
vamsi_poondla
09-26 10:00 AM
I think IV core must be taking some action in response to this CNN report. Does anyone know about action from core?
You are also part of IV. You can stand up for any such mis-information and educate rather than waiting for Core team to do something (they may have other priorities)
Let us all send an email to the editor from the link on the page and protest. Let us see if CNN publishes an errata.
You are also part of IV. You can stand up for any such mis-information and educate rather than waiting for Core team to do something (they may have other priorities)
Let us all send an email to the editor from the link on the page and protest. Let us see if CNN publishes an errata.
wallpaper Art Simple Tattoo Designs
GCNirvana007
10-12 11:15 AM
The part I didnt understand is how come you are so stupid? I hope you carry your passport when you go to the bathroom also because a dumb ass sheep like you probably needs it.
Mr.Bhootia - It wont take a second to type back the same.
I mentioned about LAW and you are calling me stupid, that explains how you roll isnt it.
Mr.Bhootia - It wont take a second to type back the same.
I mentioned about LAW and you are calling me stupid, that explains how you roll isnt it.
gcma08
06-13 04:21 PM
I got an approval notice sent update on 06/10 but no updates later. Anybody got cards who got approved during this time ?
PD: Jan 22 2004 (EB2-RIR, India) NSC
Labor Approved: 10/10/2006 NSC
I-140 AD: 11/27/2006
I-485 RD: 07/09/2007
EAD, AP: Sep/Oct 2007
RFE: 11/29/2007 Responded: 12/6/2007
LUD/AD: 6/6/2008 (Card Production Ordered)
LUD/AD: 6/11/2008 (Approval Notice Sent)
PD: Jan 22 2004 (EB2-RIR, India) NSC
Labor Approved: 10/10/2006 NSC
I-140 AD: 11/27/2006
I-485 RD: 07/09/2007
EAD, AP: Sep/Oct 2007
RFE: 11/29/2007 Responded: 12/6/2007
LUD/AD: 6/6/2008 (Card Production Ordered)
LUD/AD: 6/11/2008 (Approval Notice Sent)
2011 dragon tattoo design
zuhail
03-10 01:25 PM
I disagree that this is not the right time for visa recapturing. It will be never be the right time.
Do you think the efforts like sending 1000 pizzas etc would not draw negative publicity. Think again.
What we are asking is to recapture the unused visa numbers. In this climate of high unemployment rate, I do not think there is any other legislation that would draw less negative publicity.
It is to be strongly publicized and understood that these recapturing unused visa numbers are only going to help the non-immigrants who are already employed and who are on the path to seek permanent resident status. This is NOT creating new H1B visas NOR giving away the jobs to the non-immigrants.
Do you think the efforts like sending 1000 pizzas etc would not draw negative publicity. Think again.
What we are asking is to recapture the unused visa numbers. In this climate of high unemployment rate, I do not think there is any other legislation that would draw less negative publicity.
It is to be strongly publicized and understood that these recapturing unused visa numbers are only going to help the non-immigrants who are already employed and who are on the path to seek permanent resident status. This is NOT creating new H1B visas NOR giving away the jobs to the non-immigrants.
more...

chanduv23
04-04 09:11 AM
I hope not. If they ban bodyshops the cap will never run out.
And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.
Actually it is difficult to ascertain to a level to determine if the h1b is filed by a body shop because right from Accenture, PWC to the smaller Cayotes all are offshoring and outsourcing, every company has its own product and inhouse development.
Most of American companies want a pool of talent available at time of need to choose from and these companies always maintain the supply at a premium.
A lot of people come through bodyshops and later move on to permanant jobs.
Something the differentiates research jobs, non IT jobs etc... and protect their interests and have some quota for tthem will be beneficial.
And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.
Actually it is difficult to ascertain to a level to determine if the h1b is filed by a body shop because right from Accenture, PWC to the smaller Cayotes all are offshoring and outsourcing, every company has its own product and inhouse development.
Most of American companies want a pool of talent available at time of need to choose from and these companies always maintain the supply at a premium.
