chanduv23
09-25 12:17 PM
Thanks for the information logiclife. Being a low level mod myself, was a bit concerned, but now we have this information.
wallpaper Speck PixelSkin Ipod Nano 5th
thepaew
09-17 09:31 AM
Hi All,
I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?
Hi,
I looked in to this option as I had applied to a US Top 5 program. It is possible to do this on H-4 if you are married and if you are confident that your spouse can maintain his or her H1B status during the duration of your course. Of course, it will be a headache to get a US-based job or internship.
Hope this helped. Good Luck.
- N
I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?
Hi,
I looked in to this option as I had applied to a US Top 5 program. It is possible to do this on H-4 if you are married and if you are confident that your spouse can maintain his or her H1B status during the duration of your course. Of course, it will be a headache to get a US-based job or internship.
Hope this helped. Good Luck.
- N
drak70
04-09 05:27 PM
This one was posted originally at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-20450.html. Just replace USVI with Hawaii.
My friends took a vacation is US VI and they have full inspections there.YOu better have your documents with you in person
http://www.usvi.net/us-ins/html/2travel_back_....html
Traveling Back to Puerto Rico and the Continental United States
Due to the location of the territory, the United States Virgin Islands has a pre-clearance inspection process for all flights from the territory to destinations in Puerto Rico or the Continental United States.
.
My friends took a vacation is US VI and they have full inspections there.YOu better have your documents with you in person
http://www.usvi.net/us-ins/html/2travel_back_....html
Traveling Back to Puerto Rico and the Continental United States
Due to the location of the territory, the United States Virgin Islands has a pre-clearance inspection process for all flights from the territory to destinations in Puerto Rico or the Continental United States.
.
2011 ipod touch 5th generation
jeda
10-26 06:36 PM
Thanks everybody for the responses.
more...

hindu_king
03-09 12:39 PM
Just in-case one gets layed-off and has an EAD, can that person buy a 7-Eleven or a Gas Station?
Can the EAD holder actually run the gas station/7-eleven by working/being present there? (Maybe he/she can work there and take all the profit but no salary).
What happens if there is an RFE asking for proof of employment during this period?
Can the EAD holder actually run the gas station/7-eleven by working/being present there? (Maybe he/she can work there and take all the profit but no salary).
What happens if there is an RFE asking for proof of employment during this period?
sammyb
02-13 02:49 PM
read it ...
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/78355623a0ffd5d61a20d391bee048804g.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/78355623a0ffd5d61a20d391bee048804g.jpg
more...
pinky001
09-18 03:51 AM
I am planning to attend an Visa interview, at present I am on H4 status.
My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping
Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
" Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?
2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?
please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately
I am planning to attend an Visa interview, at present I am on H4 status.
My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping
Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
" Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?
2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?
please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately
My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping
Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
" Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?
2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?
please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately
I am planning to attend an Visa interview, at present I am on H4 status.
My case is: Gor H4 in sept 2006 - April 2008, and got stamping
Later got H1 from Oct 2007 to oct 2010, and got stamping
Present Got H4 from sept 2009 to may 2011 and no stamping yet and hence planning to go for stamping
Question 1) But when I am selcting the appontment date it ask's for a question
" Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?" so In my case would it be yes or no?
2) Does H4 and H1 come under same Visa Class?
please reply ASAP, As I am planning to schedule an appt immediately
2010 iPod Touch 5G.
485Mbe4001
11-10 02:34 PM
One of the funniest movies i have ever seen.:)..'swiss cake hai, thoda khao, thoda feko'
I think we should still concentrate on taking to Sen. McCains office. Immigration reform was his pet project and now that the election is over he can muster up the bipartisan effort required to move this forward. Immigration is not high on Obamas agenda and i doubt you will see action from him on that issue. The other option is to keep pushing for the 5882 during the lame duck session.
Meeting the first lady will be a waste of time and efforts...imo.
Have you heard of "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro"? Jalaluddin Akbar is a character in Ramayan and Mahabharat. Here is a proof.
.
I think we should still concentrate on taking to Sen. McCains office. Immigration reform was his pet project and now that the election is over he can muster up the bipartisan effort required to move this forward. Immigration is not high on Obamas agenda and i doubt you will see action from him on that issue. The other option is to keep pushing for the 5882 during the lame duck session.
Meeting the first lady will be a waste of time and efforts...imo.
Have you heard of "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro"? Jalaluddin Akbar is a character in Ramayan and Mahabharat. Here is a proof.
.
more...

