3d wallpapers of lord krishna

images hindu god wallpaper. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. house hairstyles Sri Krishna
  • house hairstyles Sri Krishna



  • grinch
    03-13 10:38 PM
    man we were blown out of the competition...





    wallpaper house hairstyles Sri Krishna 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. tattoo 3d wallpapers of lord
  • tattoo 3d wallpapers of lord



  • chanduv23
    01-30 09:08 PM
    Benching is a concept where a H1b employee is not productive to the sponsering employer, during this time the employer does not want to pay the employee. This is not permitted because such a concept just does not make sense.

    Generally people find it difficult to find their first work assignment when they do not have US experience and a lot of people have initial bench, which is also not valid, but it is common.

    Nowadays a lot of these body shops also manage to get some product development or outsourced work from clients and when their employees come on bench they are made to work on these internal projects or manage outsourced work and their payroll continues as they do productive work as well as look for future assignments.

    Your case is defferent and you not recieving pay check during summer is not bench.

    Prolonged benching have been taken seriously by USCIS. I am not aware of any cases in detail but people have had issues with spouses not getting h4 etc...



    I have never heard USCIS penalizing unpaid bench. If it a problem and such a common case, why don't we ever hear about penalty against unpaid bench?

    Is it possible to take unpaid leave every year?

    In teaching you have an option of not teaching in summer. This means you do not get 2-3 pay checks; happens every year because most faculty don't teach in summer. Faculty is not even aware that absence of pay checks can be a problem.





    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. Hd Wallpapers Of Lord Krishna.
  • Hd Wallpapers Of Lord Krishna.



  • mirage
    02-03 01:32 PM
    You first thought of calling me jerk privately, than changed your mind...Anyway, waiting in this country for 10 years without Green Card, I am certainly a jerk, atleast that's how I felt when I saw the Fijian guy who landed here in 2007 got his Green Card, you are right for that point. First point of your's that I didn't understand was 'I may annoy people'. I acknowledged that in my first post itself. If being ROW I was to get my Green Card in 1 year, I will certainly be unhappy if someone try to make it 2 years...secondly you need to tell me how this effort is going to hurt the entire effort, I am looking for 15-20 volunteers who can work with me on this. Since this is also on IV's agenda so, it is certainly not against IV's goals, But I will try to work only on 1 goal. I am not stopping IV to continue with it's efforts. The whole point is, as we have seen in all the debates, lawmakers see Visa recapturing as new visas. Go around and read some stuff, America is more anti immigrant today than it was ever, in this scenario, getting a bill passed with recapturing Visas etc. sounds impossible to me(I hope I am wrong), but taking of country quota or increasing country limits may be to 15% will bring lot of relief to the hugely baclogged countries...Moreover as I mentioned when a strong lawmaker like Zoe Logfren supports such thing, I'm sure she'll be ready to bring something for it....again don't tell me it is not possible. I know it is impossible, but atleast I'll give it a shot...
    I did want to PM you, but thought of posting it on the open forum. So here is what I have to say.

    You are a total jerk because you do not understand, and you do not want to understand that your actions could annoy people and harm the effort. There is a time for everything. Just because we are all feeling the fear of the shrinking economy, doesn't mean that we have to do something, which may even harm the entire effort. Waiting for the right moment is better than doing wrong things at the wrong time and failing.



    .





    2011 tattoo 3d wallpapers of lord 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • grinch
    02-15 07:39 PM
    Well if you don't know how to start off, the first thing I do for every project, is create basic geometry, so I can get a basic idea of the scale. Then I start working off of it.
    Here's part of my basic geometry.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/ex.jpg

    "Start off simple, understand what your creating, dont rush things" thats what I was told by pro 3d'ers



    more...


    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. Hd Wallpapers Of Lord Krishna.
  • Hd Wallpapers Of Lord Krishna.



  • ak_2006
    09-09 02:37 PM
    I feel like there will be no special help from anybody including IV. I am not blaming IV for this as they have to fight for all. We (EBI) need lead the fight to do something.

    But many of us not willing to do spend time/money for this cause. If a person can't do those, switch jobs, and find jobs where we can start processing in EB2, or ask current employers to apply in EB2.





    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • ronhira
    04-09 05:29 PM
    You don't like members blaming CIS, could have said in one line

    i don't..... becoz i' not in sarah palin brigade of mindless freaks who have to find someone to blame others for the sake of it..... we live in a complicated world..... just becoz we applied with uscis..... & just becoz they've to approve applications..... it doesn't mean
    backlogs & delays is uscis fault..... the least amongst us can easily figure out that the problem is with the congress, not with cis.....

    y the hell do u blame cis...... r they not allocating 140K per year..... what more do u want from them....... oh well...... for the sarah palin brigade on this forum i'm now an outcast.....



    more...


