virtual55
07-05 01:02 PM
Lets do some quick math here. Assuming that we have 500 guys who are paying. you make IV paid. You will have alteast another 200 guys who will realize the importance of IV and join. People have come to IV time and over when ever shyt has hit the roof and they will come.
700 is better or 500 with a boat load of people who are just hovering around is better?
and also core will have an idea of how much funds are available to them every month.
700 is better or 500 with a boat load of people who are just hovering around is better?
and also core will have an idea of how much funds are available to them every month.
wallpaper jessica alba short
bayarea07
09-10 02:24 PM
HR5882 will be presented next after HR6020 :-)
I do see some action now on http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
HR6020 is being presented right now
I do see some action now on http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
HR6020 is being presented right now
dreamgc_real
07-13 08:43 AM
Does anyone have the list of latest set documents required to file for 485.... can you plzzzz email/post it here... thanks
can it be done without the help of an attorney...????
Check out the USCIS site: USCIS - Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3faf2c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D)
You can download the form as well as the instruction to fill out the firm.
As for filing it on your own - depends on how confident you are in your abilities to follow the instructions!!!!!!!!! Just kidding... Try filling the form on a copy.........
can it be done without the help of an attorney...????
Check out the USCIS site: USCIS - Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3faf2c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D)
You can download the form as well as the instruction to fill out the firm.
As for filing it on your own - depends on how confident you are in your abilities to follow the instructions!!!!!!!!! Just kidding... Try filling the form on a copy.........
2011 Jessica Alba Short Hairstyles

vxg
03-15 07:09 PM
I am Jul 2004 EB2 India and still waiting because BEC delays. I get to file I-485 in Aug 2007.
i know ppl woth PD late Dec 2004 still waitng .
please elaborate what ur trying to say ? or am I not catching on to something?
-no offense.
i know ppl woth PD late Dec 2004 still waitng .
please elaborate what ur trying to say ? or am I not catching on to something?
-no offense.
more...
pbojja
12-10 11:45 AM
With all the porting nonsense going on eb2 will move backward and eb3 will inch forward slowly. We might end up with eb2 and eb3 in 2002. congrats to all the people who ported, the only thing you accomplished is you made sure eb2 does not progress (it does not mean you have have moved forward by porting, it just means that you have made sure you have prevented original eb2 guys from getting green card), the people who ported wont gain any benefit but they will make it worse for everyone, they have to file a second i140 which will take at least another 1 year to clear and after 1 year when the ported 140's clear the eb2 will go back to 2002. You have also accomplished another great feat, DOL is going to make it impossible to file eb2 in IT jobs so even genuine people are screwed. Before people start giving red dots and justifying there porting I have an message for you, your behavior is no different from the people who did labor substitution, the end result was DOL ended labor substitution and the result of all this porting is DOL has made it impossible to get eb2 even for genuine cases. Just because others are doing it does not mean you can do it, obviously it is wrong therefore dol removed labor substitution and now dol is making it impossible to get eb2 for IT jobs even for genuine cases. 90 % of people doing this porting are desi consulting employees, they wine and complain about desi consulting companies as blood suckers (justifiably) but they themselves are bloodsuckers on the EB2 community by doing this eb3 to eb2 porting.
Stop the non-sense . As if USCIS-DOL knows exactly how many portings are going on ..do you think all the movement of this dates make sense ? just check last year movements .. they have no theory no logic or no numbers they just move with no logic ... At the end of year they move to 2006 or 2007and back to 2003 next year ..
I m EB2 2006 and I have no problems with portings ..go for it EB3 folks ..I know it will be a year or more process but worth it , I think EB3 early 2000 folks deserve GC than a 2006-2007 EB2 folks(Dont think you are genious just because you are EB2 ..we know we all do same jobs).
I m ready for reds and dont care a bit .
Stop the non-sense . As if USCIS-DOL knows exactly how many portings are going on ..do you think all the movement of this dates make sense ? just check last year movements .. they have no theory no logic or no numbers they just move with no logic ... At the end of year they move to 2006 or 2007and back to 2003 next year ..
I m EB2 2006 and I have no problems with portings ..go for it EB3 folks ..I know it will be a year or more process but worth it , I think EB3 early 2000 folks deserve GC than a 2006-2007 EB2 folks(Dont think you are genious just because you are EB2 ..we know we all do same jobs).
I m ready for reds and dont care a bit .
Abhinaym
09-10 11:10 AM
I guess, getting 30 green dots is tougher than getting GC itself:D
Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.
Is that 30 dots or 30 points?
It should be possible to have 30 points without 20 dots. I'm not clear on that, please let me know if I'm wrong.
Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.
Is that 30 dots or 30 points?
