
gc28262
12-20 05:39 PM
Yes, I did. In fact, many times.
If you were not laid off, it is fine. Technically you are out of status only when you are laid off. If company didn't pay you that is probably an issue for the company not you.
If you traveled out and came back to US with a proper visa stamping, your old "wrongdoings" are pardoned. That is what 245(k) is all about. If you are not filing your GC through the same employer, you are even better off.
Relax !
If you were not laid off, it is fine. Technically you are out of status only when you are laid off. If company didn't pay you that is probably an issue for the company not you.
If you traveled out and came back to US with a proper visa stamping, your old "wrongdoings" are pardoned. That is what 245(k) is all about. If you are not filing your GC through the same employer, you are even better off.
Relax !
wallpaper hairstyles vin diesel body
rajuram
11-11 10:43 AM
WE SHOULD try to MARKET HOW the high tech IMMIGRANTS CAN HELP THE HOUSING MESS BY BUYING HOUSES.
Did anyone listen to NPR on this topic recently? Looks like people are open to the idea, but some one has to give more visibility to this topic. Can IV do it.....
Did anyone listen to NPR on this topic recently? Looks like people are open to the idea, but some one has to give more visibility to this topic. Can IV do it.....
gemini23
09-26 10:13 AM
Can the IV core make this a sticky thread or display it prominently in the main page..so that we can this as one of the action items for today.
2011 vin diesel body wallpaper
mrane1
03-15 06:30 PM
C'mon guys, what the hell have you been doing for so long?
I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:
1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007
5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months
What more do you wish for?
I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.
This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?
Dude, No one has been waiting on purpose! Do you even have a clue what was going on in 2002/03/04/05... Even though numbers were current the Labor process used to take 3-4 years! If your labor is not clear then having 485 current is not going to do much... The perm process was started in 2005!Just consider yourself lucky that atleast you have an organization like IV working for you and they was instrumental in gettin atleast EAD for you and your spouse!!
I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:
1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007
5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months
What more do you wish for?
I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.
This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?
Dude, No one has been waiting on purpose! Do you even have a clue what was going on in 2002/03/04/05... Even though numbers were current the Labor process used to take 3-4 years! If your labor is not clear then having 485 current is not going to do much... The perm process was started in 2005!Just consider yourself lucky that atleast you have an organization like IV working for you and they was instrumental in gettin atleast EAD for you and your spouse!!
more...
singhsa3
02-21 01:59 PM
EB1 quota 40K a year..
niklshah
12-10 11:35 AM
With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.
there u go again... EB3 - EB2 crying continues.....from your post it looks that only EB3 is responsible for no forward movemant of EB2.. cool down dude thats not the only reason... be honest and tell in how many IV campaigns u have participated...? and also how many originally filled EB2 really deserve to file in EB3... I am pharmacist but we are in EB3 eventhough we required Pharm D now to get pharmacist license which is equivalent to phd.. so stop crying and start working on IV campaigns thats the only thing which will help..
there u go again... EB3 - EB2 crying continues.....from your post it looks that only EB3 is responsible for no forward movemant of EB2.. cool down dude thats not the only reason... be honest and tell in how many IV campaigns u have participated...? and also how many originally filled EB2 really deserve to file in EB3... I am pharmacist but we are in EB3 eventhough we required Pharm D now to get pharmacist license which is equivalent to phd.. so stop crying and start working on IV campaigns thats the only thing which will help..
more...
perm2gc
12-31 01:43 PM
Good Job Guys...We will me seeing more results if we can regularly post in the other forum/board.Lets make every friday a target day to post in as many forums/boards possible.
Thank You for all who has given their valuable time to IV.
Thank You for all who has given their valuable time to IV.
2010 vin diesel body wallpaper.
shukla77
09-26 10:14 AM
Wrote to editor to correct the mistake.
more...
Asian
12-27 09:34 AM
I could open Ohio college fund for my kid. They requested my child's social security number. ITIN does not work. I explained the situation that I cannot obtain one until GC. The customer service rep said it is okay to open without it but provide the SSN once acquired.
I think the biggest problem with the restriction is when trying to get a job. Many employers openly say they will not sponsor H-1B or green card. To be more precise, there are few companies who would do it.