    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • stucklabor
    07-24 12:42 PM
    It all depend how we interpret the law.

    Here is the arguement by stuck labor

    "INA: ACT 245 - ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS OF NONIMMIGRANT TO THAT OF PERSON ADMITTED FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE

    (a) The status of an alien who was inspected and admitted or paroled into the United States 1/ or the status of any other alien having an approved petition for classification under subparagraph (A)(iii), (A)(iv), (B)(ii), or (B)(iii) of section 204(a)(1) or may be adjusted by the Attorney General, in his discretion and under such regulations as he may prescribe, to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if


    (3) an immigrant visa is immediately available to him at the time his application is filed."

    BUT

    The above is applicable for adjustment of status only not for filing of 485.
    Here the case in point is to argue for filing 485, not for adjusting of status even VISA numbers are not available. It is not mentioned anywhere in the act that the 485 petition cannot be filed. It is worth to give a try with USCIS. The present law does not mention anything about filing and we can take advantage of that.

    The law is the law, there is no room for interpretation. We cannot file for Adjustment of Status using form I-485 without visa number availability. Remember that I-485 is the form name that you use to apply for Adjustment of Status. When you file I-485, you are filing for Adjustment of Status.

    Please think through your ideas before posting them.

    Just as a FYI and anticipating arguments that may arise, EAD is available by law to Adjustment of Status applicants and others - such as students on OPT etc - and the law specifically says who may get EAD.

    I will not respond to any further arguments on this thread that are on the lines of "Let us get USCIS to reinterpret the law, let us file I-485 and not call it an Adjustment of Status application, let us lobby USCIS to get EADs without filing for Adjustment of Status etc".

    In response to the posts by rpatel, valabor etc - there is ZERO potential in pursuing this directly with USCIS. IV will not and should not waste any time in this effort.





    2010 Hd Wallpapers Of Lord Krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. hindu god wallpaper.
  • hindu god wallpaper.



  • rajkr
    06-10 07:49 PM
    First of all there is no mention of EADs in the Bill. So I do not understand why Pappu is highlighting this issue so much.

    Grassley continues his war on H1B visas. When I see this Forum, I see a high degree of panic among the members here. Please UNDERSTAND VERY CLEARLY that this is only a proposal, not a law. To become a law it has to go through both the house and the senate.

    Grassley and Saunders have both tried to do everything possible to eliminate the H1B program over the years. They haven't had much success. I don't see them having any success with this bill either. There are very powerful interests that will step up to oppose this legislation when and IF it is ever considered. Personally, I just don't see it ever getting serious consideration.

    Saunders, while listed as an "independent", was nominated and elected as a Socialist. He simply doesn't like business.

    Please also understand that when you say that if this Bill is passed then H1b, L1, EAD can not be renewed. Many seems to forget that GC is also subject to renewal process. So why do not you include GC also in the list. Please do not waste your times on ifs and buts type of things. Focus on what is happening and what is realistic. Support CIR and how it can be approved, but do not run after something that can never ever happen.



    more...


    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. Lord+krishna+pictures
  • Lord+krishna+pictures



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-06 03:13 PM
    Bump ^^^^





    hair 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. dresses 2011 Lord Krishna
  • dresses 2011 Lord Krishna



  • kumarc123
    03-12 12:59 PM
    u would think..... that everyone follow action items...... then y would we be in this mess if everyone is doing what they should......

    i think greyhair, you, kumarc123 are all part of the problem...... let me re-phrase that.... u r all a disease plaguing this eb community...... everyone has their own little petty reason for not participating...... so just eat taco with u'r $25, no need to think over.... keep volunteering me for doing things for u.... i don't care much for this bickering back & forth.... so leave me alone & let me enjoy my friday....

    Excuse me who are you calling a disease?

    who has given you the right to name call, when I have not used any profanity words? Please choose your words carefully, as it does not reflect a good reputation on part of a person who is trying to make a point and bring awareness.

    Just because you have 1485 filed much before your PD and have the better half of the situation, does not allow you to be an advocator on behalf of IV.

    The question was means for IV and PAPPU, and to galvanize this organization to do something big, than take things for granted.

    Thank you



    more...


