newyork at night

images new york skyline at night newyork at night. New York, NY May 19-22, 2008
  • New York, NY May 19-22, 2008



  • bluekayal
    10-31 11:33 AM
    Congratulations!!





    wallpaper New York, NY May 19-22, 2008 newyork at night. new york city at night
  • new york city at night



  • snathan
    04-24 08:17 AM
    My lawyer just informed me that I received an RFE on my wife's 485
    USCIS is asking for "Memorandum of marriage"
    Is it the same as Marriage certificate. I have already send the marriage certificate which states that the marriage has been registered under Hindu marriage registration rules. My name as well as my wifes name and date of amrriage is there.

    Why do they need this additional proof Not sure. Has anyone faced this RFE?
    Looks like some crazy guys are working in USCIS hell bent on harassing legal immigrants.
    I have been given just four weeks to respond.

    I never heard of this...what crap it is.?:eek:





    newyork at night. New York#39;s Skyline. A night
  • New York#39;s Skyline. A night



  • ashrock11
    01-11 07:16 AM
    Unfortunately, your new wife cannot file the I-485 until your PD becomes current. Because she cannot file her I-485, she will not be entitled to an EAD based on having a pending I-485. If your new wife's country of birth is not the same as yours, you both may benefit from quota cross-chargeability rules.

    Say if the PD is current, what is the process to file papers for the second wife.?

    And as mentioned above is it necessary to inform USCIS about divorce. If yes, how?

    Thanks





    2011 new york city at night newyork at night. music, nature, new, newyork,
  • music, nature, new, newyork,



  • Lisap
    08-28 12:18 PM
    Thank you for your help. I will wait until the 1st set clears before stopping payment on the 2nd batch. Congratulations to you by the way. I am sure you have the same weight lifted off your chest as I do!



    more...


    newyork at night. New York filtered noise with
  • New York filtered noise with



  • saketkapur
    11-06 05:00 PM
    Why not?
    We have nothing to lose....a similar effort was passed last time when Clinton had left office......also the CHC might not whine this time as they will have the senate pretty much behind them next yr to do what they want.....
    Also they might actually want us now out of the line if the illegals are supposed to line up next........

    the job as an USCIS IO seems nice after getting my GC.....:rolleyes:





    newyork at night. NewYork at night - 499x312 -
  • NewYork at night - 499x312 -



  • lost_in_migration
    09-20 10:04 AM
    Good find. This reporter was successful in differentiating between high skilled legal immigrants and the low skilled illegals!! Our rally is bearing fruits as far as educating people about our problems is concerned

    NPRs market place full article can be found here
    http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2007/09/20/skilled_immigrant_protests/



    more...


    newyork at night. New York at night The sparkly
  • New York at night The sparkly



  • needhelp!
    02-05 01:45 PM
    You will have to pay again and again and again.
    But you have a chance to get 2 year EAD. Thanks to IV for the effort.


    Hi Prasadn,

    Thanks for the reply. That sucks if I have to pay again::((

    I read somewhere that if we apply with the latest fees, we dont have to pay again.

    Can any one else please confirm?

    Regards





    2010 New York#39;s Skyline. A night newyork at night. new york skyline at night
  • new york skyline at night



  • whiteStallion
    04-10 12:25 AM
    All the best pal....welcome to the club !:rolleyes:

    We had applied in Jan 09 to withdraw my PERM and it was updated this month. Just wanted to share this information with everyone.



    more...


    newyork at night. New York by Night
  • New York by Night



  • msgoud
    03-08 09:13 AM
    looks like employer failed to file updated LCA,i am not sure if an updated lca WILL HELP.





    hair music, nature, new, newyork, newyork at night. new york skyline night
  • new york skyline night



  • reddymjm
    12-30 09:52 AM
    http://www.usdoj.gov/oip/foi-act.htm
    you should be able to get a copy of ur i140.



    more...


    newyork at night. New York at Night new york
  • New York at Night new york



  • mambarg
    08-13 02:32 PM
    It is important to see July 3rd receipt dates which confirms the time and applications required to completed July 2nd apps and is the important statistics for rest of the dates.





    hot New York filtered noise with newyork at night. to new york city at night
  • to new york city at night



  • LloydsApple
    11-12 03:55 PM
    Updates are coming in fast.

    It turns out my wife is not yet elegible to get an ID card. She can get her license when I get my real copy of birth certificate and that will happen in about a week when it should come in by mail.

    The problem is that she can get some sort of temporary paperwork but the official drivers license will take up to another 6 weeks to get.

