SGP
12-11 06:38 AM
You are EB2 and should be very happy. Imagine the pain of EB3 guys.
You will get your greencard in no time.
If you are depressed and frustrated in EB2, what do you think EB3 is?
So true !
You will get your greencard in no time.
If you are depressed and frustrated in EB2, what do you think EB3 is?
So true !
wallpaper motivational quotes for
I_need_GC
07-24 01:16 PM
But I have heard of instances where employers have used previously approved labor on new employees other than the person it was approved for?
You do not loose your priority date even if the old employer revokes the 140.
As long as there aren't be any provable fraud intentions involved, in the whole GC process with the old employer, the priority date remains with you.
-Morchu
You do not loose your priority date even if the old employer revokes the 140.
As long as there aren't be any provable fraud intentions involved, in the whole GC process with the old employer, the priority date remains with you.
-Morchu
GCBoy786
09-13 09:23 AM
Congrats! vempati...
Guys, any update on receipts whose I-140 is approved at NSC and (R.MICKELS, 9:01, July 2nd)... I am still waiting on mine...
Guys, any update on receipts whose I-140 is approved at NSC and (R.MICKELS, 9:01, July 2nd)... I am still waiting on mine...
2011 Motivational Sayings Employees
kirupa
10-05 09:00 PM
I stickied it - I'm not sure how the rules work in Battle though, so maybe it isn't meant to be stickied. If it gets unstickied, I'm sure I broke some rule :)
more...
optimist578
05-27 04:10 PM
Hi,
I Applied H1b 8th Year Extension on Jan 9th. Still waiting Anybody has this kind of situation? my Case number Starts with WAC
I Applied my H1b extn on Jan 9th , and i went to India on 18th Jan and came back on 18th Feb using my AP is this could be cause for the delay.
Please share your experiences and ideas
Thank You,
Raj.
Have you contacted USCIS Customer Service? What are they saying?
I Applied H1b 8th Year Extension on Jan 9th. Still waiting Anybody has this kind of situation? my Case number Starts with WAC
I Applied my H1b extn on Jan 9th , and i went to India on 18th Jan and came back on 18th Feb using my AP is this could be cause for the delay.
Please share your experiences and ideas
Thank You,
Raj.
Have you contacted USCIS Customer Service? What are they saying?
saileshdude
12-03 02:26 PM
Good news obviously but I would not jump on it. 2 reasons - we need to make sure they don't keep this practice & second, I don't trust the source of information 100% based on past information.
I support ItIsNotFunny, PD_Recapturing, NK2006..... for their efforts on AC21 issue.
I agree on this. In the past , murthy lawyers have also claimed to have successfull MTR cases but that hardly created any awareness among USCIS about the AC21 law that they are not supposed to directly deny AOS if underlying I-140 gets revoked. Although we hope its good news but I doubt that this is going to make any difference to any future AOS applications whose I-140 get denied.
I support ItIsNotFunny, PD_Recapturing, NK2006..... for their efforts on AC21 issue.
I agree on this. In the past , murthy lawyers have also claimed to have successfull MTR cases but that hardly created any awareness among USCIS about the AC21 law that they are not supposed to directly deny AOS if underlying I-140 gets revoked. Although we hope its good news but I doubt that this is going to make any difference to any future AOS applications whose I-140 get denied.
more...
PIndian
12-04 01:41 PM
FYI..
My package was delivered on 20th August. USCIS accepted it and got all receipt no. Thanks..
My package was delivered on 20th August. USCIS accepted it and got all receipt no. Thanks..
2010 inspirational quotes on
salai007
07-17 06:05 PM
My Big thanks to IV core members !!!
more...
s_r_e_e
10-28 10:01 AM
see signature
hair Motivational Posters Challenge

veni001
06-22 02:44 PM
Make sure your LCA and H1B will be amended with the promotion first....
