f 16 falcon

images F16 Fighting Falcon f 16 falcon. F-16 Falcon front view.
  • F-16 Falcon front view.



  • mayhemt
    04-19 06:19 PM
    'Reform Immigration for America' is organizing nationwide March for Immigration reform in all major cities on May 1. Although I am not affiliated with this organization, I think we have similar goals towards immigration reform.

    We March for America! � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/march-index/)

    IV Members,
    Just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention..
    I guess theres nothing to lose by joining this march, may be couple of hours & couple of gallons of gas... (Its on weekend and no travel/accomodation worries like DC rally). I am planning to join the one in Dallas, TX. I hope to see atleast some folks there..

    Find a March � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/find-a-march/)





    wallpaper F-16 Falcon front view. f 16 falcon. USAF F16 Falcon - The
  • USAF F16 Falcon - The



  • zeta7
    03-23 04:38 PM
    i don't think anyone would be able to use first EAD filed during July/Aug time frame as I-140 itself will take more than 1 yr.. or longer who knows...money wasted on EAD.

    Ok, this might seem like a really basic question considering most of you guys are at the guru level regarding these matters, but does your I-140 need to be approved before you can use your EAD? More importantly (as in my case), can I use my AP to travel if both my I-140 and I-485 are still pending?

    Thanks..





    f 16 falcon. F-16 Falcon I poster print,
  • F-16 Falcon I poster print,



  • bsbawa10
    09-01 03:58 PM
    Congrats to you....I am still waiting.





    2011 USAF F16 Falcon - The f 16 falcon. F-16 Fighting Falcon
  • F-16 Fighting Falcon



  • bfadlia
    03-15 01:31 PM
    ^^^^



    more...


    f 16 falcon. F-16 Falcon Callout Top
  • F-16 Falcon Callout Top



  • Aah_GC
    10-24 09:29 AM
    Dear Friends - I have a question and would appreciate your thoughts.

    My father visited us for 6 months and I have a copy of his visa and passport notarized. What are the rest of the formalities (W7 form et al) that I should complete so I get some exemption? Or have my assumptions been wrong?





    f 16 falcon. F-16 Fighting Falcon
  • F-16 Fighting Falcon



  • apb
    08-08 01:23 PM
    Does arrest for driving with suspended license (License suspended for non payment of ticket) come under traffic violation? Any insight would be much appreciated.



    more...


    f 16 falcon. For collectors of F16 Falcon
  • For collectors of F16 Falcon



  • singhsa3
    06-02 03:54 PM
    What is the basis for the answers? Please provide some reference.

    I thought that answer to
    Q1: Yes they need to re do I-140
    Q2 : Regular timeframe

    Happy Scenario

    1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application - No need to File for 140

    3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster. -- They approve Faster in a month

    Not so Happy scenario and reality

    1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application - You need to File for 140 after the labor approval 6+months

    3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster. -- Takes 1+ year to get your 140 approved + you need to wait for 6 months+ to get your 485 interfile updated

    We are talking about atleast 2 to 3 years to get from EB3 to EB2 , so Please participate in IV campigns , call the representatives





    2010 F-16 Falcon I poster print, f 16 falcon. F16 Fighting Falcon
  • F16 Fighting Falcon



  • imind
    03-12 03:37 PM
    If anybody who already done/experienced any of above cases, please advise on all above quetions with all options/possibilities. Your great experience helps lot of people like me. Please advise.

    Thanks.



    more...


    f 16 falcon. F-16 Falcon
  • F-16 Falcon



  • Sushie
    08-17 02:46 PM
    Thanks Kondur_007,
    I thought the same about the officer . Now , am in the second category..Have an H1 but my i94 is on H4 stamping ..I hold an Indian passport , do you know if i should get the H1 stamping (first time stamping) in India or can i conveniently get it done in Canada?





    hair F-16 Fighting Falcon f 16 falcon. Neil Doman#39;s F16 Fighting
  • Neil Doman#39;s F16 Fighting



  • kaarmaa
    05-04 06:07 PM
    Hi kaarmaa

    Thanks for your response.
    I am guessing you had a 3 years extension after your 6 years and in your 7th year you transferred over just as a normal H1b would have done. Correct? So in this case, what is the significance of I-140 since your new emplyer will have to apply for PERM and LC again in any case?

    No.

    I'm in my 7th and my H1B is expiring this June. My new employer filed for a three year extension using my approved 140 copy.

    I-140 can be used to reclaim the old priority date.