    Is there still no problem with traveling? I would guess not but again, as the story changes, helpful insight is very much welcome. Thanks!



    more...


    house new york skyline night time. newyork at night. new york skyline night
  • new york skyline night



  • mmanurker
    06-25 01:27 PM
    SSSarkar and Morpis,

    My wife's passport is also expiring in Oct'07 so I spoke to my company's attorney and he said its not a problem and advised me that we will go ahead and file our (me and my wife's) 485. I am planning to apply for the renewal of my wife's passport sometime in July or Aug'07





    tattoo NewYork at night - 499x312 - newyork at night. New York by night view of
  • New York by night view of



  • pappu
    01-30 04:30 PM
    We will be sending emails after sometime so that that people can keep updating it. IN order for this data be reliable, the effort must start from each one of us.

    We should regularly update our data and also urge others to do the same. These days I am first looking at the data of the user before replying to the post. If the data is not there, it is ok. We do not force anyone who does not have data to update the profile. Their data will anyways not show on the tracker. In the coming days we will add more filters in the tracker to clean up such people who have incomplete or zero data.

    But we definitely need to nudge people who have put incorrect data to correct it. Incorrect data will hurt the reliability of the tracker and the advocacy effort we plan to do.



    more...


    pictures New York at night The sparkly newyork at night. New York by night #5
  • New York by night #5



  • 3ZS
    May 12th, 2006, 07:39 PM
    Thqnks for the reply...whats interesting is today I called 2 different camera places by me and pretended I was interested in the same kit I have and BOTH told me that the 70s camera body supports the sigma lens' I have - In fact they were putting together a package that included the very seme lens'

    Im new to digital SLR's ...but I would think based on this info I have a bad camera body


    Of course Nikon can't help support third party lenses. They have a specification (that isn't available to others) that specify how the interface between the camera and the lens should work - but the can't change that specification (or change what the camera does) in order to support other manufacturers lenses. If they really wanted other manufacturers to make lenses to work on Nikon, they would perhaps publish (or license) the specification. But I don't think Nikon is particularly interested in doing so.

    Sigma, however, has made it their business to reverse engineer the interface between the camera and the lens, without the access to the specification. They therefore are responsible (even if they plead not so) for any malfunction between the two. However, one of the problems with reverse engineering is that you can only see what's being used at any particular time - the spec may well have some variations that aren't used in a particular setup, but allows for future expansion. This is where Sigma will have a problem when Nikon brings out a new/different camera model.

    The firmware for the lens should be possible to upgrade, assuming it's a case of just not understanding some command or such.

    --
    Mats





    dresses to new york city at night newyork at night. new york skyline night
  • new york skyline night



  • SGP
    12-11 06:38 AM
    You are EB2 and should be very happy. Imagine the pain of EB3 guys.

    You will get your greencard in no time.

    If you are depressed and frustrated in EB2, what do you think EB3 is?

    So true !



    more...


    makeup New York by Night newyork at night. new york skyline night time.
  • new york skyline night time.



  • Phat7
    10-20 08:34 AM
    Thanx dessoya ;) you were good, it was tough :)





    girlfriend New York by night view of newyork at night. New York-New York
  • New York-New York



  • kirupa
    10-05 09:00 PM
    I stickied it - I'm not sure how the rules work in Battle though, so maybe it isn't meant to be stickied. If it gets unstickied, I'm sure I broke some rule :)





    hairstyles New York at Night new york newyork at night. شهر نیویورک
  • شهر نیویورک



  • USDream2Dust
    09-24 06:38 PM
    Guys.Don't make the mistake that I made.

    When you do medicals, get a copy for yourself as the doctor would seal the form and give you. Keep a copy for yourself.

    I went in to get Physicals done and was charged 580$ for me and my wife.

    they normally charge 200$ per person which is quite normal here in NJ/NY.

    But they couldn't fine a record for me and had to order blood work and charged me160 for it. Also gave me 25$ flu shot.

    On top of all they won't use my insurance for physicals.

    SUCKS!!!!





    CRAZYMONK
    09-24 02:11 PM
    I got it for missing Medicals for both me and my wife.

    I would trust anytime my lawyer than USCIS.

    here is what they did.

    Wrong address even though filed for AR11 online and received Soft LUD online. This is one year old address and they didn't even put APT# in my old address. God's Grace I received it by mail fowarding without APT#

    Didn't update my online status. Still showing Pending and no LUD or soft LUD

    I know my lawyer put in G28 and medicals both when he was mailing it as I was the one who finally inspected and mailed the package.

    Some other folks also got for Medicals. Looks to me a routine to get rid off pending cases or preadjudicate.

    Weird but true in my case

    Recently I heard about RFE on medicals for some of my friends. All of them who got RFE on medicals, entered US using AP.

    Do you had any travel outside US and used AP to enter?





    bigboy007
    02-12 05:50 PM
    I have asked more than a couple of friends to join IV today and contribute to their efforts. Still snail mail is the best way to send letters or else IV could have already mentioned about Faxes where the same can be achieved in minutes.

    I guess most of us dont want to take the pain of "mailing the letters"

    How abt someone obtains online authorization to mail letters on members behalf.
    I mean members authorize mailing a letter on their behalf by IV.
    !?
    Question is asked when they sign in... or login to the website!



    Total Pageviews