I have been working with my current employer for the last 5 years in job title
A (Software Engineer), which wasn't qualified for EB2. But now I will be been promoted to a significantly different job title and responsibilities B (Research Scientist), with the same employer and The requirements for that position are a Masters degree with
one year of experience. Does this qualify for a EB2 ? Does EB2 require managerial
experience i.e. should you be managing people or is that not a requirement? The employer will later file for a PERM labor in EB2.
For the purpose of EB2 labor for the new position, I need to show 1 year of
work experience.
Question: Would I be able to use/show the work experience I
gained when I was working in job title A with the same employer? i.e. Will I
be able to use on-the-job work experience that I gained before I was promoted
to the new position? Remember, the current job title B (for which EB2 labor is
being filed) and requirements are significantly different from the previous job
title A and requirements (which only qualified for a EB3). Have anyone got their
labor approved in EB2 with work experience from the same employer? Are there any
USCIS published documents that coult clarify this?
I have my I-140 approved in EB3 and I have also filed for 485. Assuming the EB2
labor certification gets approved, could I re-capture my EB3 Priority Date? If so,
what is the exact procedure for doing that?
Is the attempt to process my labor in EB2 completely independent of my
existing EB3 labor and I-140? Will a denial of EB2 labor affect my existing
EB3 approved labor and I-140?
Thanks much for your time in helping clarify this.
I have been working with my current employer for the last 5 years in job title
A (Software Engineer), which wasn't qualified for EB2. But now I will be been promoted to a significantly different job title and responsibilities B (Research Scientist), with the same employer and The requirements for that position are a Masters degree with
one year of experience. Does this qualify for a EB2 ? Does EB2 require managerial
experience i.e. should you be managing people or is that not a requirement? The employer will later file for a PERM labor in EB2.
For the purpose of EB2 labor for the new position, I need to show 1 year of
work experience.
Question: Would I be able to use/show the work experience I
gained when I was working in job title A with the same employer? i.e. Will I
be able to use on-the-job work experience that I gained before I was promoted
to the new position? Remember, the current job title B (for which EB2 labor is
being filed) and requirements are significantly different from the previous job
title A and requirements (which only qualified for a EB3). Have anyone got their
labor approved in EB2 with work experience from the same employer? Are there any
USCIS published documents that coult clarify this?
I have my I-140 approved in EB3 and I have also filed for 485. Assuming the EB2
labor certification gets approved, could I re-capture my EB3 Priority Date? If so,
what is the exact procedure for doing that?
Is the attempt to process my labor in EB2 completely independent of my
existing EB3 labor and I-140? Will a denial of EB2 labor affect my existing
EB3 approved labor and I-140?
Thanks much for your time in helping clarify this.
more...
viswanadh73
01-04 03:21 PM
thanks
hot quotes to motivate workers
chanduv23
02-26 02:52 PM
Hi
According to my experience it doesnt make a difference whom you contact. I would suggest contact all (both senators of your state and local congressperson). It has no negative bearing on your case. I would also suggest
that you contact the ombudsman. You never know whats going to click in the end.
Best
cinqsit
Yes, one has to do everything. It helps solve the issue from all directions. It helps educate law makers about issues, also allows Ombudsman's office to understand common issues.
On another note, if anyone is having issues with their petitions and need help, you can also contact IV, send a message or post it on the forum.
Post issues on various forums on the internet too helps
According to my experience it doesnt make a difference whom you contact. I would suggest contact all (both senators of your state and local congressperson). It has no negative bearing on your case. I would also suggest
that you contact the ombudsman. You never know whats going to click in the end.
Best
cinqsit
Yes, one has to do everything. It helps solve the issue from all directions. It helps educate law makers about issues, also allows Ombudsman's office to understand common issues.
On another note, if anyone is having issues with their petitions and need help, you can also contact IV, send a message or post it on the forum.
Post issues on various forums on the internet too helps
more...
house house motivational quotes in

venkybr
09-05 08:07 AM
I am July 2 filer. My EAD and AP was filed later in August. I got my EAD and AP receipts but I am yet to get I-485 receipt. Has this happened to anybody else? Is it possible to get 485 case number from the EAD or AP case numbers?
