jessica alba casual look

images Related Links: Jessica Alba jessica alba casual look. Jessica Alba Shopping in
  • Jessica Alba Shopping in



  • Michael chertoff
    04-26 02:35 PM
    Why did we all come to USA?

    Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?

    Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?

    When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?

    Brother, just relax. Take a deep breath and try to take a nap.. you will be OK. I can understand your frustration.

    Get well Soon my friend.

    MC





    wallpaper Jessica Alba Shopping in jessica alba casual look. Jessica Alba is one hot and
  • Jessica Alba is one hot and



  • gogal
    11-03 03:49 PM
    Does anyone know the benefit to go for PIO or OCI... in relation to the Indian Baby born in US..


    Thankyou





    jessica alba casual look. LOVE their casual looks,
  • LOVE their casual looks,



  • WaitingUnlimited
    06-30 12:51 PM
    I got below email from Alberta. It looks like those who have job offer in hand will have their applications processed quickly. This is a recent CHANGE to Alberta H1b program.
    Are they just trying to eliminate or atleast not approve the huge amount of applications?:confused:
    Did any one get this kind of email?

    ============================================

    AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants

    Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.

    If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here

    A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.





    2011 Jessica Alba is one hot and jessica alba casual look. Steal Her Style: Jessica Biel
  • Steal Her Style: Jessica Biel



  • chanduv23
    12-08 04:03 PM
    It will not have much impact if any president comes in the case of immigration. Anyhow most of them are not going to Veto. It is the congress who plays important role. President can just initiate the process. Bush tried his best to pass some immigration reform but divided congress defeated all the bills. Who is the reason? Not just anti immigrants but also pro immigrant groups. Expectation from pro immigrants was too much and in some cases impractical. Anti immigrants used those and defeated every time. Also anti immigrants used division in various groups like legal vs illegal, high skilled vs low skilled and H1 vs green card. Some unbiased leader need to bring a bill which should work compromise at the same time that compromise should benefit all the groups. But unfortunately most congressmen are busy in other works. Next congress is critical for any immigration reform


    Please contribute to the OMNIBUS lobbying efforts.



    more...


    jessica alba casual look. Jessica Alba#39;s New Tolani Love
  • Jessica Alba#39;s New Tolani Love



  • thakurrajiv
    11-10 12:22 PM
    I entered US using AP on this Sunday from Chicago.
    AP and passport were enough. They did ask for old H1 stamp which was on my older expired passport. So I will add :
    carry older passports if any.

    I also carried I-485 notice and EAD but was not asked for it.





    jessica alba casual look. jessica Alba:Casual Look
  • jessica Alba:Casual Look



  • R009
    09-20 10:43 AM
    Hi Mallikonnet,
    Any idea how much it will cost me for H1 Extension. Thanks.



    more...


    jessica alba casual look. Top 5 Checked Shirts | Casual
  • Top 5 Checked Shirts | Casual



  • sarika
    07-26 02:13 PM
    I got my receipt numbers for I 485,I131 and I 765.
    i got them by calling USCIS yesterday.
    Mailed on:June 28th
    Received date:June 29th at NSC
    Notice date:July 23rd.





    2010 LOVE their casual looks, jessica alba casual look. Related Links: Jessica Alba
  • Related Links: Jessica Alba



  • sdrblr
    02-03 12:26 PM
    Sorry to hear about the issue. I dont think how you can file a legal malpractice against the attorney when he has rights not to give the details of 140.

    140 as we all know is an employer application and the attorney is answerable to the employer who paid for it and who signed for it (forget about whether the beneficiary paid or not).

    I say appeal the denial open an MTR



    more...


    jessica alba casual look. Coupes hairstyle from jessica
  • Coupes hairstyle from jessica



  • satyasaich
    03-16 12:45 PM
    expect an RFE in a month or two. Also fill in your profile to help others...


    Why he should expect an RFE in a Month or Two ?

    Any rational reason ?





    hair Steal Her Style: Jessica Biel jessica alba casual look. View This Look
  • View This Look



  • yui0110
    08-22 02:13 PM
    Hi,
    Going to canada for H1B extension visa stamping for first time. I am asking my friend in canada to get Scotia Bank Receipt. The US Consulate site say that scotia bank accepts US$ Cash/Money order/Certified check. How my friend will get 150 US$ in canada? Does he needs to pay in equivalant Candian Dollors and scotia bank will convert to US$ or I need to send 150$ from here?

    Thanks.



    more...


    jessica alba casual look. Jessica Alba donned a casual
  • Jessica Alba donned a casual



  • shiankuraaf
    01-06 09:02 AM
    February visa bulletin will be out this week any day.

    What is the opinion of gurus who analysed that latest USCS numbers about dates? what do you predict?

    I gave you RED for a misleading title for this thread. Be nice and clear.





    hot Jessica Alba#39;s New Tolani Love jessica alba casual look. Jessica Alba Beach
  • Jessica Alba Beach



  • wandmaker
    10-12 04:17 PM
    you need to get paid all the time. Even during maternity leave. Not getting paid is voilation of status and violation of employer-employee relationship.