A lot of people come through bodyshops and later move on to permanant jobs.
Something the differentiates research jobs, non IT jobs etc... and protect their interests and have some quota for tthem will be beneficial.
nojoke
09-19 04:55 PM
Never insisted you stop posting, was only hoping that you will post some sensible stuff
It’s my mistake, I always thought that Mr NoJoke will post something nice but you disappoint me all the time. Henceforth I will stick to your advice.
I am sticking to your advice, I am not reading that boring news.
You undertood what a forum is.
And again I don't need your certificate of approval.
It’s my mistake, I always thought that Mr NoJoke will post something nice but you disappoint me all the time. Henceforth I will stick to your advice.
I am sticking to your advice, I am not reading that boring news.
You undertood what a forum is.
And again I don't need your certificate of approval.
more...
shiva7
02-13 10:21 PM
If we think about the motive behind this I don't see any reason to believe that it's ethnic cleansing. They want to help Americans but not to punish H1-B workers. It maybe fair to not to hire H1-B or fire H1-B. May be they believe that they could help themselves without any foreign worker. But it is not fair to delay Green cards to those who filed for green cards.Because we went through all the legal processes, spent time, spent money and so on...
:(
:(
2010 flowers tattoo designs
gc_check
04-04 09:09 AM
I hope not. If they ban bodyshops the cap will never run out.
And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.
Some of the US Companies, listed in NASDAQ / NYSE also provide human resource to Fortune 50 companies and they follow the LAW as requried. I do not think the provision that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses would be in this the bill, Atleast these businesses will lobby to take it out.
And people in Real companies will be able to get the visas.
Some of the US Companies, listed in NASDAQ / NYSE also provide human resource to Fortune 50 companies and they follow the LAW as requried. I do not think the provision that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses would be in this the bill, Atleast these businesses will lobby to take it out.
more...

gondalguru
07-07 06:57 PM
Congrates to all who got approved with PD of 2004. Feels good to know that EB2 india with PD 2004 (Jan to March) getting approval.
hair tribal zodiac tattoo designs
TeddyKoochu
09-10 10:04 AM
did any one did math...
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB2 I/C won't be current in the next 4-5 Years, the EB2 I/C demand till date (Today’s Date) is in the 100K - 120K Range. The EB2I/C demand till Jul/Aug 2007 is easily in the 40-45K Range so it will require a very over optimistic scenario to clear by Sep 2011. EB3 ROW will reach end of 2006 by FY 2011. So there is a very long way to go. All the movement is under many assumptions most important being the economy and unemployment, anytime this changes all spillover will collapse and there will really be no difference between EB2 I/C and EB3 I/C.
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB2 I/C won't be current in the next 4-5 Years, the EB2 I/C demand till date (Today’s Date) is in the 100K - 120K Range. The EB2I/C demand till Jul/Aug 2007 is easily in the 40-45K Range so it will require a very over optimistic scenario to clear by Sep 2011. EB3 ROW will reach end of 2006 by FY 2011. So there is a very long way to go. All the movement is under many assumptions most important being the economy and unemployment, anytime this changes all spillover will collapse and there will really be no difference between EB2 I/C and EB3 I/C.
more...

GCard_Dream
01-17 02:18 PM
anurakt,
The intent of the message is appropriate but the presentation isn't. I know core team is very frustrated with the lack to contribution and it's perfectly understandable but language like this will only turn more people off and that won't help anyone.
I agree with the post earlier that may be you should just delete your post for the good of the community and I am sure you know that.
The intent of the message is appropriate but the presentation isn't. I know core team is very frustrated with the lack to contribution and it's perfectly understandable but language like this will only turn more people off and that won't help anyone.
I agree with the post earlier that may be you should just delete your post for the good of the community and I am sure you know that.
hot Simple+angel+wings+tattoo+
cal_dood
07-05 03:01 PM
But I have been using murthy forums - which are free - for a long long time...even before IV came along....talking abt quality...same kinda ppl post there....dont see any diff....
