eb3 case (i140 approved and i485 pending ) with the same employer .

    Thanks in Advance .





    girlfriend spiderman irthday cake photos 30th birthday cake toppers. Pink and Green Birthday Cake
  • Pink and Green Birthday Cake



  • dilipb
    02-13 09:28 AM
    Yesterday USCIS announced officially that they need 1300 officers.
    Their recruitment, training etc itself is going to take about 4-5 months.
    So I am now guessing that it surely will take about 4 years for them to fix this big issue of retrogression and also hopefully someone increases the VISA numbers by then.

    Closing this thread from my perspective since I have some good information.
    Thanks to all for providing inputs.





    hairstyles cake designs for kids irthday 30th birthday cake toppers. husband#39;s 30th birthday.
  • husband#39;s 30th birthday.



  • cheg
    07-13 04:24 AM
    this forum is amazing. people are helping each other and trying to make things seem a bit brighter. good luck to everyone!:)





    Madhuri
    03-19 02:17 PM
    Your signature says I 140 was approved, when was it approved and does that mean the USCIS website never updated the status of your I 140?
    or was it showing I140 approved before and now it's showing pending?

    No, I140 is not denied, its pending as per USCIS website. However, reason for I485 denial is that I140 is denied. Is this something to do with the RFE on I140? I dont see any logic in this...





    looneytunezez
    04-23 04:42 PM
    fittan,
    Thanks for your reply.

    But i dont have any application pending with USCIS.
    My I-140 is pending but that belongs to my employer,correct?
    So I am confused if I should use InfoPass or not.

    LT



    Total Pageviews