
lostinbeta
09-06 03:22 PM
Hey, thanks Hojo, it took me a while to get that text to work correctly on the board. Darn CSS. I was trying to use span tags when I really needed to use div tags.
Your footer doesn't show Hojo? I right click and it says Movie Not Loaded.
Your footer doesn't show Hojo? I right click and it says Movie Not Loaded.
wallpaper hairstyles for thin hair.

sertasheep
08-05 07:18 AM
Bump
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

msgoud
03-09 12:54 PM
he is india
he didnt go for interview,his wife went,and when was unable to answer few question they called my brother who was wiating outside for afternoon.
he didnt go for interview,his wife went,and when was unable to answer few question they called my brother who was wiating outside for afternoon.
2011 short hairstyles for thin

fromnaija
10-01 06:27 PM
If you did ask for a fee waiver could you check that you entered the right receipt number? This could be someone else's case as I don't think you would qualify for a fee waiver.
Anybody ..any replies ??
Anybody ..any replies ??
more...
eb2_immigrant
03-09 06:20 PM
Just in-case one gets layed-off and has an EAD, can that person buy a 7-Eleven or a Gas Station?
Can the EAD holder actually run the gas station/7-eleven by working/being present there? (Maybe he/she can work there and take all the profit but no salary).
What happens if there is an RFE asking for proof of employment during this period?
Can you not think anything other than a gas station or seven eeleven ? Come on guys think out side the box. I don't have a great idea to suggest you to begin with but I know gas station and grocery stores are very typical desi ideas
Can the EAD holder actually run the gas station/7-eleven by working/being present there? (Maybe he/she can work there and take all the profit but no salary).
What happens if there is an RFE asking for proof of employment during this period?
Can you not think anything other than a gas station or seven eeleven ? Come on guys think out side the box. I don't have a great idea to suggest you to begin with but I know gas station and grocery stores are very typical desi ideas
validIV
03-09 06:27 PM
Real estate investment right now is very good. Buy some foreclosures cheap (under 50k) then rent. Use the equity to buy more houses. Daisy chain rinse and repeat. Within a year especially with this economy you will be living the American Dream.
more...
siddhu98
04-26 03:17 PM
Guys, I did the same mistake. I called the customer service and she told me to post the requested change. I did sent my supporting documents, now I did resend another letter asking to correct.
I just reliazed that I too missed the last entry date field and had already sent the supporting docs this morning.. (efiled on last Saturday).
Can you tell us what are docs that you sent to USCIS to correct missing "last entry date"?
1. Confirmation Page
2. Letter explaining the "Date of last entry" was missing and give the last entry date..
I just reliazed that I too missed the last entry date field and had already sent the supporting docs this morning.. (efiled on last Saturday).
Can you tell us what are docs that you sent to USCIS to correct missing "last entry date"?
1. Confirmation Page
2. Letter explaining the "Date of last entry" was missing and give the last entry date..
2010 Long+thick+hair+cuts
bharatmb
07-16 02:05 PM
Recently joined IV. The trigger for me was the July visa bulletin fiasco. I am sure that it caused a spike in activity/interest on IV, so, some good will come out of it, hopefully.
However, we can't just put all the blame on USCIS/July bulletin fiasco, for all our woes. Getting our apps in at USCIS, will grant us some immediate benefits, but, we still might have to wait for a pretty long time, to get a GC. We also need to look at more permanent solutions through legislation, which would actually reduce the GC backlog.
Attended the SJ rally on the 14th, the turnout was good, but, could have been much better. IMO, the impact will be limited (a one min spot on TV is better than none, but, not enough). The pressure has to come from big company CEOs pushing Congress, IV lobbying efforts, etc.
However, we can't just put all the blame on USCIS/July bulletin fiasco, for all our woes. Getting our apps in at USCIS, will grant us some immediate benefits, but, we still might have to wait for a pretty long time, to get a GC. We also need to look at more permanent solutions through legislation, which would actually reduce the GC backlog.
Attended the SJ rally on the 14th, the turnout was good, but, could have been much better. IMO, the impact will be limited (a one min spot on TV is better than none, but, not enough). The pressure has to come from big company CEOs pushing Congress, IV lobbying efforts, etc.
more...
dpp
10-18 01:13 PM
He Leo. You are great. Thanks a lot. It appears that they have my fp when I applied previosly for security clearnace. or Port of Entry.