I'm sure IV is doing a great job on something....but please do a little research before asserting that this is the only immigration forum in the world...
Dont mean to start a p***ing contest here.... those who want to and can pay shd pay....but thinking that ppl will pay for the forums is not really a solution.
Yeahaaaaaaaaa! Great!
20 USD per month + satisfaction of fighting for a cause
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (very very less than)
15 min Murthy session for 225 USD
Beautifcukingful
I'm sure IV is doing a great job on something....but please do a little research before asserting that this is the only immigration forum in the world...
Dont mean to start a p***ing contest here.... those who want to and can pay shd pay....but thinking that ppl will pay for the forums is not really a solution.
Yeahaaaaaaaaa! Great!
20 USD per month + satisfaction of fighting for a cause
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (very very less than)
15 min Murthy session for 225 USD
Beautifcukingful
more...
house Tattoos Designs
caydee
04-20 04:07 PM
Please email the names with phone #s.....
------------------------------------------------
URGENT
------------------------------------------------
We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.
Thanks,
------------------------------------------------
URGENT
------------------------------------------------
We need 4-5 volunteers to make phone calls to IV members in CA. The purpose of the call is to inform and invite IV members in CA about this event so that we all could be well represented at this event. Please post a message or send a private message if you would like to voluneer for this effort. We will provide you with all the information required to make the phone calls to IV members. This task involves volunteering 30-45 minutes of your time. Please help this cause to help us all.
Thanks,
tattoo Free tribal tattoo designs 48
eb3retro
08-17 01:31 PM
As I said previously, just chill out.Let me give all you guys some advice whether you want it or not.You guys are just busy speculating about something which you guys have no idea about.As a result all you guys are doing is getting worked up and trust me this nonsense is not helping you one bit.
If you are giving some factual help with how to file,procedures etc it is one thing, baseless speculation will get you nowhere.If you think I am not in the same boat as the majority of you-- you are mistaken.It is just that I try to stay positive while you guys keep whining.We all know the system is not working fairly for Indians even though we are bright,intelligent and law abiding folks.
You have no idea how dates will progress,so to reiterate once again just chill!
Pray, just an fyi - what I meant as nonsense is "not we talking abt predicting priority dates"..but you saying EB2s are clever than EB3s. Do you have any idea of what you are saying? The very fact that you are not able to understand what we are discussing here shows how much clever you are..
If you are giving some factual help with how to file,procedures etc it is one thing, baseless speculation will get you nowhere.If you think I am not in the same boat as the majority of you-- you are mistaken.It is just that I try to stay positive while you guys keep whining.We all know the system is not working fairly for Indians even though we are bright,intelligent and law abiding folks.
You have no idea how dates will progress,so to reiterate once again just chill!
Pray, just an fyi - what I meant as nonsense is "not we talking abt predicting priority dates"..but you saying EB2s are clever than EB3s. Do you have any idea of what you are saying? The very fact that you are not able to understand what we are discussing here shows how much clever you are..
more...
pictures Tattoo Design at Shoulder

tikka
07-03 09:37 PM
In all 400$ to date.
so much for your contribution...
so much for your contribution...
dresses Angel Wings Tattoo Designs

battineni
08-12 09:47 AM
How come a person with EB2 category applied GC in 2006 doing the same thing that a EB3 person does who applied GC in 2002 gets their Green Cards approved?? Again not against any category...What in the world of kinda rationale is this is??
not even 2002, it's just 01Jan2002, means only 2001.
EB2 person who applied for greencard in 2006 getting the GC wth the person who applied in EB2 - 2006.
This gap between EB2 and EB3 is keep on increasing....
EB2 move is in Months....EB3 move not even in Days...
I'm not against EB2... but just comparing.:(
not even 2002, it's just 01Jan2002, means only 2001.
EB2 person who applied for greencard in 2006 getting the GC wth the person who applied in EB2 - 2006.
This gap between EB2 and EB3 is keep on increasing....
EB2 move is in Months....EB3 move not even in Days...
