sledge_hammer
06-29 10:24 AM
^^^^
wallpaper Ahsoka vs Ventress T..
vxb2004
04-28 09:21 PM
I guess employer need to revoke unused H1Bs as part of H1B rules. Maybe that is the reason employer revoked past H1Bs to keep their side clean.
I remember reading Murthy bullettin where she mentioned back-wages are an issue if H1B is not explicitly revoked.
My guess.
My previous attorney also mentioned the same thing. Looking at this thread it seems all soft/hard lud's were generated on Sunday, April 26th. Maybe a computer program flagged these cases.
I remember reading Murthy bullettin where she mentioned back-wages are an issue if H1B is not explicitly revoked.
My guess.
My previous attorney also mentioned the same thing. Looking at this thread it seems all soft/hard lud's were generated on Sunday, April 26th. Maybe a computer program flagged these cases.
abhijitp
08-02 05:30 PM
Greg has picked this from ..
http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Jan%20Pederson%208-2-07.pdf
and except for India everyother country looks good per this prediction.. I dont understand why this partisan attitude..
Although I don't want to spend any more time thinking about this so called "prediction", it is not because I am from India that I am calling this bad news. For any category if dates retrogressed to how things were before the June 07 visa bulletin, it is not good news to me.
http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Jan%20Pederson%208-2-07.pdf
and except for India everyother country looks good per this prediction.. I dont understand why this partisan attitude..
Although I don't want to spend any more time thinking about this so called "prediction", it is not because I am from India that I am calling this bad news. For any category if dates retrogressed to how things were before the June 07 visa bulletin, it is not good news to me.
2011 Ahsoka Tano - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki
sw33t
01-18 12:40 AM
From San Antonio. Count me in.
more...

Steve Mitchell
March 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
Actually they are very loose regarding cameras and fans. Can't say I've seen any L's on fans. I have seen fans with 10D's however.
satishku_2000
01-18 07:29 PM
I log in every day to see whats happening with my I-140 , Mine filed in september and the processing date moved only 15 days in last month. It took 2.5 years to complete the labor and I think I am struck in I-140 here...
Any one received I-140 approvals recently ? I just want to know what is your receipt date
Any one received I-140 approvals recently ? I just want to know what is your receipt date
more...
coolblues
08-14 08:01 PM
Hi Mods, I am new to the forum so in case I asked this in the wrong section then do pardon me.
I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.
My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)
My question to you folks is :
- Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back)
- Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ??
- He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
- Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?
Thanks in advance
I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.
My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)
My question to you folks is :
- Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back)
- Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ??
- He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
- Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?
Thanks in advance
2010 Ahsoka Tano - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki
logiclife
10-18 06:00 PM
And dont forget, some of the anti-immigrants think that July bulletin was amnesty and that 320,000 people got amnesty.
more...
cox
May 25th, 2005, 07:07 PM
For an 'old school' recommendation, forget auto, firmware, default settings, etc. Switch to manual mode and play with the shutter/aperture yourself. It's more fun in the end!
hair AsajjAhsoka focus.jpg
va_labor2002
08-23 10:31 AM
SKIL Bill will resolve lot of our issues. There are lot of people supporting this BILL. And, many Big companies are behind this BILL. Still, this Bill is stuck in the congress for many months. Why ? What is happening with this Bill ? We don't know the future of this Bill ? It is in a Black box now !
But,we have to do something to pass this BILL. What options we have ?
What IV is doing now to push this Bill ? IV has done an excellent job in CIR
bill in the senate.
I suggest everybody to post their ideas and comments to this thread. I appreciate your valuable comments and brilliant ideas.
Thank you.
But,we have to do something to pass this BILL. What options we have ?
What IV is doing now to push this Bill ? IV has done an excellent job in CIR
bill in the senate.
I suggest everybody to post their ideas and comments to this thread. I appreciate your valuable comments and brilliant ideas.
Thank you.
more...
srarao
07-23 12:26 PM
It does not matter who signs . I just wanted to know .
hot Star Wars Revealed: Ahsoka
djmaddy
01-30 04:11 PM
Perlin Circles-awesome, i was gonna submit my perlin but didn't get to finish it
more...
house Best Seller. Star Wars
bobzibub
01-15 03:47 PM
Here is the form (http://www.dol.gov/esa/forms/whd/WH-4.pdf).
Let us know how it goes.
Cheers,
-b
Let us know how it goes.
Cheers,
-b
tattoo Ahsoka Tano Jedi Order:
Achi Goro
07-15 02:04 PM
Need help on which application to withdraw. I did file 1-765 paper application with the Nebraska service center. For a month, I had no receipt from them. So I called them to see if they could get me with the receipt number, but to no avail.
Having thought that it might have been lost in the mail, I e-filed this time to Texas Center and had the receipt immediately after submission. Today I check my bank account only to be seen that the the check I issued to the Nebraska service center for my first application has been posted.
Now I'm thinking of which one to withdraw. I'm thinking of keeping the one with the Texas service center since EAD applications are faster processed there than at the Nebraska service center. Do you see any possibility of refund?