    In OPs case, one can maintain the status without getting paid - they just need to prove there is an employer-employee relationship exists. You are correct, if the employer simply dumped you on bench



    more...


    house Pregnant Jessica Alba Casual jessica alba casual look. Jessica Alba with Yves Saint
  • Jessica Alba with Yves Saint



  • GC4US
    10-26 06:11 PM
    See my signature.





    tattoo jessica Alba:Casual Look jessica alba casual look. of Jessica Alba.
  • of Jessica Alba.



  • crystal
    08-16 06:00 PM
    That is incorrect.
    Both are different.
    I was told by my attorneys para leagal (so who knows if this is true or not....) that the ITIN number is the same number that will be issued in the form of ssn.



    more...


    pictures Top 5 Checked Shirts | Casual jessica alba casual look. and now Jessica Alba.
  • and now Jessica Alba.



  • dpp
    12-30 09:31 AM
    What you are saying may be logically correct, but USCIS needs the proof on paper. USCIS needs I-140 approval notice to give you 3-year H1B extension. You can try without that, but not gauranteed anything. Same with I-140 applying also, they need original copy of labour approval to file I-140. USCIS has proper application rejection procedures for all this. May be they are not having proper Approval procedures, but they do have proper Rejection procedures depending on documents required to file something.

    So finally, you have to get I-140 approval notice, otherwise they won't grant 3-year H1B extension.

    I do not see any reason why uscis cannot give 3 year extension with ONLY 485 receipt and I-140 case number printout. With these, USCIS should be able to determine the priority dates and whether the person is retrogressed or not.
    An actual case would be helpful.





    dresses Jessica Alba Beach jessica alba casual look. jessica alba autumn 2009 style
  • jessica alba autumn 2009 style



  • kondur_007
    08-04 10:07 AM
    Hey, great example and at a good time.

    This is the second major area that needs a great improvement (first being the legislative changes to increase visa numbers somehow). I can't tell, which one of these two issues is more important.

    Now that PD is current for a large number of EB2s, you will see approvals coming randomly (not in order of PDs or RDs); largely due to inefficiency of USCIS. They simply dont have enough resources or mechanism to utilize current resources to deal with what they are dealing with. And so, we come across issues like these. It is unfortunate and sad that things at USCIS are running worse than any government office in third world countries.

    Regardless, I am glad to see one more example of "Gandhigiri at work". At least he got his GC.



    more...


    makeup Coupes hairstyle from jessica jessica alba casual look. Pregnant Jessica Alba Casual
  • Pregnant Jessica Alba Casual



  • fatjoe
    09-06 02:06 PM
    I called USCIS and I was told that, in (mid) July, NSC and TSC were the only Service centers receiving applns. USCIS has received enormous # of applications in and around mid-July and they are stagnant somewhere in the Service Centers. Applications are not moved from NSC to TSC. They are in the service center where they were sent.
    They may be in the system by the end of this month. I guess we'll have to wait, only time will answer.





    girlfriend of Jessica Alba. jessica alba casual look. jessica alba casual look. Related Links: Jessica Alba
  • jessica alba casual look. Related Links: Jessica Alba



  • meridiani.planum
    04-08 04:04 AM
    On the same lines, I have a question...My H1B is expiring on Apr 22 (some how with previous approvals and transfers I didn't get a 3 + 3) and Apr 22 will mark 5 years + 1 month of my H1B stay in the US. I have an approved 140 and my AOS is pending. One attorney has convinced me of a 3 yr extension and though she's expensive, I decided to go with her services as two other attorneys didn't guarantee me a 3 yr extn as I'm still into my 6 year now and have not completed 6 full yrs on H1B. Qn is, will I get a 3 yr extension (based on my approved 140) or a 11 months extension now? My PD is Feb 2006.

    Thanks in advance.

    yes you will get 3 years extension. make sure the application requests 3 years (& your LCA covers 3 years)





    hairstyles Jessica Alba donned a casual jessica alba casual look. Jessica Alba Looks Chic With
  • Jessica Alba Looks Chic With



  • jasmin45
    08-07 09:58 PM
    Hello members,

    I had a non-traffic citation few years ago, which got dismissed and expunged. I do not have any documents relating to that incidence. I don't even recall the charges. I did background check with Sheriff's office which showed no records.
    How should I present this on form I-485 (question about citation/arrest)?

    Could you be specific on this citation. Its always advisable and safe to show all citations recorded in the application. If you are not comfortable dropping in more information in this forum, talk to an attorney and seek advise on your specific case.





    bala50
    02-18 10:32 AM
    And it may well depend upon the demand for H1b visas this year. If there is a huge demand for H1b visas like last year, there is a good chance congress may recapture lost H1b visas. Then EB visas may also be recaptured along with H1b visas.

    But I'm not sure about the demand for H1B this year , as H4 to H1 conversion will be down this year due to (most of) H4 visa holders getting EAD. Another issue is if OPT is increased to 24 months, then F1 to H1 will also fall drastically.
    Fear of recession may also reduce new H1B visa demand.





    ashrock11
    02-04 04:03 PM
    Can somebody suggest a good immigration lawyer in the Boston Area. Need to consult for AC21, transfer employer, transfer existing case from present employer etc.

    Thanks



    Total Pageviews