You mean 529? Thanks of telling. I was planning to open an account for my kid's college.
Are you sure they wont let you open an account even if the kid is american citizen by birth?
I think the biggest problem with the restriction is when trying to get a job. Many employers openly say they will not sponsor H-1B or green card. To be more precise, there are few companies who would do it.
You mean 529? Thanks of telling. I was planning to open an account for my kid's college.
Are you sure they wont let you open an account even if the kid is american citizen by birth?
hair 2010 vin diesel body
wa_Saiprasad
06-11 08:45 AM
Done.
Also urging my friends to email.
Also urging my friends to email.
more...

meridiani.planum
03-04 01:24 PM
I am expectin WSJ to pay a visit. So I changed the first message.
perhaps you want to make it even simpler?
- Remove all the LC/I-140 details, just say that we are at the last stage of a long and arduous process, and are stuck waiting because of very small immigration quota's that were set decades ago which are completely out of line with real supply-demand for the size of todays high-tech workforce. In addition USCIS inefficiency has resulted in them not utilizing even this tiny quota fully, in the past few years.
- instead of EAD and validity just say getting a mortage is a lot easier if your immigration status is permanent. In this final stage of immigration most of us have work authorization that needs to be renewed every year, and mortgage companies dont accept that.
copy paste the suggested fixes there (or add a link to the administrative fixes campaign post)
perhaps you want to make it even simpler?
- Remove all the LC/I-140 details, just say that we are at the last stage of a long and arduous process, and are stuck waiting because of very small immigration quota's that were set decades ago which are completely out of line with real supply-demand for the size of todays high-tech workforce. In addition USCIS inefficiency has resulted in them not utilizing even this tiny quota fully, in the past few years.
- instead of EAD and validity just say getting a mortage is a lot easier if your immigration status is permanent. In this final stage of immigration most of us have work authorization that needs to be renewed every year, and mortgage companies dont accept that.
copy paste the suggested fixes there (or add a link to the administrative fixes campaign post)
hot vin diesel body.
chanduv23
07-29 02:03 PM
In that case, employers should mention the following in the offer letter
" In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."
This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
Can these companies do this????
Let me tell you my story
I worked for a mid sized consulting company (not to be mistaken for desi contracting) and GC was filed in March 2004 (it was EB3 labor). I was in my 6th year of h1b in 2005 when this company got bought over and unfortunately I lost job in the 6th year of h1b with only 11 months of h1b left. At that time I was newly married and with no bank balance. Then I looked for a new job, managed to get a nice long term contract job in a month and got h1 transferred to a decent consulting company who applied for my 6th and 7th year of h1b using the labor already filed in the company I was layed off. When in my 6th year my new PERM got approved with this employer and 140 also approved and based on that I got 8th, 9th, 10th year h1b extensions. I managed to file for 485 in July fiasco and then after an year, I left the employer and started using EAD. That employer revoked my i 140 because I left them and then I had to deal with all the AC21 stuff and my journey still continues. Things were not easy, I had to maintain excellent billing rate, in one ocassion the client filed for chapter 11 and did not make payments to my employer and this strained my employer's finances and I had to make it up with a better billing rate with next client to keep my GC process intact and being consinuously employed on high billing contract jobs is also challenging.
The diference between your situation and mine is - you are left with a choice and a decision to make, whereas me, I felt like was taken to a top of cliff and thrown from there.
" In case, in future, if economy goes bad and recession occurs,we cannot sponsor your green card since it is easy to find american citizens who has minimum qualification."
This should be mentioned on the offer letters given by big comapnies.Then it is up to H1B candidate whenter to take the offer(risk) or not.
Can these companies do this????