Your response would be very much appreciated.
Having thought that it might have been lost in the mail, I e-filed this time to Texas Center and had the receipt immediately after submission. Today I check my bank account only to be seen that the the check I issued to the Nebraska service center for my first application has been posted.
Now I'm thinking of which one to withdraw. I'm thinking of keeping the one with the Texas service center since EAD applications are faster processed there than at the Nebraska service center. Do you see any possibility of refund?
Your response would be very much appreciated.
more...
pictures Lego 7751 Star Wars Ahsoka#39;s
pmb76
07-14 12:42 AM
I sent a letter to Rep Zoe Lofgren on July 4 after she sent a letter to Chertoff and Rice on our behalf. Below is what I wrote:
Re: July Visa Bulletin revision
Dear Representative Lofgren,
Let me begin by Thanking you immensely for standing up for the cause of legal immigrants. Your response to the July Visa Bulletin fiasco made me very pleased and re-instilled the hope in me that I had lost as a result of the recent announcements by USCIS to stop accepting Adjustment of Status applications.
It is indeed appalling that the various problems faced by highly skilled legal immigrants get lost in the cracks of the system and do not get any media coverage.
I have been in the U.S for approximately 9 years now. I graduated with a Masters in Engineering from a highly ranked school here, always played by the rules and still am stuck in the backlog delays and the bureaucracies of the immigration process.
The July visa bulletin released on June 13th a gave me and others a ray of hope which was crushed after USCIS stopped accepting applications on July 2nd. I have spend huge amount time, effort and attorney's fees preparing all the paperwork and submitting it to USCIS on July 2nd.
Again I want you to know how much me and other skilled workers in the same situation as me, appreciate your taking up this issue with Dept of State and USCIS. Thank you so much for your help in this critical hour. Please help us in resolving this issue and also discuss this with your colleagues in congress so they may also take up this issue with the Federal government agencies.
Sincere Regards,
XYZ
Re: July Visa Bulletin revision
Dear Representative Lofgren,
Let me begin by Thanking you immensely for standing up for the cause of legal immigrants. Your response to the July Visa Bulletin fiasco made me very pleased and re-instilled the hope in me that I had lost as a result of the recent announcements by USCIS to stop accepting Adjustment of Status applications.
It is indeed appalling that the various problems faced by highly skilled legal immigrants get lost in the cracks of the system and do not get any media coverage.
I have been in the U.S for approximately 9 years now. I graduated with a Masters in Engineering from a highly ranked school here, always played by the rules and still am stuck in the backlog delays and the bureaucracies of the immigration process.
The July visa bulletin released on June 13th a gave me and others a ray of hope which was crushed after USCIS stopped accepting applications on July 2nd. I have spend huge amount time, effort and attorney's fees preparing all the paperwork and submitting it to USCIS on July 2nd.
Again I want you to know how much me and other skilled workers in the same situation as me, appreciate your taking up this issue with Dept of State and USCIS. Thank you so much for your help in this critical hour. Please help us in resolving this issue and also discuss this with your colleagues in congress so they may also take up this issue with the Federal government agencies.
Sincere Regards,
XYZ
dresses Ahsoka Tano
Berkeleybee
03-06 06:28 PM
All,
In every campaign, every battle, there is a bunch of people who move the agenda forward, and there is a bunch of people who sit on the sidelines predicting the worst. Gnashing their teeth, ruing their fate, wondering if the people who are working are working hard enough.
Sound familiar? Is this trend beginning to develop even in IV's own forums forget about The Other forum?
IV is a profoundly realistic group - we *know* we are fighting a hard battle. Which side would you rather be on? The side that says I'll only do something constructive when victory is almost in sight/certain or the side that makes victory happen step by step, day by day, member by member, task by task?
This forum is no place for the Doom and Gloom crew. We know the size of the battle, and we need all the optimism and drive we can get to fight it.
So cut the wailing (or take it to that other therapy forum) and instead of asking what IV is doing for you, ask what you can do to help yourself and all of us in this mess! Channel your rage and despair.
You've contributed. Fabulous. Reach out and recruit other members. Have them contribute. Join one of our volunteer teams get involved in some activity -- alliance building, media, web design, ad design, membership drive.
Read our basic documents and educate yourselves. I'm continually shocked by the number of people caught in this jam who can't be bothered to read about the mess they are in. If you are wondering which documents -- go to the Resources for lawmaker meetings page -- that has a list of 5 with links.
best,
Berkeleybee
In every campaign, every battle, there is a bunch of people who move the agenda forward, and there is a bunch of people who sit on the sidelines predicting the worst. Gnashing their teeth, ruing their fate, wondering if the people who are working are working hard enough.
Sound familiar? Is this trend beginning to develop even in IV's own forums forget about The Other forum?
IV is a profoundly realistic group - we *know* we are fighting a hard battle. Which side would you rather be on? The side that says I'll only do something constructive when victory is almost in sight/certain or the side that makes victory happen step by step, day by day, member by member, task by task?
This forum is no place for the Doom and Gloom crew. We know the size of the battle, and we need all the optimism and drive we can get to fight it.