    Please consult an attorney. I have knowledge limited to my case.



    more...


    f 16 falcon. F-16 Fighting Falcon
  • F-16 Fighting Falcon



  • akred
    10-08 12:40 AM
    Here's another article on the same issue: http://www.financialexpress.com/news/expats-will-have-to-make-pf-payments-in-india/358603/1

    To sum it up:

    Everyone working in India for any length of time will have to contribute 24% towards EPF. This contribution cannot be withdrawn or tranferred to another country unless a totalization agreement exists between that country and India. Previously non-resident Indians and foreigners were either not required to make this contribution or allowed to withdraw it upon leaving India.

    My reading is that this has no impact on people who do not work in India. It will reduce net pay for citizens of countries without totalization agreements with India, specially because the EPF contribution in India applies to total gross pay without any upper limit.





    hot F-16 Falcon Callout Top f 16 falcon. UAE F16 Falcon
  • UAE F16 Falcon



  • dilipb
    02-13 09:24 AM
    I am EB3, Indian, PD Aug 2004.
    This is stupid.
    "PD should be current to apply for 485
    and PD should also be current for them to approve my 485"

    Yup, retrogression sucketh.



    more...


    house Two fully loaded F-16C Wild f 16 falcon. F16 Falcon Vote: 414 Rank: 72
  • F16 Falcon Vote: 414 Rank: 72



  • spec1968
    10-26 02:41 PM
    If i change my status from H1 to F1 until approval of 140 and change status from F1 to H1 will affect my green card process? I heard that once 140 is approved one will get 3 years extension irrespective of status ( i mean on F1 or out of country) . Please clarify





    tattoo F-16 Fighting Falcon f 16 falcon. F16 Falcon by *Loopydave on
  • F16 Falcon by *Loopydave on



  • rcauvery
    10-02 10:50 AM
    We just applied for a student loan and got approved. Here are a few things we found out during the course of applying for the loan.

    The only difference between you applying while on H1 vs. as PR/Citizen are the interest rates. Also if you are a PR/Citizen you qualify for a federal Stafford loan, which has the least interest rate and the best terms.

    If you are on H1 and you can get a PR/Citizen as a co-signer you can qualify for other private loans with lower interests than without a co-signer. The only issue with having a co-signer is that it their credit report is going to reflect the loan and could impact their credit worthiness.

    You [& co-signer] will have to send documents proving you are legal in this country. You need to fax - first page of passport, H1 approval, PR card [if you claim you are a PR]

    PS: Not all companies give Student loans to Non-Citizens or Non-PR's. While on H1 the best deal we found was at http://www.accessgroup.org/

    Hope this helps and good luck with school.



    more...


    pictures For collectors of F16 Falcon f 16 falcon. F-16A Fighting Falcon
  • F-16A Fighting Falcon



  • shana04
    05-18 05:43 PM
    Try Rajaguru Nalliah in Michigan. I hope that helps.

    Thank you very much, I retained an attorney.

    Thanks for you help.





    dresses UAE F16 Falcon f 16 falcon. f 16 falcon.
  • f 16 falcon.



  • BumbleBee
    05-30 12:27 PM
    Here we go again....the never ending bad news loop for immigrants (to be)
    Source-->
    http://www.immigration-law.com/

    http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20071800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2007/E7-10371.htm