It should be possible to have 30 points without 20 dots. I'm not clear on that, please let me know if I'm wrong.
more...
grinch
02-27 03:07 PM
Hey guys,
just wanted to post a really early render of what I have so far. I'm kinda noob to 3d, unlike u guys, so gimme a break ;)
I need textures, you guys know any websites that offer free textures?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/subwaytes.jpg
just wanted to post a really early render of what I have so far. I'm kinda noob to 3d, unlike u guys, so gimme a break ;)
I need textures, you guys know any websites that offer free textures?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/subwaytes.jpg
2010 jessica alba updo. Short hair
p_kumar
03-03 12:55 PM
This thread is the extension of this thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17653
Objective of this poll:
a) To assess if the idea has any strength
b) Invite media attention to the issue
c) Develop a task force to float this idea around.
Folks, even if 10% of us ended up buying a house, that is 100,000 more buyers in the market.
My mortgage application was rejected on the grounds that my EAD is valid for only one year, even though my credit history, down payment, income stability are upto the mark.
ok
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17653
Objective of this poll:
a) To assess if the idea has any strength
b) Invite media attention to the issue
c) Develop a task force to float this idea around.
Folks, even if 10% of us ended up buying a house, that is 100,000 more buyers in the market.
My mortgage application was rejected on the grounds that my EAD is valid for only one year, even though my credit history, down payment, income stability are upto the mark.
ok
more...
arnab221
09-10 04:19 PM
This sucks man. Another reccess to delibrate on HR6020 and they will be back at 5:00 for a vote.
Who knows if we will ever get a chance to day or not. GURU's please give your opinions.
............................................
$470 till date
Maybe they will be too tired to vote and will all vote AYE !!!
Who knows if we will ever get a chance to day or not. GURU's please give your opinions.
............................................
$470 till date
Maybe they will be too tired to vote and will all vote AYE !!!
hair Jessica Alba Hair
tushar123
02-13 05:26 PM
Its funny to see that people call this ethinic cleansing.... it is the right of America to punish people who disobey the law. reservation now in india is a better example which deprives people from certain community to persue higher education or employment in govt jobs.
more...
GCStatus
09-17 10:57 PM
If you don't like my rant stop reading it. What the hell is 'born thinking america'. Why do you rant about GC then? Why do you care being on this board? You go get a life. I never compelled to comment on my rant? Did I? You must have gone crazy
when did i rant..haha, its funny when people are cornered they talk stuff which arent even relevant
you crack me up, no offence
when did i rant..haha, its funny when people are cornered they talk stuff which arent even relevant
you crack me up, no offence
hot You can easily jessica alba bangs 2010. jessica alba short hair 2011.

pmb76
03-19 07:14 PM
Before EB2 moves faster, every EB3 guy will get a new LC and jump in to EB2 line. Then EB3 line will be little lighter and moves a little faster. Then people will start asking like this - "Can we go back to EB3 line ? Can we have 3rd EB3 LC ( like LC sells in walmart) and another 485 ?" . Pretty much everyone wants to have 2 LC , 2 I-140 and 2 I-485 at any time. That way whichever category moves faster they will beat the system.
Then we come to this forum and wonder why there is so much backlog or why USCIS is so slow ( my favorite one).
This madness has to stop !
I agree with you man. These screwed up desi consulting firms sell LCs like it is walmart. And people who work for them don't care about the position offered or their qualifications. They just want to have multiple LCs and I-140s and then cut the line when it is convenient.
Then we come to this forum and wonder why there is so much backlog or why USCIS is so slow ( my favorite one).
This madness has to stop !
I agree with you man. These screwed up desi consulting firms sell LCs like it is walmart. And people who work for them don't care about the position offered or their qualifications. They just want to have multiple LCs and I-140s and then cut the line when it is convenient.
more...
house jessica alba jessica alba
luvschocolates
08-21 10:46 AM
I am NOT here illegally. I was told BY someone at USCIS when I submitted the first application that as long as I was submitting requested applications and the required fees, I was not considered an illegal alien. If that was the case, why has no one at USCIS ever told me that? They know where I live, who I live with and everything else they need to know, I have no secrets from them, but not once have I received a letter, phone call or anything else to request for me to leave. I guess those of you that are professionals or those who already have a green card, are better than people like myself who are considered blue collar. I don't receive a dime for what I do, room and board is it so therefore I am not taking away anything from Americans who were born in this country.
In 2003 when I arrived here, PASSPORTS WERE NOT REQUIRED. I had a birth certificate and valid driver's license, that is all customs asked for at the Toronto airport and that is all I gave them. IF passports were required, I would have gotten one, but since they were not, what was I to do? I am not from an overseas country and I have visited the US most of my life as a child and as an adult without any trouble and was never asked for a passport. All that changed in 2005 - not my fault.
I came here looking for some assistance but seem to have gotten a bunch of sarcastic comments that are really not helpful and weren't necessary.
It's funny how you make assumptions and you all are here for similar reasons and needed help at some point. As for not criticizing USCIS for doing their job right - I doubt you would say the same thing if you were my shoes. I do not appreciate the criticism or sarcasm, I thought this was supposed to be a place to get some help, I guess I was wrong.