I'm not against EB2... but just comparing.:(
more...
makeup sexy wrist tattoo designs

rock
06-22 10:54 PM
When you get 485 approval you will not need EAD or AP :D
It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.
Hi voldemar,
I am also in the similar but not exact situation. Recently I changed the employer. My new employer is going to file I-140 and I-485 using the Labor substitution.I also want to file EAD and AP but the company attorney is saying it is safer to file the EAD and AP once the I-140 is approved. Can any one please answer this is true or not? Should I wait for I-140 to be approved or should I try convince the attorney to file EAD and AP also along with I-140 and I-485. I have one more question which is if We do not file the EAD and AP along with the I-485 and once the priority dates are retrogessed. Can we file EAD and AP even though the priority dates are not current and our I-485 is pending?
I would appreciate the answers and any official links if available.
Thanks
It's OK to file for EAD and AP yourself, I did it 4 times but you need I-485 receipt notice and I-140 receipt and then approval notice to do that. So if you are wiling to wait till your lawyer get notices (it could be months for those who are filing in July) and your employer and lawyer will provide you a copy of all notices - it's fine to file yourself.
Hi voldemar,
I am also in the similar but not exact situation. Recently I changed the employer. My new employer is going to file I-140 and I-485 using the Labor substitution.I also want to file EAD and AP but the company attorney is saying it is safer to file the EAD and AP once the I-140 is approved. Can any one please answer this is true or not? Should I wait for I-140 to be approved or should I try convince the attorney to file EAD and AP also along with I-140 and I-485. I have one more question which is if We do not file the EAD and AP along with the I-485 and once the priority dates are retrogessed. Can we file EAD and AP even though the priority dates are not current and our I-485 is pending?
I would appreciate the answers and any official links if available.
Thanks
girlfriend free tribal tattoo design If
h1_b_visa_holder
05-23 03:41 PM
What about those who try to speak English but sound like Hinglish (North Indian including Punjabi, Jath et al), or Bonglish (Bengali ) or Inglish (Gujarati -- "In evening I had heavy 'snakes' ).... are all of them (including you) just some "computer operator" ?
You guys are funny..
Here are some more I was enlightened in an accent neuteralization class
SOUTH INDIAN enveee-ron-ment, es (Yes)
NORTH INDIAN UP/BIHARI ishtylye, ishkool
PUNJABI (Waalcome (Welcome))
:D:D:D
You guys are funny..
Here are some more I was enlightened in an accent neuteralization class
SOUTH INDIAN enveee-ron-ment, es (Yes)
NORTH INDIAN UP/BIHARI ishtylye, ishkool
PUNJABI (Waalcome (Welcome))
:D:D:D
hairstyles Spine 3D tattoo design
hsm2007
09-20 07:37 PM
Hi Guys,
I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:
"Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "
Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.
Now here is the situation:
I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)
OR
should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.
Also they sent the RFE to my previous employer's attorney even though my current employer's attorney had sent the new G-28 forms. Can my current attorney respond to the RFE or will the response get rejected because USCIS still has old attorney on file.
Thanks.
I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:
"Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "
Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.
Now here is the situation:
I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)
OR
should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.
Also they sent the RFE to my previous employer's attorney even though my current employer's attorney had sent the new G-28 forms. Can my current attorney respond to the RFE or will the response get rejected because USCIS still has old attorney on file.
Thanks.
venkygct
07-02 07:31 PM
Contributed : 100 couple of hours back
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673
Order Details - Jul 2, 2007 11:49 GMT-07:00
Google Order #516773533199673
meimmi
03-10 04:25 PM
Yes, for e-file you need to send the supporting docs by mail. In my case, I sent the copy of I-485 ASC biometrics notice which has mention of the receipt # and A # as proof of my AOS pending, copy of I-94, copy of the e-filing confirmation (Printout). You do not need to send photo as that will be taken during fingerprinting. The separate fingerprint is needed for e-file only. They take print of 1 finger. If you send your EAD papers with I-485, the 485 fingerprnt covers all I think. I do not think we need to go for fingerprint again for EAD renewal, though with USCIS that may be possible. ;)