willwin
02-17 12:37 PM
The new PW system seems to be taking about 4-5 weeks, not months.
Have you or your org. got any PW responses in 4-5 weeks?
Have you or your org. got any PW responses in 4-5 weeks?
hair Ipod+touch+5gen
Jaime
09-05 05:08 PM
Retrogression affects ALL countries. ROW EB3 has been retrogressed for some time.
Please be careful to not spread misconceptions about who is, or is not, affected.
Well, right now it is all "U" on the visa bulletin, you are right. But I assure you that come October and the following months there will be visas for our Egyptian friend and ROW.
Please be careful to not spread misconceptions about who is, or is not, affected.
Well, right now it is all "U" on the visa bulletin, you are right. But I assure you that come October and the following months there will be visas for our Egyptian friend and ROW.
more...
IneedAllGreen
02-04 01:09 PM
Thanks four response. Do you have any format to write a letter to Senator or congressman?
Please take your Senator or Congressman/Congresswoman help. Though it is not a sure shot, you are better off trying then not trying. Its a simple process, call your Senator and tell them that your application is struck at NSC for more than 2 years. They will take it from there; they will ask you all the documents they need.
My I-140 got approved after my local Senator called them.
Please take your Senator or Congressman/Congresswoman help. Though it is not a sure shot, you are better off trying then not trying. Its a simple process, call your Senator and tell them that your application is struck at NSC for more than 2 years. They will take it from there; they will ask you all the documents they need.
My I-140 got approved after my local Senator called them.
hot ipod touch 5g.
USDream2Dust
10-15 06:53 PM
I have had situations where CIS has issued more than one RFE, but only about twice in 12 years of immigration practice.
I would relax now and be happy about not getting another RFE in short time.
I would relax now and be happy about not getting another RFE in short time.
more...
house hair ipod touch 5g 3d. ipod

BharatPremi
03-17 03:57 PM
did anyone get reimbursed for the medical exams - physicals and vaccinations?
i am having a hard time getting my provider submit the claims to the insurance company.
If your primary physician "advises" you to go through the "same" tests then insurance companies will have to pay.
i am having a hard time getting my provider submit the claims to the insurance company.
If your primary physician "advises" you to go through the "same" tests then insurance companies will have to pay.
tattoo apple ipod touch 5g release

msgoud
03-08 09:13 AM
looks like employer failed to file updated LCA,i am not sure if an updated lca WILL HELP.
more...
pictures ipod touch 5th gen release date. ipod touch 5th generation
chanduv23
09-12 03:58 PM
Just like *ranga*, *billa* also has a story.
billa went to Texas A and M for his Mechanical Engineering and then moved into a lucrative job at a world famous oil company in Houston. His company has offered him a permanant job and offered to do his Green Card. But they don't know he will be leaving his job to go to Dubai because of Green Card logjam and uncertaainity that prevails.
Lets help to keep Billa and Ranga in the US. Lets all go to the rally
billa went to Texas A and M for his Mechanical Engineering and then moved into a lucrative job at a world famous oil company in Houston. His company has offered him a permanant job and offered to do his Green Card. But they don't know he will be leaving his job to go to Dubai because of Green Card logjam and uncertaainity that prevails.
Lets help to keep Billa and Ranga in the US. Lets all go to the rally
dresses ipod touch 5th gen. ipod touch
chehuan
01-25 02:53 PM
BS + 5 years experience or Master +2 years
more...
makeup ipod touch 5th gen release
GCFROMOHIO
05-04 11:03 PM
Thank's a lot for the information.....
girlfriend apple ipod touch 5g release
sk.aggarwal
03-19 03:28 PM
Thank you for your quick response Attorney Ruben.
Is there a way to avoid this step or get PWD from some other source?
Is there a way to avoid this step or get PWD from some other source?
hairstyles ipod touch 5th gen. ipod touch
newuser
10-05 03:04 PM
Grt. It proves a point that IV is not with holding any info like other anti website's do.
thomachan72
05-31 07:11 AM
Please help....I am in a little bit precarious situation here...
I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..
My question is if
1: my I140 is approved from company A and
2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then
leave the Company A and join Company B
Now Company A revokes I140
Will by H1B with Company B still valid?
Right now it would not be wise to make a shift and reapply for LC and stuff with the new comp. Well if getting a GC is not your primary concern then there shouldn't be any problem. Ideally I would wait until atleast august sept to make a decision. thats when we expect the final version of the new bill/law to be clear.
I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..
My question is if
1: my I140 is approved from company A and
2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then
leave the Company A and join Company B
Now Company A revokes I140
Will by H1B with Company B still valid?
Right now it would not be wise to make a shift and reapply for LC and stuff with the new comp. Well if getting a GC is not your primary concern then there shouldn't be any problem. Ideally I would wait until atleast august sept to make a decision. thats when we expect the final version of the new bill/law to be clear.
rajeshalex
10-17 06:05 AM
Dont do that. Get H1 stamped in india and then come to USA.
If it is by a desi company, it is not good to come right now. Let him continue in the current job and when the economy/market is good he can come.
Rajesh
If it is by a desi company, it is not good to come right now. Let him continue in the current job and when the economy/market is good he can come.
Rajesh