I won't be back.
In 2003 when I arrived here, PASSPORTS WERE NOT REQUIRED. I had a birth certificate and valid driver's license, that is all customs asked for at the Toronto airport and that is all I gave them. IF passports were required, I would have gotten one, but since they were not, what was I to do? I am not from an overseas country and I have visited the US most of my life as a child and as an adult without any trouble and was never asked for a passport. All that changed in 2005 - not my fault.
I came here looking for some assistance but seem to have gotten a bunch of sarcastic comments that are really not helpful and weren't necessary.
It's funny how you make assumptions and you all are here for similar reasons and needed help at some point. As for not criticizing USCIS for doing their job right - I doubt you would say the same thing if you were my shoes. I do not appreciate the criticism or sarcasm, I thought this was supposed to be a place to get some help, I guess I was wrong.
I won't be back.
tattoo 2010 Jessica Alba Covers
Ramba
07-14 06:01 PM
Consult an attorney because if you applied for I-485 in July 2007 and quit employer in August, you might not be covered under AC21 since 6 months did not pass since adjucation request (I-485) was files with USCIS.
This is aboslutly incorrect. Dont spread false information.
Here is the Q&A in USCIS memo abot changing employer before 180 days
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current) employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140 petitioner before the I-485 has been pending 180 days will not necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate
This is aboslutly incorrect. Dont spread false information.
Here is the Q&A in USCIS memo abot changing employer before 180 days
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current) employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140 petitioner before the I-485 has been pending 180 days will not necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate
more...
pictures jessica alba short hair.
gccube
03-17 01:18 PM
Current as per the April'08 bulletin
dresses jessica alba short haircut
morchu
07-24 11:18 AM
There is one guy I know of mentioned that his 485 package was returned after the July 2nd update.
more...
makeup hot include Jessica Alba, jessica alba short hair. jessica alba short hair.
roseball
07-09 03:55 PM
Yes, you are right that we cannot sue anyone for working harder. I agree with that part too.
I didnt say they broke the "law" by processing several thousands of cases. What they did is broke their own "regulations" by approving applications with incomplete security/back ground checks.....In the current environment the country is in, this could be a very serious issue. Well again they can argue that regulations can be moulded/twisted to their liking.....
From Oct 2006 - June 2007 USCIS only used 80k of 140k immigrant numbers available and by the end of June, they consumed all of the 140k quota.....There were cases where 485s were approved on 2nd and 3rd of July.....They made a complete mockery of their own regulations is alloting visa numbers as they like....
I didnt say they broke the "law" by processing several thousands of cases. What they did is broke their own "regulations" by approving applications with incomplete security/back ground checks.....In the current environment the country is in, this could be a very serious issue. Well again they can argue that regulations can be moulded/twisted to their liking.....
From Oct 2006 - June 2007 USCIS only used 80k of 140k immigrant numbers available and by the end of June, they consumed all of the 140k quota.....There were cases where 485s were approved on 2nd and 3rd of July.....They made a complete mockery of their own regulations is alloting visa numbers as they like....
girlfriend jessica alba short hair. Jessica+alba+short+hair+; Jessica+alba+short+hair+
tawlibann
03-18 06:00 PM
Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.
I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?
hairstyles jessica alba short hair. jessica alba, short hair,
reachinus
07-16 06:56 PM
Numbers USA already working to block the SKIL Bill. Please see my reply to them for the problems that they are sending to Senator.
Hi There,
If you don't know how the H1B Visa works first educate your self and then give the facts to the senators. I am not sure where you get this info.
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
So u say that people on H1 should not have wife and children????
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
You people eat on the taxes that we pay and leave once our 6 years are compelte. Can you show where and how the H1B's are tax exempt.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
H1B's cannot take any job as they like first they have to get the H1 processed by that company that is willing to employ them. If you don't know how H1B works then educate your self by going thru the requirements for the H1B.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
What do you mean by that???
Hi There,
If you don't know how the H1B Visa works first educate your self and then give the facts to the senators. I am not sure where you get this info.
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
So u say that people on H1 should not have wife and children????
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
You people eat on the taxes that we pay and leave once our 6 years are compelte. Can you show where and how the H1B's are tax exempt.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
H1B's cannot take any job as they like first they have to get the H1 processed by that company that is willing to employ them. If you don't know how H1B works then educate your self by going thru the requirements for the H1B.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
What do you mean by that???
ArunAntonio
08-17 05:33 PM
Please vote -- > http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12441
immigrationmatters30
09-19 02:25 PM
What if 485 was not filed but have an approved 140? Economy is taking big hits on the all the consulting firms even the big ones.I know this because I work for one and I was told budget spending on IT is going to be really tight moving forward for another couple of years espcially in financial sector.