    3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • sathyaraj
    03-12 06:20 PM
    Hi BharatPremi:

    Thank you so much for your reply. I do not have any speeding tickets also. I have clean history so far. I am hoping that this will be cleared by this week so that I can join them by 03/24

    Regards
    SathyaRaj

    I am assuming here that you referred Background Check done by future employer as a part of employment offer before granting you the final offer. In that case mostly your employer might have contracted that to third party. And if that would have been the case then it solely depends upon where you resides now and how many states you have moved so far from the date of first entry in uSA and what kind of new implementation all those states may have. Some states even gives "Red Flag" for traffic violation such as speeding. What happens is that, that third party would see only "red flag" and would not come to know about underlying cause of the "red flag". So as a process that third party first come to your future employer notifying about this " red flag". Then your employer decides to query that further having signature from you and would notify third party to dig further and then third party will go to state police to know the underlying cause and state police will work on that by taking fee and and some point of time it will say " hey he had traffic violation". So it may eat up 3 to 4 months to finish the whole cycle and ball is in your employer's court whether to hire you or wait to hire till then. Most companies hire without wasting time and afterwards if something really serious feedback comes in will boot you otherwise you will be fine.





    hot Hd Wallpapers Of Lord Krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. hair Lord Krishna Wallpapers:
  • hair Lord Krishna Wallpapers:



  • PavanV
    06-10 02:00 PM
    If this law does pass, it will definitely will be bad for US economy, good for the world.



    more...


    house 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. Lord Krishna Playing Flute
  • Lord Krishna Playing Flute



  • gimme Green!!
    07-01 10:46 AM
    It is possible for every city to have at least one usps office to be open on Sunday. They have a different day off.

    Just go to the USPS website and locate an office that is open on Sun.

    I live in the Detroit area. I know atleast 2 postoffices that are open 24 hours.





    tattoo 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • GreenLantern
    03-07 07:28 AM
    Wow, that is nice grinch. It's pretty detailed. I like the map on the wall.

    :thumb:



    more...


    pictures 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • nixstor
    07-05 02:15 PM
    Damn straight, I am one of the free riders.. But I contribute back by doing the work... I have emailed and called media personnel, office bearers etc.. why should I pay on top of that?? When I make the calls, write the emails, I dont think I will be singled out and the only person to benefit out of it...

    Once again, please focus on the issues at hand, once the VB fiasco has died down, we will have a lot of time on our hands to work out payments on the site...

    My checking this thread is probably bumping it up, so i'm not coming back here.. dont bother to reply, i dont subscribe to the threads..

    Thanks a lot for helping yourself and us. But you have revealed your
    short sightedness in thinking that by calling, emailing, digging you have done your job. With out $$$, all this grass roots work will not get any where. Its your choice to understand the importance of contributions or not but do not discount them saying that emailing/calling is more than enough.





    dresses hair Lord Krishna Wallpapers: 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • sledge_hammer
    07-01 03:42 PM
    pappu and logiclife, you said you'll give us an update on the situation, we are waiting.

    Thanks!

    P.S: I don't mean to ask this question in a bad way!



    more...


    makeup Lord+krishna+pictures 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • abhijitp
    03-25 12:14 PM
    Bumping up!
    Folks from North CA, please volunteer for the Advocacy Days! We still have a couple of sponsors waiting to help you.





    girlfriend 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. lord krishna wallpapers.
  • lord krishna wallpapers.



  • mps
    05-15 05:34 PM
    Here is a list of F50 CEO and which college they went to,

    http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1227055,00.html

    I see very few going to top 10 colleges.

    I'm doing my online MBA from Devry (Keller Graduate School of Management) and my spouse is doing it from UOP - at both the colleges professors are excellent, course material is good. Devry is more intense with midterm and final exams.





    hairstyles 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna. 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.
  • 3d wallpapers of lord krishna.



  • go_gc_way
    01-13 10:37 PM
    http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?p=850460#post850460

    http://www.indiacause.com/services/advt/advt_lst_one.asp?srno=10394


    perm2gc, very good efforts .... I am hopeful, with members like you , we will inch towards our goal "GC".

    At the same time, I hope other members take time and help IV action items.





    jsb
    08-17 11:25 AM
    hi everyone,
    I want to get feedback about the possibility of pursuing PERM for EB2 and still capture my PD for EB3. Here is my situation.

    I am a South Korean with PD in Dec. 04 on EB3. I filed I-485 along with EAD & AP on 7/25/07.
    I recently got a master's degree in another field, and my current job can hire me in a different position.

    Q1. If I ask my employer to file PERM on EB2 for the new position requiring the master's degree, I should be able to capture the PD (12/04) for my EB3, right?

    Q2. Based on the september visa bulletin, should I wait on the EB-3 AOD application to be processed or would it be faster to switch to EB-2 and refile I-485? Please explain why.

    Thanks.

    If your employer files PERM now for the new position under EB2, LC is needed before your employer can file new I-140. I don't know if this will impact your original PD





    vine93
    03-18 02:14 PM
    I booked for myself . Need sufficient miles for one person .He has participated last year too.



    Total Pageviews