Let me tell you my story
I worked for a mid sized consulting company (not to be mistaken for desi contracting) and GC was filed in March 2004 (it was EB3 labor). I was in my 6th year of h1b in 2005 when this company got bought over and unfortunately I lost job in the 6th year of h1b with only 11 months of h1b left. At that time I was newly married and with no bank balance. Then I looked for a new job, managed to get a nice long term contract job in a month and got h1 transferred to a decent consulting company who applied for my 6th and 7th year of h1b using the labor already filed in the company I was layed off. When in my 6th year my new PERM got approved with this employer and 140 also approved and based on that I got 8th, 9th, 10th year h1b extensions. I managed to file for 485 in July fiasco and then after an year, I left the employer and started using EAD. That employer revoked my i 140 because I left them and then I had to deal with all the AC21 stuff and my journey still continues. Things were not easy, I had to maintain excellent billing rate, in one ocassion the client filed for chapter 11 and did not make payments to my employer and this strained my employer's finances and I had to make it up with a better billing rate with next client to keep my GC process intact and being consinuously employed on high billing contract jobs is also challenging.
The diference between your situation and mine is - you are left with a choice and a decision to make, whereas me, I felt like was taken to a top of cliff and thrown from there.
more...
house wallpaper vin diesel#39;s car
ghost
08-12 07:26 AM
If there is a non-controversial immi. law change attempt I will donate $500. I will also bring my friends and the total may exceed $2000. We all willing to donate but only if we know that there is good chance of passing.
If there is an attempt to push ideas like recapture, forget it. It will not pass in this economy. I do not want to waste my money and time on those kind of ideas.
IMHO. Not to find fault with anyone. Please do not mistake me.
Hey Buddy,
recapture is not controversial and has nothing to do with economy...not sure where you got that from, recapture of EB numbers is what we are proposing - this will not take away any american jobs but only alleviate the wait times for folks like you and me. Also, we've to accept the fact that anything related to immigration will be controversial - there is no denying of it, unfortunately.
Coming to the donations, please don't donate in huge sums because you'll have huge expectations...I'd say start off in small steps - 6 USD per week for 6 months...I signed up for it and it took me 5 minutes and 150 USD for the next 6 months, not too bad right!
Thanks!
If there is an attempt to push ideas like recapture, forget it. It will not pass in this economy. I do not want to waste my money and time on those kind of ideas.
IMHO. Not to find fault with anyone. Please do not mistake me.
Hey Buddy,
recapture is not controversial and has nothing to do with economy...not sure where you got that from, recapture of EB numbers is what we are proposing - this will not take away any american jobs but only alleviate the wait times for folks like you and me. Also, we've to accept the fact that anything related to immigration will be controversial - there is no denying of it, unfortunately.
Coming to the donations, please don't donate in huge sums because you'll have huge expectations...I'd say start off in small steps - 6 USD per week for 6 months...I signed up for it and it took me 5 minutes and 150 USD for the next 6 months, not too bad right!
Thanks!
tattoo vin diesel body wallpaper
prioritydate
01-18 12:20 PM
Got lots of reds as expected. Excuse me for using strong words. I'm sympathetic towards everyone who has lost jobs or fears layoffs. I have weathered the 2001 storm in the valley. It was horrible. However, people buy expensive real estate without obtaining permanent residency first and then start laughing at others for being so conservative. Its utter stupidity. In one of the other threads I was arguing with some one over whether its a good time to buy a house or not. I am totally for buying a house even in these uncertain times provided you are a dual income and provided you have your green card and despite that some folks didn't agree with me at all!
Today, buying hiouses is risky but folks don't realize if you are on H1B, it is a temp visa you are sticking your neck out. Even if you have your EAD, it doesn't mean shit. If your employer revokes your 140 you are more or less doomed, unless you are very lucky. Now, please don't dispute this statement of mine by presenting legal facts.
I look at it this way, your gc is controlled by your employer, you get laid off by your employer, your company has ZERO interest in keeping your job position alive and considering employing you at a future date. Period.
H1B is not green card, EAD is not green card, your PD being current is not a green card.f you think you can transfer your H1 with some consulting firm and retain H1 status on bench, you are playing with fire.
Giving reds to me is not going to change the basic facts. Leaving your cars and your houses behind without paying your dues is the worst crime in the book. It destroys your credibility. Not only that you, main street, are then responsible for mortgage crisis and then you coolly blame the wall street and Mr. Bush for everything that goes wrong.
Spoken like a true moron. So, you're suggesting that people cannot buy house or a new car while being on a H1B? How many peoples need to held their soul hostage and kill their desire to lead quality life? May be you are prisoner for your fears forever. Let other enjoy their life! Oh! by the way, I don't give a flying fox about your negative remark or giving me red. I simply don't give a damn!