Thanks
REQUIRE_GC
When they do FP, they tries to match with criminal database. Why do they want to match to the Port of entry or Security clearance database and give RED color warning. I think it is something you need to work with your attorney. Even in Name check, they tries to match with Criminal first, middle or last names and if match found, they do some investigation on your case. Same logic goes with FP. They won't match with good records, but they tries to search in bad records. It is simple common sense. Nothing to panic, but check with your attorney.
Thanks
REQUIRE_GC
When they do FP, they tries to match with criminal database. Why do they want to match to the Port of entry or Security clearance database and give RED color warning. I think it is something you need to work with your attorney. Even in Name check, they tries to match with Criminal first, middle or last names and if match found, they do some investigation on your case. Same logic goes with FP. They won't match with good records, but they tries to search in bad records. It is simple common sense. Nothing to panic, but check with your attorney.
hair hairstyles for thin hair
indianabacklog
07-25 11:25 AM
I didn't find what I am looking for.
I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.
So, I am thinking to file myself.
You can download all the forms from the USCIS website.
I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.
So, I am thinking to file myself.
You can download all the forms from the USCIS website.
more...

willgetgc2005
03-22 07:37 PM
Sent to my Attorney.
hot womens short hair styles for

centaur
02-23 09:52 AM
It's not easy to get a J-1 waiver, but with recent changes in the rule, by the time you finish your residency it will be easier. Its easy to get waiver in family practice or psychiatry. Its harder for Internal Medicine/pediatrics/Surgery and fellowships (except Geriatrics)
1) You can get a J-1 visa, but your husbands 140 has nothing to do with this. However, on the positive side, if by the time you complete your residency and donot have a J-1 waiver job and your husband is still maintaining his H-1B or has a GC, you can stay in the US and look for job, but not work. So it gives you more time to find waiver job.
From personal experience, it would be better to go home for two years, while your husband stays here and then you come back as GC and start your practice. But thats for later.
2) You cannot file 485 for your self till waiver is done if you take J-1. If you can wait for a couple of years for the GC (likely soon after retrogression is resolved) and then start residency, then you probably could just start on GC. But its a hard decision, as you dont know if you will get residency after this time or retrogression will resolve soon.
Its frustrating I understand.
Good luck
My husband is working on H-1 B and his I -140 is approved and I am on H-4 visa. I am trying to get in US medical residency and most likely I will get J-1 visa
I have following questions -
1) Do I qualify for non-immigrant, J-1 visa considering my husband's I-140 approval? Would his I-140 approval not have my name associated to it ?
2) Once I accept J-1 visa, would I be able to file I-485 when my husband's PD will be current?
3) If I decide to quit residency after few months/year to file, would I be able to convert my J-1 visa to H-4 visa again?
4) After converting H-4 visa would I be able to file I-485 once my husband's date is current?
5) How difficult or easy is to get J-1 wavier
Thanks in advance for your replied
1) You can get a J-1 visa, but your husbands 140 has nothing to do with this. However, on the positive side, if by the time you complete your residency and donot have a J-1 waiver job and your husband is still maintaining his H-1B or has a GC, you can stay in the US and look for job, but not work. So it gives you more time to find waiver job.
From personal experience, it would be better to go home for two years, while your husband stays here and then you come back as GC and start your practice. But thats for later.
2) You cannot file 485 for your self till waiver is done if you take J-1. If you can wait for a couple of years for the GC (likely soon after retrogression is resolved) and then start residency, then you probably could just start on GC. But its a hard decision, as you dont know if you will get residency after this time or retrogression will resolve soon.
Its frustrating I understand.
Good luck
My husband is working on H-1 B and his I -140 is approved and I am on H-4 visa. I am trying to get in US medical residency and most likely I will get J-1 visa
I have following questions -
1) Do I qualify for non-immigrant, J-1 visa considering my husband's I-140 approval? Would his I-140 approval not have my name associated to it ?
2) Once I accept J-1 visa, would I be able to file I-485 when my husband's PD will be current?
3) If I decide to quit residency after few months/year to file, would I be able to convert my J-1 visa to H-4 visa again?
4) After converting H-4 visa would I be able to file I-485 once my husband's date is current?