Same here, filed for EAD/AP in August and got the receipts from NSC. But no receipts yet for 485 filed on July 11 at NSC. Where did you file your 485 and EAD/AP?
Same here, filed for EAD/AP in August and got the receipts from NSC. But no receipts yet for 485 filed on July 11 at NSC. Where did you file your 485 and EAD/AP?
tattoo motivational quotes in hindi.
mbawa2574
02-09 09:29 PM
"US Masters degree has no value anymore. Don't pursue a masters degree from US . You won't be able to find a job due to protectionist agends of US law makers.. Take your money somewhere else.Foreigners won't get jobs in USA "
Let us make at least Indians run from Higher education industry of America and colleges will feel the heat as 50% of them have revenue stream out of foreign students. This will make these clown senators o understand the repercussions of protectionism.
Let us make at least Indians run from Higher education industry of America and colleges will feel the heat as 50% of them have revenue stream out of foreign students. This will make these clown senators o understand the repercussions of protectionism.
more...
pictures Inspirational Quotes And
wandmaker
10-16 04:39 PM
Though USCIS mistakenly has given you H1 approval till May 2011, you will be considered beyond the 6 yr limit and could be held accountable for unlawful presence. End of the day, its your responsibility to make sure you are on the safe side. I have seen a similar case sometime ago where USCIS issued an RFE and the beneficiary had to go through a lot of trouble to get things straightened out. If I were you, I would have your company file an extension considering Apr 2010 as H1 expiry by providing evidence of your first entry to the US on H1 and your current H1 approval notice and asking them for 3 yrs extension based on approved I-140.
second that
second that
dresses Motivational Quotes
LondonTown
05-23 12:21 PM
Only one application is needed.
I was in the same situation several years ago and I personally filed ONLY ONE I-129 requesting 'recapture the time' and 'extension of stay' for 7th year.
Your LCA's and I-129s end date should be the date after one year plus days to recapture.
Since USCIS has returned your one year application, you may want to check the end date of the application that USCIS has kept for processing. If the end date is not greater or equal to at least 1 year then there is an issue.
Mr Aggarwal, you might remember you gave me suggestion of going out of US for few days and then my employer can apply 2 I-129 applications simultanously.
Here was my case : I am on H-1B status since May 2005 and my 6 years expired on 12th May 2011. My employer applied for LC on 15th May 2010 which is still pending ( under audit ). In order for us to seek 7th year extension, I went out of US for 4 days and came back bcz I have to be in status on the day my labor was going to be 365 days pending. My employer filed two I-129 applications, ( both applications under normal processing) one for seeing 4 days to recoup, and 2nd application for 7th year extension But USCIS sent 2nd application back alongwith fee and gave us only 1 file number. Why is that?
Is it because they can accept only 1 application at a time( for 4 days extension) and wont entertain 2nd application unless 1st has been decided?
Or .. Are they going to do processing for whole 1 year and 4 months in same application and returned the extra fee of 2nd application?
I am confused now, because what if they are processing only 1st application and give me just 4 day extension after 2 months. Also, shall my employer be able to file 2nd application after 2 months when I am out of status ?
Please help .
I was in the same situation several years ago and I personally filed ONLY ONE I-129 requesting 'recapture the time' and 'extension of stay' for 7th year.
Your LCA's and I-129s end date should be the date after one year plus days to recapture.
Since USCIS has returned your one year application, you may want to check the end date of the application that USCIS has kept for processing. If the end date is not greater or equal to at least 1 year then there is an issue.
Mr Aggarwal, you might remember you gave me suggestion of going out of US for few days and then my employer can apply 2 I-129 applications simultanously.