Today, buying hiouses is risky but folks don't realize if you are on H1B, it is a temp visa you are sticking your neck out. Even if you have your EAD, it doesn't mean shit. If your employer revokes your 140 you are more or less doomed, unless you are very lucky. Now, please don't dispute this statement of mine by presenting legal facts.
I look at it this way, your gc is controlled by your employer, you get laid off by your employer, your company has ZERO interest in keeping your job position alive and considering employing you at a future date. Period.
H1B is not green card, EAD is not green card, your PD being current is not a green card.f you think you can transfer your H1 with some consulting firm and retain H1 status on bench, you are playing with fire.
Giving reds to me is not going to change the basic facts. Leaving your cars and your houses behind without paying your dues is the worst crime in the book. It destroys your credibility. Not only that you, main street, are then responsible for mortgage crisis and then you coolly blame the wall street and Mr. Bush for everything that goes wrong.
Spoken like a true moron. So, you're suggesting that people cannot buy house or a new car while being on a H1B? How many peoples need to held their soul hostage and kill their desire to lead quality life? May be you are prisoner for your fears forever. Let other enjoy their life! Oh! by the way, I don't give a flying fox about your negative remark or giving me red. I simply don't give a damn!
more...
pictures fitness wallpaper. vin diesel
sprajulu
07-01 04:09 PM
We all should request politely to end the specific reservations.
dresses vin diesel body stats. vin
jnraajan
03-17 05:00 PM
From the poll results for EB3 priority Dates, I think, I learned something. People waiting for Green Card Pre-PERM are way more than people Waiting POST-PERM. This is an approximate comparision(before Dec 2004 and after Dec 2004, though PERM started in Apr 2005.)
What I am trying to see is, Whether we can very little membership from people who started their GC process after Mar 2005. If that is the case, why those people are not joining IV? Believe it or not, They would also love to have their GC's right now. Something seems to be wrong. We should probably come up with some ways to target those people who are still waiting to file their I-485 or having their Labor Pending.
What do you all say?
What I am trying to see is, Whether we can very little membership from people who started their GC process after Mar 2005. If that is the case, why those people are not joining IV? Believe it or not, They would also love to have their GC's right now. Something seems to be wrong. We should probably come up with some ways to target those people who are still waiting to file their I-485 or having their Labor Pending.
What do you all say?
more...
makeup vin diesel body fat. vin
StarSun
02-23 08:52 AM
Poster to spread the word.. (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/images/a/a7/Myposter.pdf)
girlfriend Vin Diesel 4 Background-
signifer123
02-14 08:42 PM
well its yuor lucky day my good freind, because today you get to fidn a 3d progrma that you like from this great list on the net
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=202348
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=202348
hairstyles vin diesel body pictures. how
ashwin_27
02-28 03:09 PM
I am flying in from California on Sunday (april 3rd morning) and will be flying back on tuesday evening (flight departs 5 Pm - could not get red-eye) from DCA (Reagan DC Natl Airport).
Was planning to rent a car anyway for Sunday (to attend orientation and other personal errands). Holding off on renting car for Mon/Tue depending on car pool and other commute options. Will be staying with a host from this forum.
Look forward to syncing up with other folks in the same boat.
Was planning to rent a car anyway for Sunday (to attend orientation and other personal errands). Holding off on renting car for Mon/Tue depending on car pool and other commute options. Will be staying with a host from this forum.
Look forward to syncing up with other folks in the same boat.
lvinaykumar
07-16 07:40 PM
Can we sue them for spreading false information
ramus
07-01 07:04 PM
Pappu,
You don't need to be so polite with this member.. He/she just joined IV. Haven't done anything for IV.. Don't know what IV is doing any now start talking about IV core doing partying..
No we are not partying. Welcome to IV. Please update your profile with full information. Thanks.
You don't need to be so polite with this member.. He/she just joined IV. Haven't done anything for IV.. Don't know what IV is doing any now start talking about IV core doing partying..
No we are not partying. Welcome to IV. Please update your profile with full information. Thanks.