    E. Summary of Final Fees

    The USCIS Immigration and Naturalization Benefit Application and
    Petition Fee Schedule, the proposed fees, and the final fees
    established by this rule are summarized in the attached table.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Proposed
    Form No. Description fees fees Final fees
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I-90.................................. Application to Replace Permanent $190 $290 $290
    Resident Card.
    I-102................................. Application for Replacement/ 160 320 320
    Initial Non-immigrant Arrival-
    Departure Record (I-94).
    I-129................................. Petitions for a Nonimmigrant 190 320 320
    Worker.
    I-129F................................ Petition for Alien 170 455 455
    Fianc[eacute](e).
    I-130................................. Petition for Alien Relative...... 190 355 355
    I-131................................. Application for Travel Document.. 170 305 305
    I-140................................. Immigrant Petition for Alien 195 475 475
    Worker.
    I-191................................. Application for Advance 265 545 545
    Permission to Return to
    Unrelinquished Domicile.
    I-192................................. Application for Advance 265 545 545
    Permission to Enter As a
    Nonimmigrant.
    I-193................................. Application for Waiver of 265 545 545
    Passport and/or Visa.
    I-212................................. Application for Permission to 265 545 545
    Reapply for Admission into the
    United States After Deportation
    or Removal.
    I-360................................. Petition for Amerasian, 190 375 375
    Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.
    I-485................................. Application to Register Permanent 325 905 930
    Residence or Adjust Status.
    I-526................................. Immigrant Petition by Alien 480 1,435 1,435
    Entrepreneur.
    I-539................................. Application to Extend/Change 200 300 300
    Nonimmigrant Status.
    I-600/I-600A.......................... Petition to Classify Orphan as an 545 670 670
    Immediate Relative/Application
    for Advance Processing or Orphan
    Petition.
    I-601................................. Application for Waiver of Grounds 265 545 545
    of Inadmissibility.
    I-612................................. Application for Waiver of the 265 545 545
    Foreign Residence Requirement.
    I-687................................. For Filing Application for Status 255 710 710
    as a Temporary Resident.
    I-690................................. Application for Waiver of 95 185 185
    Excludability.
    I-694................................. Notice of Appeal of Decision..... 110 545 545
    I-695................................. Application for Replacement 65 130 130
    Employment Authorization or
    Temporary Residence Card.
    I-698................................. Application to Adjust Status from 180 1,370 1,370
    Temporary to Permanent Resident.
    I-751................................. Petition to Remove Conditions on 205 465 465
    Residence.
    I-765................................. Application for Employment 180 340 340
    Authorization.
    I-817................................. Application for Family Unity 200 440 440
    Benefits.
    I-824................................. Application for Action on an 200 340 340
    Approved Application or Petition.
    I-829................................. Petition by Entrepreneur to 475 2,850 2,850
    Remove Conditions on Residence.
    I-881................................. NACARA--Suspension of Deportation 285 285 285
    or Application for Special Rule
    Cancellation of Removal.
    I-914................................. Application for T Nonimmigrant 270 0 0
    Status.
    N-300................................. Application to File Declaration 120 235 235
    of Intention.
    N-336................................. Request for Hearing on a Decision 265 605 605
    in Naturalization Procedures.
    N-400................................. Application for Naturalization... 330 595 595
    N-470................................. Application to Preserve Residence 155 305 305
    for Naturalization Purposes.
    N-565................................. Application for Replacement of 220 380 380
    Naturalization Citizenship
    Document.
    N-600................................. Application for Certification of 255 460 460
    Citizenship.
    N-600K................................ Application for Citizenship and 255 460 460
    Issuance of Certificate under
    Section 322.
    Biometric Services............... 70 80 80
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    BumbleBee



    more...


    makeup F-16 Falcon f 16 falcon. Two fully loaded F-16C Wild
  • Two fully loaded F-16C Wild



  • wandmaker
    10-13 09:42 AM
    She can get letter from her employer that mentions that she's on maternity leave to prove that she is still employed and also that she can join back.

    two words, good luck





    girlfriend F16 Falcon by *Loopydave on f 16 falcon. F-16 Fighting Falcon - FSX
  • F-16 Fighting Falcon - FSX



  • chanduv23
    07-19 10:19 AM
    Can you start residency on EAD if you are the primary for 485? Meaning, can you use AC21 and change jobs from research to residency after 180 days from filing? Please help, really confused.

    Excellent question. It depends on the institution's knowledge of these complexities.

    We must ask specialists like Greg Siskind or Stephen Perlitsh.

    It would be a good idea if we setuup a conference call with either of these residency gurus, unless you know someone else who is the best.

    There is a group called IV Physicians, 'paskal' runs this group. So if you are doing research, residency etc... you must join this group.





    hairstyles F-16 Fighting Falcon f 16 falcon. the F-16 Fighting Falcon
  • the F-16 Fighting Falcon



  • InTheMoment
    05-02 11:25 PM
    janakp,

    Almost 100% of your posts have this putting_cold_water on_ones_enthusiasm flavor to it.

    Know that there is a skill in even lettting your "pearls of wisdom" be delivered in a non-negative but effective fashion.

    For once learn it !





    svam77
    10-30 08:41 AM
    My wife's finger printing fee was rejected last month, even though we submitted the right fee.
    We still submitted the fee again. In the mean while, we got our finger printing notices.

    Do u know when we would get our EADs ? Is anyone in a similar situation ?

    Thanks





    ilikekilo
    04-27 03:03 PM
    you may not get much ifnormation from Infopass - you can go for infopass for issues like FP or Name check status or similar things.

    Well Don't don't assume that "pre adjudicated" means everything with the case is over and the ONLY factor is visa number unavailability.

    Pre adjudicated means - things are fine as of now.

    not being cynical but pre adjudicated , in my opinion , really means its preadjudicated only at the time it was preadjudicated:D..esp with all hte goof ups happening these days



    Total Pageviews