5) How difficult or easy is to get J-1 wavier
Thanks in advance for your replied
more...
house haircuts for wavy hair with

no-tec
10-20 09:51 PM
i have a swirly thing? cool ! oh you mean like those jaggies that pop up? its all masks. get it now?
tattoo Short Hairstyles for Fine Hair

ssdtm
12-12 03:56 PM
Leaving with expired I-94 is no issues. My wife recently went India, gave expired i-94 on passport. She did not give the latest i-94 that came with her H4. She got visa stamped from India, and came back without any issues.
more...
pictures Picture of Hairstyle Thin Hair
sduddukuri
02-23 08:27 PM
I have applied for renewal of H1b and H4 by premium processing on 10-Jan-2010 based on pending green card. I got an RFE for my H1b for which my employer replied on 10-Feb-2010. My H1b got approved where as my wifes H4 got rejected on 22-Feb-2010. Still waiting for denial letter from USCIS. My wifes I-94 got expired on 11-Feb-2010. So is she out of status since 11-Feb-2010. What are my options. Is it better to re-open (MTR) case or go to india and re apply for H4. how is this out of status going to affect her chances of getting renewd in India or her green card application. Any other ideas. Please help.
dresses short hairstyles thick hair
rajnag21
07-17 05:24 PM
Hi,
This is for a good friend of mine. He is going to get married in dec 2007. He has already applied for 140 premium processing. There is a opportunity to apply for 485 by end of this month and he has asked me for advice on this matter. His labor has PD March 2005(got cleared).
My request to all IV members is to give me some advice that I can pass on to him.
Please help !
This is for a good friend of mine. He is going to get married in dec 2007. He has already applied for 140 premium processing. There is a opportunity to apply for 485 by end of this month and he has asked me for advice on this matter. His labor has PD March 2005(got cleared).
My request to all IV members is to give me some advice that I can pass on to him.
Please help !
more...
makeup or thin hair. Hairstyles

belmontboy
08-14 08:41 PM
Hi Mods, I am new to the forum so in case I asked this in the wrong section then do pardon me.
I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.
My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)
My question to you folks is :
- Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back) -
he could either be lying or the lawyer screwed up
- Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ?? -
Lawyer gets the RFE. If lawyer screwed it, u can probably report it to bar. If ur employer didnot bother to respond, there is nothing much u can hold against him.
- He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
you can track ur case online.
- Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?
Thanks in advance
Answers inline.
P.S: it is illegal for consulting employers to take money from applicants for sponsoring H1B. If you have any evidence, report to DOL.
I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.
My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)
My question to you folks is :
- Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back) -
he could either be lying or the lawyer screwed up
- Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ?? -
Lawyer gets the RFE. If lawyer screwed it, u can probably report it to bar. If ur employer didnot bother to respond, there is nothing much u can hold against him.
- He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
you can track ur case online.
- Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?
Thanks in advance
Answers inline.
P.S: it is illegal for consulting employers to take money from applicants for sponsoring H1B. If you have any evidence, report to DOL.
girlfriend tattoo Thin Hair Hairstyles
sri1309
01-11 09:08 AM
threat of losing your job is very high..as every prediction says its going to be more bad..
i come here every hr to see any updates or news... but dont write as not sure what effect can we make..obama is more pressed with economic recovery and more immigrants are not what they want..but still i am optimistic with S9 bill intoduced
I think we must not just wait for someone to take lead, but we must do it ourselves. We can spread the message to as many as we can. I think spending a few min a day isnt a bad idea afterall to get the attention. I read 500,000 are waiting, but where are the votes, when I login to obama site recently. At the most I could see 160-200 votes for some questions. I told three of my friends who didnt even know that the site existed. Pathetic.
Unlesss all raise their voices, it will not be heard.. Dont wait for others for templates. Write your own stories, mention we are legal, paying taxes for 5-10 years, long waiting, can buy house, and if denied we can go back with Citizen children, and will return back after 10-15 years when kids sponsor, to consume social sec, medicare, etc.. and that we can create jobs. write ur own story, do mention we are from INdia and Eb2/3.