Here was my case : I am on H-1B status since May 2005 and my 6 years expired on 12th May 2011. My employer applied for LC on 15th May 2010 which is still pending ( under audit ). In order for us to seek 7th year extension, I went out of US for 4 days and came back bcz I have to be in status on the day my labor was going to be 365 days pending. My employer filed two I-129 applications, ( both applications under normal processing) one for seeing 4 days to recoup, and 2nd application for 7th year extension But USCIS sent 2nd application back alongwith fee and gave us only 1 file number. Why is that?
Is it because they can accept only 1 application at a time( for 4 days extension) and wont entertain 2nd application unless 1st has been decided?
Or .. Are they going to do processing for whole 1 year and 4 months in same application and returned the extra fee of 2nd application?
I am confused now, because what if they are processing only 1st application and give me just 4 day extension after 2 months. Also, shall my employer be able to file 2nd application after 2 months when I am out of status ?
Please help .
more...
makeup A Carrot a Day A Daily Dose of Recognition for Your Employees
cherupally
09-11 10:42 AM
Thankx for the info.
did you send ur 485 application directly to TSC or was it transfered to TSC?
Mine was directly send to TSC. No transfers.
did you send ur 485 application directly to TSC or was it transfered to TSC?
Mine was directly send to TSC. No transfers.
girlfriend motivational wallpapers with
here4gc
02-28 12:44 AM
I opened SR in Jan...took infopass last week...NOTHING..stupid people are saying that my namecheck is going on..i applied 140 and 485 in July...i140 not yet approved...no FP also...blackhole...
hairstyles Below are motivational quotes
gc@waiting
07-21 06:27 AM
Does anyone have any experience with the name variations (the same old LNU/FNU stuff) leading to I485 rejection? I have the following names used in various combinations on multiple visa stampings (B, L1, H1B, H1B,H1B....).
FNU FirstName
FirstName LNU
FirstName LastName(as in birth certificate)
LNU FirstName
My Birth certificate has the complete "firstname lastname", while the degree certificate/credentials only have the first name, the most recent I94 & 797 have the name similar to the birth certicate (SSN has FirstName LNU). I485 applied under the birth certificate name with an AFFIDAVIT as advised by my attorney explaining the confusion about the name.
A greatly appreciate anyone shedding some light on this, thanks in advance.
FNU FirstName
FirstName LNU
FirstName LastName(as in birth certificate)
LNU FirstName
My Birth certificate has the complete "firstname lastname", while the degree certificate/credentials only have the first name, the most recent I94 & 797 have the name similar to the birth certicate (SSN has FirstName LNU). I485 applied under the birth certificate name with an AFFIDAVIT as advised by my attorney explaining the confusion about the name.
A greatly appreciate anyone shedding some light on this, thanks in advance.
Bezzer
09-06 10:11 AM
yeah i like the fotter too! the grass looks cool. U do it in ps?
gcholder
02-21 01:03 AM
I totally agree with you...recently I moved to CA and it took me close to 2 months before I had 3 offers...I can see it can be frustating, distracting but keep +ve and it will be rewaded.
Recently I got laid off and I worried on how long it would take me to find a job, Here is my situation:-
* I have a green card
* Severance package I received is 7 months
* Skills - MS computer science, 6 years full time experience in financial industry. SQL server 2000, C# (mid level programmer), solid communication skills
* I live in New York, open to find a job in tri state area (or ideally would like to move to bay area)
* I have two kids, Wife is not working
* My salary expectations - 110k+
Any suggestions on how to get motivated ? Every where news is really bad and there are only few openings - what are best ways to explore the opening's ? please let me know your job search experience
Thanks
Recently I got laid off and I worried on how long it would take me to find a job, Here is my situation:-
* I have a green card
* Severance package I received is 7 months
* Skills - MS computer science, 6 years full time experience in financial industry. SQL server 2000, C# (mid level programmer), solid communication skills
* I live in New York, open to find a job in tri state area (or ideally would like to move to bay area)
* I have two kids, Wife is not working
* My salary expectations - 110k+
Any suggestions on how to get motivated ? Every where news is really bad and there are only few openings - what are best ways to explore the opening's ? please let me know your job search experience
Thanks