So cut the wailing (or take it to that other therapy forum) and instead of asking what IV is doing for you, ask what you can do to help yourself and all of us in this mess! Channel your rage and despair.
You've contributed. Fabulous. Reach out and recruit other members. Have them contribute. Join one of our volunteer teams get involved in some activity -- alliance building, media, web design, ad design, membership drive.
Read our basic documents and educate yourselves. I'm continually shocked by the number of people caught in this jam who can't be bothered to read about the mess they are in. If you are wondering which documents -- go to the Resources for lawmaker meetings page -- that has a list of 5 with links.
best,
Berkeleybee
more...
makeup Ahsoka#39;s Attack Squadron
imm_check
10-30 11:13 AM
Iam july 2nd filers for I-485, I-765 and I-131 at the Nebraska Service center. Haven't seen any activity yet. called the USCIS last evening and the answer I got is still not in the system. Is there anyone who is still in the same boat? please update!
Me & my wife both got our reciept dates one month back, but not for my daughter .Which number should I call to check on the status of my daughter's application ?
Me & my wife both got our reciept dates one month back, but not for my daughter .Which number should I call to check on the status of my daughter's application ?
girlfriend Clone Wars: Slaves of the
pappu
02-04 10:22 PM
Which messenger and can you point the url?
On the top navigation of this website, please click on the 'Messenger' link to enter the chat
On the top navigation of this website, please click on the 'Messenger' link to enter the chat
hairstyles Ahsoka#39;s Battle
Roger Binny
10-15 06:47 PM
My case is also similar.
Applied labor in 2002 under Eb3 category
I-140 approved in 2006.
Applied labor in 2007 under EB2 category( same Company)
Applied I-140 Eb2 and requested to port EB3 Priority date.
I-140 got approved but did not port EB3 priority date.
Applied I-485 in 2007 using eb3 labor and I-140.
As of now I have two approved I-140 Eb3 PD 2002 and EB2 PD 2007.
My attroney sent SR last month to port priority date on EB2 I-140.
I see LUD on I-140 and I-485 ( LUD on oct 9th 2009) .
Still waiting for response.
I don't know how long USCIS will take to port PD.
Ekkati
Sounds like, they are considering your SR, but time gap is just a week, so atleast one or two weeks to go i guess.
Applied labor in 2002 under Eb3 category
I-140 approved in 2006.
Applied labor in 2007 under EB2 category( same Company)
Applied I-140 Eb2 and requested to port EB3 Priority date.
I-140 got approved but did not port EB3 priority date.
Applied I-485 in 2007 using eb3 labor and I-140.
As of now I have two approved I-140 Eb3 PD 2002 and EB2 PD 2007.
My attroney sent SR last month to port priority date on EB2 I-140.
I see LUD on I-140 and I-485 ( LUD on oct 9th 2009) .
Still waiting for response.
I don't know how long USCIS will take to port PD.
Ekkati
Sounds like, they are considering your SR, but time gap is just a week, so atleast one or two weeks to go i guess.
saratswain
11-05 04:08 PM
Hi, I had a similar case and I could port it. My case was
EB3 -> 06/2004
EB2 -> 08/2006
(Same employer, Texas center)
Last year in August when EB2 PD for 2004 was current my attorney sent a letter to USCIS. She mentioned that we can only send the letter when EB2--6/2004 is current. I inquired about the letter with USCIS few times but to no avail. This year when the PD becomes current I opened an SR on Aug-18th,2009 and the case got approved on Sept-1st.
I have an approved EB3 I140 ( PD 10/2002 ) and an approved EB2 I140 ( PD 04/2007 ) but my attorney has been having trouble getting the EB33 priority date on to EB2. My EB3 petition is with Texas Service Center. Both of my petitions are from same employer.
Has anyone had any success with Texas Service Center for this kind of request recently?
EB3 -> 06/2004
EB2 -> 08/2006
(Same employer, Texas center)
Last year in August when EB2 PD for 2004 was current my attorney sent a letter to USCIS. She mentioned that we can only send the letter when EB2--6/2004 is current. I inquired about the letter with USCIS few times but to no avail. This year when the PD becomes current I opened an SR on Aug-18th,2009 and the case got approved on Sept-1st.
I have an approved EB3 I140 ( PD 10/2002 ) and an approved EB2 I140 ( PD 04/2007 ) but my attorney has been having trouble getting the EB33 priority date on to EB2. My EB3 petition is with Texas Service Center. Both of my petitions are from same employer.
Has anyone had any success with Texas Service Center for this kind of request recently?
freedom1
01-19 04:19 PM
Hi to all,
This morning I received the e-mail message below.
Does this means that an approval letter has been sent to me?
Has anyone received such an e-mail?
Thanks,
Freedom1.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A PERMANENT RESIDENT
Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.
On January 19, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
This morning I received the e-mail message below.
Does this means that an approval letter has been sent to me?
Has anyone received such an e-mail?
Thanks,
Freedom1.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A PERMANENT RESIDENT
Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.
On January 19, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.