Dont feel surprised to hear next week "I am sorry, but company isnt doing very well and we are not getting projects as expected, we like you for being with us for 5 years, but YOU'RE FIRED, in two weeks.. I have no money to pay. You will also loose your medical insurance. And as per law, I must cancel your H1 visa. "
Yes, now you have enof time to really worry about and bring attention as you dont have a job and money.
i come here every hr to see any updates or news... but dont write as not sure what effect can we make..obama is more pressed with economic recovery and more immigrants are not what they want..but still i am optimistic with S9 bill intoduced
I think we must not just wait for someone to take lead, but we must do it ourselves. We can spread the message to as many as we can. I think spending a few min a day isnt a bad idea afterall to get the attention. I read 500,000 are waiting, but where are the votes, when I login to obama site recently. At the most I could see 160-200 votes for some questions. I told three of my friends who didnt even know that the site existed. Pathetic.
Unlesss all raise their voices, it will not be heard.. Dont wait for others for templates. Write your own stories, mention we are legal, paying taxes for 5-10 years, long waiting, can buy house, and if denied we can go back with Citizen children, and will return back after 10-15 years when kids sponsor, to consume social sec, medicare, etc.. and that we can create jobs. write ur own story, do mention we are from INdia and Eb2/3.
Dont feel surprised to hear next week "I am sorry, but company isnt doing very well and we are not getting projects as expected, we like you for being with us for 5 years, but YOU'RE FIRED, in two weeks.. I have no money to pay. You will also loose your medical insurance. And as per law, I must cancel your H1 visa. "
Yes, now you have enof time to really worry about and bring attention as you dont have a job and money.
hairstyles Women With Thick Hair
snathan
02-08 11:49 AM
In a move that could ruffle a few feathers in the Barack Obama administration, American entertainment giant Warner Bros has said it will be outsourcing jobs to India.
It is believed that about 200 positions are to be outsourced to India and Poland by Warner Bros, which will slash as many as ten per cent of its 8,000-strong workforce in the coming days.
"While no final decision have been made internationally, the company expects the layoffs, elimination of open positions and outsourcing to affect nearly 800 positions worldwide, or approximately ten per cent of its 8,000 employees," a Warner Bros official told PTI in an e-mailed statement.
About 200 open positions and 300 outsourced jobs would be affected as part of the reduction, while another 300 employees would be laid off, the official said, adding that jobs would be outsourced to India.
While the spokesperson declined to comment on exact number of jobs being moved to India, the sources said that about 300 positions are being outsourced, out of which about 200 would go to India and Poland.
Open positions are referred to those, which are currently vacant, and for which, the company was hiring.
In January, Warner Bros' Chairman and Chief Executive Barry Meyer along with president and chief operating officer Alan Horn had said the company would be reducing its staff strength.
"We have examined every aspect of our business in order to cut costs responsibly and to keep staff reductions to a minimum.
One way to achieve these objectives is to outsource certain job functions to a third-party company," Meyer and Horn wrote in an e-mail to employees on January 20.
It noted that even though the decision to cut the workforce was "very difficult" to make, the move reflects changes necessary for stability and growth going forward.
"We are very sad to announce that based on the global economic situation and current business forecasts, the studio will have to make staff reductions in the coming weeks in order to control costs," the e-mail said.
Meyers and Horn wrote in the e-mail that the changing entertainment business landscape, shifting consumer demand and the overall state of the economy have affected companies around the world, and "Warner Bros is not immune to these factors".
It is believed that about 200 positions are to be outsourced to India and Poland by Warner Bros, which will slash as many as ten per cent of its 8,000-strong workforce in the coming days.
"While no final decision have been made internationally, the company expects the layoffs, elimination of open positions and outsourcing to affect nearly 800 positions worldwide, or approximately ten per cent of its 8,000 employees," a Warner Bros official told PTI in an e-mailed statement.
About 200 open positions and 300 outsourced jobs would be affected as part of the reduction, while another 300 employees would be laid off, the official said, adding that jobs would be outsourced to India.
While the spokesperson declined to comment on exact number of jobs being moved to India, the sources said that about 300 positions are being outsourced, out of which about 200 would go to India and Poland.
Open positions are referred to those, which are currently vacant, and for which, the company was hiring.
In January, Warner Bros' Chairman and Chief Executive Barry Meyer along with president and chief operating officer Alan Horn had said the company would be reducing its staff strength.
"We have examined every aspect of our business in order to cut costs responsibly and to keep staff reductions to a minimum.
One way to achieve these objectives is to outsource certain job functions to a third-party company," Meyer and Horn wrote in an e-mail to employees on January 20.
It noted that even though the decision to cut the workforce was "very difficult" to make, the move reflects changes necessary for stability and growth going forward.
"We are very sad to announce that based on the global economic situation and current business forecasts, the studio will have to make staff reductions in the coming weeks in order to control costs," the e-mail said.
Meyers and Horn wrote in the e-mail that the changing entertainment business landscape, shifting consumer demand and the overall state of the economy have affected companies around the world, and "Warner Bros is not immune to these factors".
anuh1
04-05 04:01 PM
I hope you will in a day or two. mine also filled in first week of feb.
ivgclive
06-05 08:39 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but I could not find anywhere else to post it on this website.
I filed for my initial H-1B document and the H-1B adjustment document (from full time to part time) with an immigration lawyer last year. The two processes went relatively smooth. Thinking that this lawyer was someone I could trust, I also started the PERM process with her and had my company pay half of the PERM lawyer fee up front and signed whatever paper that I was required to sign.
After she was paid, I noticed that her replies to my emails were slower and some were even neglected. I'm extremely frustrated with her change of behavior as the immigration process is really important to me as it is to every immigrant. I tried emailing her again about 3 days ago with some questions, and she neglected it again. I tried to be as understanding as possible, but I personally think this is ridiculous and I'm getting very upset. She is the only person that works at the office and she has no paralegals or office staff. So I always have to talk to her directly for everything.
Today, I actually emailed her with another email account pretending I'm someone else interested in the H-1B process, and I received a reply from her within 40 minutes. So I know she's neglecting my emails on purpose. I'm not sure if she just doesn't take care of her "paid" clients or she just has something personal against me for whatever reason. (I was always respectful to her in every way so I don't believe it's something I did)
Since I signed the paper which states that I have to pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for whatever reason, I can't just hire a new lawyer either. What would be a good approach to resolve this situation? I thought about talking to her directly face-to-face and let her know how upset I'm about her change of behavior (which she may charge me for her time) but I don't want her to screw with my immigration documents at the same time.
"pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for " - Is that legal. I thought anytime you can change your lawer, she is just a rep for you.
Anyway, it seems you are in a very frustrating situation, why don't you take one more shot to explain her that you are upset on delayed response, very politely. Eventhough the appointment time costs some money, you have a chance to tell her what you feel.
If she is the only one at the office, it is understood why she bothers new clients over old clients.
I filed for my initial H-1B document and the H-1B adjustment document (from full time to part time) with an immigration lawyer last year. The two processes went relatively smooth. Thinking that this lawyer was someone I could trust, I also started the PERM process with her and had my company pay half of the PERM lawyer fee up front and signed whatever paper that I was required to sign.
After she was paid, I noticed that her replies to my emails were slower and some were even neglected. I'm extremely frustrated with her change of behavior as the immigration process is really important to me as it is to every immigrant. I tried emailing her again about 3 days ago with some questions, and she neglected it again. I tried to be as understanding as possible, but I personally think this is ridiculous and I'm getting very upset. She is the only person that works at the office and she has no paralegals or office staff. So I always have to talk to her directly for everything.
Today, I actually emailed her with another email account pretending I'm someone else interested in the H-1B process, and I received a reply from her within 40 minutes. So I know she's neglecting my emails on purpose. I'm not sure if she just doesn't take care of her "paid" clients or she just has something personal against me for whatever reason. (I was always respectful to her in every way so I don't believe it's something I did)
Since I signed the paper which states that I have to pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for whatever reason, I can't just hire a new lawyer either. What would be a good approach to resolve this situation? I thought about talking to her directly face-to-face and let her know how upset I'm about her change of behavior (which she may charge me for her time) but I don't want her to screw with my immigration documents at the same time.
"pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for " - Is that legal. I thought anytime you can change your lawer, she is just a rep for you.
Anyway, it seems you are in a very frustrating situation, why don't you take one more shot to explain her that you are upset on delayed response, very politely. Eventhough the appointment time costs some money, you have a chance to tell her what you feel.
If she is the only one at the office, it is understood why she bothers new clients over old clients.